1st-year DPT student... ask away!

Started by abePT
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

abePT

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,

I am 4 weeks into my program (University of Washington) and I thought I could hopefully help some of you out in terms of answering any questions you may have about PT school, etc.
Ask away!
 
I'm not sure if you'd have much experience with this because you're only 4 weeks in, but do you know much about establishing in-state residency after the first year at UW? From what I've read on here UW can be stubborn about changing tuition status in the middle of the program. I know Eastern Washington is very good about helping out their students with that, so it can't be a Washington state thing.