Physics 260/280/250/250/330
Rdg 310/260/280/290/350
QR 340/340/340/340/360

AA: 310/300/310/310/340
TS: 300/300/310/310/330

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users
You will receive an amazing score! Trust yourself!
Is this the first time taking?

Thanks! And yes, i scheduled for aug 18th which is tomorrow... But lots of things happened and I just had to reachedule it. So i chose sept 9. I want/need to do good on the first try. My desired school's applications are due April 6th but they have rolling admissions and only have 52 seats.. Im scared if I have to take it again in december, that it will be crazy competitive due to limited seats.

That is most definitely an achievable goal..you can do it!

Yea i notice that Im aiming much lower than others. But suprisingly that would be a little above average for the school im applying to (midwestern). Thank you!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Since Midwestern is the only opto school in my state, thats my first choice. Im kind of banking it all on that I think. Scco in California is close so that will be my second choice. You?

Ooo those are solid! Congrats! Especially for Kaplan. I think you've got that 330 down! I know some people who used Kaplan & absolutely could not get past the 290-300 range on their practice tests and ended up getting 320s and above lol. Keep it up!

On my first Kaplan I got a 260 (cold without studying) and took my second two weeks ago and got a 300 (which is a huge improvement) I have read many places that people average around a 310 ish on Kaplan and do much better on the real thing. Tomorrow I will be taking the ADA to see where I really stand since that test is a better judge.

Reactions: 1 users
Awesome! Please let us know how you do on it and details like how much more conceptual vs calc or difficult it is than the kaplans! Im saving the ada prac test until ive done all 5 kaplan prac tests haha

Awesome! Please let us know how you do on it and details like how much more conceptual vs calc or difficult it is than the kaplans! Im saving the ada prac test until ive done all 5 kaplan prac tests haha
I took the ADA just now and got a 340 TS and 330AA so compared to my Kaplan scores the ADA is much better... and based on other peoples posts their ADA score most closely resembled their actual OAT score so i am hoping for the best. I think at this rate I am going to continue and take the exam on Thursday. Ill keep you updated.

Reactions: 2 users
I took the ADA just now and got a 340 TS and 330AA so compared to my Kaplan scores the ADA is much better... and based on other peoples posts their ADA score most closely resembled their actual OAT score so i am hoping for the best. I think at this rate I am going to continue and take the exam on Thursday. Ill keep you updated.

Awesome! Super good luck! You will do great. Can't wait to hear the good news.

Well, I took another Kaplan practice test and just got demotivated...

Bio 290
GChem 310
OChem 300
Physics 280... (still hate physics)
Rdg 260...
QR 340

AA: 300
TS: 300

I took a full length Kaplan yesterday, and I got 300 as well. I take my mine on September 4th and am trying to stay positive, but that score just crushed me. I guess we just have to keep pushing forward and hope for the best.

Don't let low Kaplan scores discourage any of you. Keep working, keep getting better, keep studying. Steps in the right direction!

Well, I took another Kaplan practice test and just got demotivated...

Bio 290
GChem 310
OChem 300
Physics 280... (still hate physics)
Rdg 260...
QR 340

AA: 300
TS: 300
Some of the Kaplan practice tests definitely demotivated me as well so don't feel bad. I ordered several kaplan test prep books on amazon for about $5 each and they come with 2 full length exams. On those I was averaging about 290-300 TS early in my studying for the OAT. I was also able to take a free online practice OAT through kaplan and got a 290 TS with a breakdown of how I did in each category. I just took the ADA this past weekend and got a 340 which was a great confidence boost since I will be taking the OAT September 4th. I can message you or make a post with my OAT experience since seeing other people's reactions is really helping me study for my own test. I have yet to take a college physics class so don't worry I hate physics too. When did mirrors become so confusing?

Reactions: 2 users
Thanks Nike! I did another Kaplan practice test yesterdady and improved in most subjects but did worse in physics which brought me back down to a 310... I would love to hear how you do on the real OAT compared to the ADA prac test which im saving until the last. Super goodluck on the Exam and can't wait to hear good news. You got it!

REALLY REALLY starting to hate Physics......... did all 5 practice tests for Kaplan (Scores updated above) and I'm starting to lose more and more hope... 11 days till the test. It's going down to the wire. Any suggestions from anyone on how to nail physics into my brain? Remembering the equations isnt the hard part, its more of the concepts of fusing different equations and concepts together that screws with me...

like. dont worry you got this. i believe in you. i believe in everyone that is taking the oats and good luck to you all!

my oat test is on Wednesday and ill definitely let you know about my experience! im just so nervous!

Your ADA score was great! I have no doubt you'll do just fine on the real exam. Good luck!!