2005ers and the MCAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Hallm_7

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
When do all of the 2005ers plan to begin studying for teh MCAT? It's only a little over a year and a half away for us. That's kinda scary if you ask me. And if any of you have started studying already what are you using to study?

Members don't see this ad.

be careful about studying burn out - i think a year and whatever is a little early. i guess there is no harm refreshing some things, but you'll be so sick of it in no time. it varies for people, but i found 2.5 months during school to be a perfect amount of time (i was getting seriously sick of it in the last couple weeks). working smart matters more than the hours you log.

hey hallm7,
you are right it is kinda scary that the mcat is only a little more than 1.5 years away. i dont know if you want to call what im doing studying for mcat, but im just reviewing gen bio. also im trying to start reading the ny times to improve my reading cause i suck at verbal stuff. i think if you review maybe a few times a week the gen bio and gen chem it will stay in the head.
already well hope the studying goes well.