Books for sale (discounted)

Started by FutureOTMax
Tags Tags
for sale
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

FutureOTMax

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys! I was planning on going for vet med in undergrad. and was super eager to start and one of those naively eager students who bought a bunch of books that now just sit on my dresser collecting dust while I’m studying to be an OT. I am hoping to sell them to a vet/vet student who could use them for cheaper than I bought them. I can sell as a package or individually, I’m hoping to get $80 for the Plumbs drug handbook, $30 for the Merck vet manual, and 90 for the Dyce Sack and Wesing Vet Anatomy. All of these are hardly used and almost brand new. DM if interested!
 

Attachments

  • 805576F2-6E76-4D63-92C5-CEC2666655AC.jpeg
    805576F2-6E76-4D63-92C5-CEC2666655AC.jpeg
    93 KB · Views: 189