2004 Applicant Stats Pt. 2

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

busupshot83

S.D.N. Vet
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Since the original 2004 Stats Page got closed down, I thought I would make a new one so that more applicants can post their stats. Let's try and keep this one open :hardy:.

Standard Format:

Undergrad Ed:
Cumulative Undergrad. GPA:
Science Undergrad. GPA:
Graduate Ed: (if applicable)
Cumulative Graduate GPA: (if applicable)
Science Graduate GPA: (if applicable)

1st DAT: Academic, Science, PAT
2nd DAT: Academic, Science, PAT (if applicable)

Extracurricular/Research Activities:

Schools Applied:

AADSAS Submitted Date:

Schools Received AADSAS Date: (approximate date)

Interview Invites:

Denied:

Withdrew Application:

Waitlisted:

Accepted:

Members don't see this ad.

Maybe the cycle season has ended... and time for the new season to roll.

Dude, if you're a 2004 applicant and still applying...all I can do is laugh. Who cares that the thread was trashed...2004 cycle is over bra. Let it die.

Members don't see this ad :)
I think it is a little late for posting stats for the 2004 cycle at this point, but I think that the 2004 is nowhere near over.

We are at a point where hundreds if not a few thousand applicants are holding multiple acceptances. There will be a major scramble come April 1, when spots are released and the schools go into a second analysis of their remaining applicants. Many people will receive acceptances to schools that they prefer after that date and another smaller shuffle will take place where spots open up for others.

This game does not end until classes start.

If anyone has anything to add or correct please feel free to do so.

if you get into a school that you want to go to at the last minute, and you just can't get prepared in time, can you defer until the following year? or do dental schools not allow that?

Originally posted by dj phin
if you get into a school that you want to go to at the last minute, and you just can't get prepared in time, can you defer until the following year? or do dental schools not allow that?

It depends on the school.

Originally posted by Shomeda$
Dude, if you're a 2004 applicant and still applying...all I can do is laugh. Who cares that the thread was trashed...2004 cycle is over bra. Let it die.

with less than 15 posts, i assume you are new on this forum. so, what you need to know is that many of us posted our stats in order to help the future applicants like yourself.

get it?

Who said I was directing this thread towards "applying" applicants? There are many people now getting acceptances, and posting stats is arguably one of the most useful resources to SDNers... 2004 cycle may be over, but I will not "let it die."

Originally posted by busupshot83
Who said I was directing this thread towards "applying" applicants? There are many people now getting acceptances, and posting stats is arguably one of the most useful resources to SDNers... 2004 cycle may be over, but I will not "let it die."

That was darn near poetic. My hats off to you and your undying love for the 2004 applicants stats page. Let's hear it for busupshot...hip, hip, hooray...hip, hip, hooray...hip, hip, hooray!

That was darn near poetic. My hats off to you and your undying love for the 2004 applicants stats page. Let's hear it for busupshot...hip, hip, hooray...hip, hip, hooray...hip, hip, hooray!

A big phat check will do fine. My address is:

2241 B... :hardy:

When will the 2005 stat thread be started?

what happened to the original one anyways? i know it got closed but now yo ucan't even find it on the forum. too bad, we did all that stuff so that we could help this yrs applicants and now it nowhere around.

thanks to some idiot who got it closed.

Forgive my ignorance, Perfect, but what got it closed? Just out of curiosity.

Calculus1 said:
Forgive my ignorance, Perfect, but what got it closed? Just out of curiosity.

someone started posting idiotic arguments that resulted in the thread getting closed.

That's awesome. LET THAT BE A LESSON TO YOU NEW APPLICANTS. THERE'S NO NEED TO BE AN ASS ON HERE.