192 in USMLE Step 1

Started by jayswame
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jayswame

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can someone tell me what are my chances of geting into Neurology residency with that kind of score? I'm FMG and I'm permenant resident in US. Thanks.
 
They're not bad - just make up for it with a strong step 2 score, pass CS in one attempt, get great letters of rec from reputable faculty at major academic medical centers and be a genuinely nice person with a strong command of the english language.

If you do all those things then PM me and I'll get down on my knees and beg my PD to grant you an interview at my program. 🙂
 
They're not bad - just make up for it with a strong step 2 score, pass CS in one attempt, get great letters of rec from reputable faculty at major academic medical centers and be a genuinely nice person with a strong command of the english language.

If you do all those things then PM me and I'll get down on my knees and beg my PD to grant you an interview at my program. 🙂

Hope the OP likes University of Mississippi. LOL!