2:35, Wednesday night

Started by rCubed
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

There's probably some more who have that privacy feature on, and I bet there are a ton of unregistered lurkers. 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Originally posted by Lee A Burnett
Maybe being offline for upgrades for the past 6 hours is the culprit. 😉 Just a guess.

Oh, but the upgrades were worth it. Thanks Lee! :clap: :clap:
 
And then there's people like me...I have this stupid WebEraser program on my computer and it erases all my cookies so I don't show up on here until I actually decide to post something and have to sign in. I hate having to do that...darn my husband for loading this thing!