2 AADSAS application questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TXftw

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I would appreciate it if somebody could answer a couple of AADSAS application related questions for me.

1) So for the Extracurricular/Volunteer/Community Service section you are asked to put "Supervisor Position Title", am I supposed to put the title of who I was supervised by for every Extracurricular/Volunteer/Community Service activity, or am I supposed to put my specific title/relation to every Extracurricular/Volunteer/Community Service activity (Ex. volunteer, president, treasurer, etc.) ? I don't really think it makes any sense for you to have to put who watched over you for the organization/activity instead of putting something more significant like what role you actually played in the organization/activity.

2) If I held a couple of different leadership positions in an organization should I just list the organization once and write about all the positions I held in the description section, or should I post a new entry for each leadership position I held ?

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys I would appreciate it if somebody could answer a couple of AADSAS application related questions for me.

1) So for the Extracurricular/Volunteer/Community Service section you are asked to put "Supervisor Position Title", am I supposed to put the title of who I was supervised by for every Extracurricular/Volunteer/Community Service activity, or am I supposed to put my specific title/relation to every Extracurricular/Volunteer/Community Service activity (Ex. volunteer, president, treasurer, etc.) ? I don't really think it makes any sense for you to have to put who watched over you for the organization/activity instead of putting something more significant like what role you actually played in the organization/activity.

2) If I held a couple of different leadership positions in an organization should I just list the organization once and write about all the positions I held in the description section, or should I post a new entry for each leadership position I held ?

1. I think that's a weird error. Put your title.
2. I separated them. 175 characters wasn't enough to even list the positions I had in one club, let alone describe them!

Hi there,
I have a question about my application.
I have not taken the DAT exam yet, so my question is will I be able to e submit my application w/out my DAT score and come back again to the application later and enter score when I get the report?

Thank you!

Hi there,
I have a question about my application.
I have not taken the DAT exam yet, so my question is will I be able to e submit my application w/out my DAT score and come back again to the application later and enter score when I get the report?

Thank you!

Yes, you can e-submit without your DAT score. The DAT scores will automatically be sent to schools once you've taken it and the scores have been verified, you don't need to enter anything manually (assuming you're taking the American DAT)