2005-2006 RFU AP Class - Any news ?

Started by myg
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

myg

Member
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just checking in to see if anyone had heard any news about when med school acceptances would go out. The last email I had was from the AP class prez who had mentioned one to two weeks after graduation (which was on June 2). I personally am having a hard time doing anything else but waiting for the letter to come in !!

Does anyone have any new news !!

thanks

MYG
 
myg said:
Just checking in to see if anyone had heard any news about when med school acceptances would go out. The last email I had was from the AP class prez who had mentioned one to two weeks after graduation (which was on June 2). I personally am having a hard time doing anything else but waiting for the letter to come in !!

Does anyone have any new news !!

thanks

MYG

I am still waiting on my letter, so I called the school and they told me they would have decisions next wednesday. You can call the admissions office or Tamera Kavouras then. So I feel your pain, I can't enjoy my summer fully yet.