1st year is OVER!!!!!!!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

prettygreeneyes

Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can I get a collective "HELL YEAH" !!!!!!!!!!:biglove: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

This was one brutal week, but I am done with my first year of optometry school! Good luck :luck: to everyone else going through the hell that is Finals Week.

PGE
1/4 OD

Members don't see this ad.

Can I get a collective "HELL YEAH" !!!!!!!!!!:biglove: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

This was one brutal week, but I am done with my first year of optometry school! Good luck :luck: to everyone else going through the hell that is Finals Week.

PGE
1/4 OD

You're already done...what school do you go to? I never remember being done in April before. I believe at UMSL we were usually finished around May 10th.

PGE
1/4 OD

Congratulations! I assume there is plenty of partying to be had in the very near future... :D

Members don't see this ad :)
Oh man, sooo lucky...I'm not done until May 24th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're already done...what school do you go to? I never remember being done in April before. I believe at UMSL we were usually finished around May 10th.

Pacific. We started the semester on January 8th, so we get short winter breaks but long (4 month!) summers.

Oh man, sooo lucky...I'm not done until May 24th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 24th? Geez, my undergrad didn't even last that long. I feel for you! Oh my the way... used your heart flow chart... strong work!

PGE
1/4 OD

Congrats...Can you keep it down...Some of us still have 2 weeks left in our first year!

rkl_OD2be
(2 weeks away from being a "quarter" doc)...

19 day for me!!! Now that is a huge HELL YEA!!!

I remember the countdown to graduation we posted in our student lounge. We posted how many days to graduation for the first years, too... just to be mean. :smuggrin:

Congrats on being done, PGE ! :D

I remember the countdown to graduation we posted in our student lounge. We posted how many days to graduation for the first years, too... just to be mean. :smuggrin:

Congrats on being done, PGE ! :D
Hehehehehe, that's really funny, cee-pee -- You guys were awful! :smuggrin:

24 days for us. :D

Don't complain...SUNY doesn't even finish till the 31st/June 1st

Finished first year at PCO on May 17!! YA!