2 months till boards.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CajunGas

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I have 2 months until the writtens. Did decent on the ITE this year doing alot of Big blue and first aid. Suggestions for the last 2 months? Keep hitting Jensen hard (5 times through now) or something else? Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

So I have 2 months until the writtens. Did decent on the ITE this year doing alot of Big blue and first aid. Suggestions for the last 2 months? Keep hitting Jensen hard (5 times through now) or something else? Thanks

Questions questions and then some more questions.

• ACE
  • Hall
  • Old ABA

With the caveat that the old ABA questions have no explanations, and are very old. I thought Hall was more nit-picky than the real thing, and ACE was slightly easier than the real thing.

Members don't see this ad :)
  • ACE
  • Hall
  • Old ABA

With the caveat that the old ABA questions have no explanations, and are very old. I thought Hall was more nit-picky than the real thing, and ACE was slightly easier than the real thing.

Ditto to all of the above.