-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
1st year is OVER!!!!!!!!!!!
Started by prettygreeneyes
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Can I get a collective "HELL YEAH" !!!!!!!!!!![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
This was one brutal week, but I am done with my first year of optometry school! Good luckto everyone else going through the hell that is Finals Week.
PGE
1/4 OD
You're already done...what school do you go to? I never remember being done in April before. I believe at UMSL we were usually finished around May 10th.
Can I get a collective "HELL YEAH" !!!!!!!!!!![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
This was one brutal week, but I am done with my first year of optometry school! Good luckto everyone else going through the hell that is Finals Week.
PGE
1/4 OD
Congratulations! I assume there is plenty of partying to be had in the very near future... 😀
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You're already done...what school do you go to? I never remember being done in April before. I believe at UMSL we were usually finished around May 10th.
Pacific. We started the semester on January 8th, so we get short winter breaks but long (4 month!) summers.
Oh man, sooo lucky...I'm not done until May 24th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
May 24th? Geez, my undergrad didn't even last that long. I feel for you! Oh my the way... used your heart flow chart... strong work!
Can I get a collective "HELL YEAH" !!!!!!!!!!![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
This was one brutal week, but I am done with my first year of optometry school! Good luckto everyone else going through the hell that is Finals Week.
PGE
1/4 OD
Congrats...Can you keep it down...Some of us still have 2 weeks left in our first year!
rkl_OD2be
(2 weeks away from being a "quarter" doc)...
Congratulations PGE! 😀


Congratulations PGE! 😀
![]()
Aren't you a few short weeks away from being 100% OD? A bigger congrats to you...😀
Aren't you a few short weeks away from being 100% OD? A bigger congrats to you...😀
19 day for me!!! Now that is a huge HELL YEA!!!
19 day for me!!! Now that is a huge HELL YEA!!!
I remember the countdown to graduation we posted in our student lounge. We posted how many days to graduation for the first years, too... just to be mean.
Congrats on being done, PGE ! 😀
Hehehehehe, that's really funny, cee-pee -- You guys were awful!I remember the countdown to graduation we posted in our student lounge. We posted how many days to graduation for the first years, too... just to be mean.
Congrats on being done, PGE ! 😀
24 days for us. 😀
Thanks. 🙂 I remember being at the 25% mark -- it is a major milestone! It feels like graduation is a million years away, but it'll be here before you know it.Aren't you a few short weeks away from being 100% OD? A bigger congrats to you...😀
Don't complain...SUNY doesn't even finish till the 31st/June 1st
and OSU doesn't finish until June 7... guh....
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
this year just wont end
Similar threads
- Replies
- 2
- Views
- 4K
- Replies
- 11
- Views
- 4K
D
- Replies
- 4
- Views
- 3K
D
to everyone else going through the hell that is Finals Week.