-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2004 Pilot vs. Real Exam
Started by MrZ123
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
My raw scores on the pilot exam were about 5-7 better in all sections.
Damn I better get over 92 on all sections of the pilot exam then.
Is there a conversion scale for this pilot anywhere?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Someone has to know what their raw scores were like compared to the real thing. Lets go people, help us out 🙂
I took the 2004 pilot paper arround 10 days prior to my exam and my raw score was 335; and perhaps that was the last practice exam I took before appearing for my partI. Now the qs. you folks are asking have a relative answer depending on how much relaxed you feel about your prep. and how peacefully you slept a night before your exam. After taking this 2004 test I was pretty much confident that I can raise this score to atleast 345 on the actual test but I screwed it, since I didn't slept well the night before my exam; probably I was too anxious, so finally I ended up getting 331-with a composite score of 91. You can get the 2004 and rest of the pilot papers from your university library.
Indiak, you can buy the released qs. papers online from the ASDA website, or can borrow from a friend. Try to google it, remember that these materials are protected by copyright, so I guess no one would have a soft copy.
Last edited:
hey frenhey where could we get this pilot exam 2004?is it the same as released papers from asda?
give me your email id,i can help you regarding pilot questions
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 724