2/2 in South Beach available for Sept. 2008 and possibly 10/13 - 11/07/08

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

torreh

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Great, big (1100 sq. ft.) 2/2 condo in South Beach available while I am on externships during September, the 1st through the 28th, (confirmed) and Oct. 13th through November 7th (pending). Has full-size washer and dryer in unit, water bill is paid by landlord, and one included parking space, all rarities in South Beach. Ten to 20 minute drive to hospital. Bus stop across the street if you don't want to drive (I'll assist you with the bus schedule if you want, Miami-Dade transit can be a little confusing). About 50 yards from beach, one mile north of Lincoln Rd. (a fantastic half-mile stretch of cool restaraunts, shops, a nice movie theater, and all sorts of local "wildlife"). Walk to everything (clubs, restaraunts, shops) in South Beach, or take a 5 minute bus ride or a cab for less than 5 dollars. Only requirements are that you not be a scumbag, as I share the house with my wife and two little boys, and they would appreciate it not being annihilated when we get back, and my wife would like the occupant to be female if possible, though quality guys that won't treat our place like your own person frat house will be considered too. Rent is $1600/month, but is negotiable since this is a 2/2 and most likely you will only be a "1". Lastly, all sub-lettees are subject to landlord approval, although she is a sweetheart and I do not imagine any problems. Let me know if you have any questions or would like pics, etc., thanks, take care.

Torre Halscott

Members don't see this ad.