2 q's: Virtual Evals-letters of REC

Started by Ma1
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Ma1

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know what the Virtual Evals system is or if any optometry schools have adopted it?? I'm not sure if optometry schools will go by this system (where they can just upload your letter of recs instead of the snail mail hassle)

also,
which schools have applications open already?? I thought most opened in August/September but I have been reading that people have interviews for fall 07 already???? ::😕::
 
I'm not sure about the online rec letters, but I know that Ohio State University has started accepting applications online for fall 07 now. I was surprised at some people getting interviews already for next year's class! I think some schools have the option of early acceptance, so I guess they are doing the early acceptance route...I think 😕