2 PT letters of rec from the same facility

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

onmywaytomydptdegree

Reaction score
I have worked at 4 different facilities for my hours. The most recent one has 2 PT's, and they both know me really well. Is it odd to submit 2 letters from PT's who work at the same clinic?

Members don't see this ad.

I completed all my hours at a rural hospital clinic, and had three PT’s from the same hospital write letters of rec with no issues. As long as you’re able to complete the required number of settings it shouldn’t be a problem. Definitely go with the PT’s who know you best, and can write you an outstanding letter even if they’re from the same facility.

It shouldn't be! I had the same issue where I had done extensive work at one particular facility and I felt that their letters would be more true to my capabilities than any of the other PT's I had been alongside and I got in!

Members don't see this ad :)
no issue here worked at a single outpatient facility for 3 yrs

I have worked at 4 different facilities for my hours. The most recent one has 2 PT's, and they both know me really well. Is it odd to submit 2 letters from PT's who work at the same clinic?

Not odd at all. You want the best RLs, so get those from people who are more likely to write them for you.