2 personal statements Accident...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

john1234medstudent

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I submitted two personal statements to my top choice residency program by accident. One of the personal statements is a general one targeting all residency programs and the other is specific to this program. Do you know what I can do? Should I email the program to explain my mistake?

Thank you!
John

Members don't see this ad.

Hi all,

I submitted two personal statements to my top choice residency program by accident. One of the personal statements is a general one targeting all residency programs and the other is specific to this program. Do you know what I can do? Should I email the program to explain my mistake?

Thank you!
John

Did you already certify your application, and make payment to that school?

Hi all,

I submitted two s to my top choice residency program by accident. One of the personal statements is a general one targeting all residency programs and the other is specific to this program. Do you know what I can do? Should I email the program to explain my mistake?

Thank you!
John
Please see aProgDirector's post below.
EDIT: You cannot even select more than one PS (just tried it out) :)

Last edited:
Hi all,

Thank you!
John

How did you submit two personal statements to the same program?

It looks like you have submitted two from the "submit" window.
--
Find your program in the saved programs list, now select "track documents" and check the list. It should only show the 2nd ps you submitted.