15-16 Comprehensive Interview Dates

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mayhugs

loves donuts
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, friends! Here's a list I put together (with the help of @akakakakak ) showing the 2015-2016 cycle's interview dates.
Everything is updated and complete! Please take the info with a grain of salt. I didn't double check for accuracy, and everything is pulled from the threads from last year. This is just to give you guys a general idea of when to start expecting invites, and around what time to start planning and saving your vacation days haha. Good luck, everyone!!

Edit: I removed the Google Sheets because I want to take it out of my drive, but I've attached the file as an excel sheet! Good luck everyone n_n
 

Attachments

Last edited:
Hi, friends! Here's a list I put together (with the help of @akakakakak ) showing the 2015-2016 cycle's interview dates.
It's currently under construction and I'm taking a break from working on it, but if anyone has any of the deets, please let me know and I'll add it n___n Hope it helps, and good luck!


LOVE IT!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Don't try putting in last interview date. They probably change every year and not everyone is on SDN
True.. I put a note saying everything is based on reported dates and should be taken with a grain of salt. IDK, knowing an approximate end date help me organize my thoughts a little better haha.
 
Updated! There's still a few missing but hopefully it's more helpful to some people now n_n
 
Bumping this up as it's getting more relevant n_n I'll try to update the dates that I haven't done yet too!
 
It needs updated because i was sent an interview invite on 6/23 from MWU-AZ and it's set for 9/6
 
Quick question: when schools invite you for an interview, do they generally let you pick a date from a list or do they give you a set date?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad