2 digit and 3 digit score correlation

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

j48seconds

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm looking up residency info and ran across a school documenting their screening cut off of 80. It's been a long time and I don't remember my 2 digit score. Please will anyone who still has access to their score reports inform me what 80 correlates to in 3 digit score numbers?

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

If a score of 200 is correlated roughly to around an 80. Does the 2 digit score correlate with scoring better than 80% of those who too the exam?

If that's the case then the national avg being 221 or whatever it what 2 digit score does that correspond with?

sorry if this is really stupid.

If a score of 200 is correlated roughly to around an 80. Does the 2 digit score correlate with scoring better than 80% of those who too the exam?

If that's the case then the national avg being 221 or whatever it what 2 digit score does that correspond with?

sorry if this is really stupid.

The 2-digit score is not a percentage. It is a different scale that is used by program directors to set a cutoff. For example a 2-digit 80 can be associated with a 3-digit 197-203 (eg 80/197, 80/198, 80/202...etc).

There is no published data about the % that is needed to pass the exam because of the way they randomly assign questions. No two step I exam are ever the same, so they use this system to make it fair.