2006-2007 New Decks (NDBE I)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

benfolds23

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Since the company claims they are for 2006-2007, does that mean they won't come out with any new decks until about the end of 2007? So these will be the decks used for the boards for the next two years, including when the new boards come out?

I have some easy finals and an open spring, so I'm looking for something useful to do in my spare time. Plus, i might as well use it as a christmas present so I don't have to buy them myself :laugh: Anything you've heard, let me know.

Members don't see this ad.

My classmates just put together a bulk order for the Decks for 2006. They will be available the first week of January.

Bulk order at my school was 155 per person, compare to 200 something if bought alone.

Members don't see this ad :)
benfolds23 said:
Since the company claims they are for 2006-2007, does that mean they won't come out with any new decks until about the end of 2007? So these will be the decks used for the boards for the next two years, including when the new boards come out?

In the past they've only had new editions every 3 years, although they've broken that trend with the most recent edition.

The most recent (or any other) edition will be just fine though. Trying to tie your brother's score?
:)

my school did bulk order back in november.. most of our students got them already.. talk about gunners (just kidding :) mine is hidden in the locker of the person who ordered them heh