Dental Decks Part II Study Schedule

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

guitarkid94

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
With the extra time since clinic is closed, I wanted to get a jump start on Part II studying and taking it some time this summer when testing centers open. I had found a 14 day schedule for the dental decks for part 1 on here and was wondering if anything existed for the part 2 decks and if anyone would be willing to share it. I liked the decks for part 1 since it gave me a general overview and then i could focused study with other materials so i wanted to do the same thing again.

Thanks in advance!