2 Sports in college chances??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

duckk8

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was just wondering what my chances would be.. I play 2 sports field hockey and lacrosse at a division 2 school.. I have started every game since my freshmen year in field hockey and have earned all rookie team freshmen year and made 1st team all NE-10 the next two years after that. Also in lacrosse I received MVP also played in every game.. Just wondering if they would look at that when applying to dental school. My GPA is a 3.1

Members don't see this ad.

I was just wondering what my chances would be.. I play 2 sports field hockey and lacrosse at a division 2 school.. I have started every game since my freshmen year in field hockey and have earned all rookie team freshmen year and made 1st team all NE-10 the next two years after that. Also in lacrosse I received MVP also played in every game.. Just wondering if they would look at that when applying to dental school. My GPA is a 3.1

yo man this is the premed what are my chances forum. No one knows anything about dent, go ask in the pre-dent forum.

Sport involvement isn't a good excuse for a lower GPA when applying to MD school. You'll have to "pick up your game" academically speaking for awhile before applying, as well as doing great on the MCAT.