For Sale 20 Awesome MCAT Books On-sale

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sunshine02

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am selling the following:

2014 Berkeley Review set--9 books, all Excellent or Like New condition. There may be some light pencil marks (such as me checking off to make sure I completed a chapter etc but majority of the books are unmarked). Although there is a new MCAT, these books are still really, really fantastic practice material and they've certainly helped me a lot in getting a great score on the test.
  • Organic Chemistry I &II
  • Physics I&II
  • Biology I&II
  • Verbal Reasoning
  • General Chemistry I&II
$450 for the whole bundle (bought it from the company for close to $700), free shipping. PM me for prices if you want individual books.

TPR Hyperlearning MCAT Verbal Workbook (a few pencil marks, no answers circled, Excellent condition)--$20 (and free shipping)--SOLD
--Highly recommend this book! Great for practicing speed reading, answers MCAT style questions.

TPR MCAT Science Workbook (Excellent condition, no markings. I cannot stress how crucial this book was for doing well on the science portions of the MCAT. Even if you are taking the new MCAT, these still include TONS of great practice questions, passage-style questions for Orgo, Gen Chem, Physics, and Biology. I credit this thick book for my science score)--$45

MCAT EK 101 Verbal Reasoning (light pencil underlining words in passages, no answers marked, Excellent condition)--$40 (and free shipping)

NOVA MCAT Physics Questions Workbook
(good condition because there is some wear on the cover but pages are clean--see photo below; no markings)--$25 (and free shipping)
--
This book is a hidden gem for physics. It really hones in the important physics concepts so that when you take the actual MCAT, you will breeze through the questions without having to spend too much time on them since you've practiced so many questions in this book. Passage-style and individual questions too!

TPR MCAT Verbal Reasoning Review (like new condition, no markings, has a lot of great tips on how to tackle passage-reading and answering questions correctly, also includes many practice questions and 2-full length practice tests online)--$30 (and free shipping)

EK MCAT Biology 8th Edition
(Like new, no markings, the best bio review book for the MCAT in my opinion)--$40 (and free shipping)

EK MCAT Biology 7th Edition (
Good condition, markings)--$10

TPR MCAT Biology Review
(Excellent condition, no markings, goes slightly more in depth than EK so it prepares you for any curveball passages they throw at you. I felt very prepared after reading and working through this book.)--$40 (and free shipping)

EK 1001 Questions in MCAT Organic Chemistry
(Excellent condition, no markings)--$10

MCAT 45 Kaplan book (2005-2006 edition)--
(Excellent condition, markings, includes a CD, great if you are looking for extra practice material b/c you can never have too many!)--$10

Kaplan MCAT Practice Tests 7th Edition (
Brand new, no markings)--$20 (and free shipping)

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• IMG_1027.JPG
    IMG_1027.JPG
    128.8 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_1026.JPG
    IMG_1026.JPG
    88.6 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_1028.JPG
    IMG_1028.JPG
    14.4 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_1029.JPG
    IMG_1029.JPG
    12.2 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_1031.JPG
    IMG_1031.JPG
    36.3 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
Here are more pictures of the books I posted above. 20 books total

Attachments

• IMG_1032.JPG
    IMG_1032.JPG
    36.5 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_1033.JPG
    IMG_1033.JPG
    19.8 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_1034.JPG
    IMG_1034.JPG
    18.3 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_1035.JPG
    IMG_1035.JPG
    16.6 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Here are the ones still available!

I am selling the following:

2014 Berkeley Review set--9 books, all Excellent or Like New condition. There may be some light pencil marks (such as me checking off to make sure I completed a chapter etc but majority of the books are unmarked). Although there is a new MCAT, these books are still really, really fantastic practice material and they've certainly helped me a lot in getting a great score on the test.
  • Organic Chemistry I &II
  • Physics I&II
  • Biology I&II
  • Verbal Reasoning
  • General Chemistry I&II
$450 for the whole bundle (bought it from the company for close to $700), free shipping. PM me for prices if you want individual books.

TPR MCAT Science Workbook (Excellent condition, no markings. I cannot stress how crucial this book was for doing well on the science portions of the MCAT. Even if you are taking the new MCAT, these still include TONS of great practice questions, passage-style questions for Orgo, Gen Chem, Physics, and Biology. I credit this thick book for my science score)--$45

MCAT EK 101 Verbal Reasoning (light pencil underlining words in passages, no answers marked, Excellent condition)--$40 (and free shipping)

NOVA MCAT Physics Questions Workbook
(good condition because there is some wear on the cover but pages are clean--see photo below; no markings)--$25 (and free shipping)
--
This book is a hidden gem for physics. It really hones in the important physics concepts so that when you take the actual MCAT, you will breeze through the questions without having to spend too much time on them since you've practiced so many questions in this book. Passage-style and individual questions too!

TPR MCAT Verbal Reasoning Review (like new condition, no markings, has a lot of great tips on how to tackle passage-reading and answering questions correctly, also includes many practice questions and 2-full length practice tests online)--$30 (and free shipping)

EK MCAT Biology 8th Edition
(Like new, no markings, the best bio review book for the MCAT in my opinion)--$40 (and free shipping)

EK MCAT Biology 7th Edition (
Good condition, markings)--$10

TPR MCAT Biology Review
(Excellent condition, no markings, goes slightly more in depth than EK so it prepares you for any curveball passages they throw at you. I felt very prepared after reading and working through this book.)--$40 (and free shipping)

EK 1001 Questions in MCAT Organic Chemistry
(Excellent condition, no markings)--$10

MCAT 45 Kaplan book (2005-2006 edition)--
(Excellent condition, markings, includes a CD, great if you are looking for extra practice material b/c you can never have too many!)--$10

Kaplan MCAT Practice Tests 7th Edition (
Brand new, no markings)--$20 (and free shipping)