1st Pharmacy interview...?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sweety01

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey there..I just got an interview call from a pharmacy school...does anyone have any suggestions as to what to review before going to the interview...?...Thank u much 4 any advice...Take care...:)

Members don't see this ad.

Hey there..I just got an interview call from a pharmacy school...does anyone have any suggestions as to what to review before going to the interview...?...Thank u much 4 any advice...Take care...:)

Well, you can start at the Time-Saving Tips for Interview Preparation forum in the Pre-Pharm section... Then go from there.

Also, be sure to check out the SDN Inverview Feedback section. That really helped me a lot!

Good luck! :luck:

I was so nervous before my interviews, I prepared more for them than I do for midterms :oops:...reading current events in healthcare, practicing with every single interview question posted on SDN.....in the end, all of the interviews I've had ended up being super easy and relaxed. I was mostly just asked to talk about myself and go into depth about some things I wrote on my applications (i.e. why did you join this organization, etc). So the best thing you can do is just to relax, look over your application, and practice going over the most basic questions (Why pharmacy? Why that particular school? What are your strengths?) Looking back, I can safely say that I over-prepared and over-stressed. I wasn't asked one question regarding healthcare, pharm problems, or even anything situational!

So relax and good luck with your interview!