Step I 2 months to go until COMLEX

Started by Idiopathic
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Not yet, but I am really starting to feel the pressure. We still have classes so it is difficult to give up doing well in classes to study for boards at even 4+ hours a day. But that all changes next week, so I imagine I will be putting the heat on then.
 
Originally posted by DrSmiles
Not yet, but I am really starting to feel the pressure. We still have classes so it is difficult to give up doing well in classes to study for boards at even 4+ hours a day. But that all changes next week, so I imagine I will be putting the heat on then.

You guys are done with classes next week? :wow: