2 Lines of Credit

Started by 1123445
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

1123445

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am going to be attending medical school in the U.S.





I recently learned that some students studying outside of Canada have managed to be approved for two medical school lines of credit. Does anyone have information about this? I always thought that as soon as you apply for one line of credit and are approved, it would show on your credit report and other banks would not issue you a second line of credit.



I have been approved for 250k at TD, but I was thinking about also going to CIBC to see if I can get an extra 50k for first year.



If anyone can PM me with information it would be greatly appreciated.