1. It’s Test Prep Week! Visit the Test Prep Forums to learn about test prep products and services, ask questions in test-related AMA threads, take advantage of exclusive SDN member discounts, and enter to win free stuff!

2006 Applicants: Read this first!

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by IWuvTeef, May 16, 2005.

1. SDN is made possible through member donations, sponsorships, and our volunteers. Learn about SDN's nonprofit mission.
  1. IWuvTeef

IWuvTeef Dentist 5+ Year Member

Dec 9, 2004
    Indianapolis, IN
    I know most of you are going through a stressful period trying to gather all of the info for your application.

Before you post a thread with a question, please try the "Search" feature on the tool bar. You will probably find the answer to a question you have in an old thread. If you don't find what you are looking for, try rewording your search.

This time of the year, SDN gets multiple threads concerning AADSAS and the application process (many of which ask the same things over and over again). By all means, if you can't find an answer on old threads, post a new one.

If you have questions about specific schools and their requirements, first try searching on the school's website. http://www.adea.org/links/default.htm

Good luck peeps. :luck: This will help also... https://12.130.14.11/aadsas2006/faqs_dir.htm

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. rocknightmare

rocknightmare Senior Member 7+ Year Member

Apr 13, 2004

i would also recommend doing "advanced search" on the pre-dental forum so you won't get answers to the pre-medical forums...

4. CJWolf

CJWolf ... 5+ Year Member

Jun 15, 2004
    I personally love having 10 threads about the exact same thing right at the top of the forum.

5. CJWolf

CJWolf ... 5+ Year Member

Jun 15, 2004
    Maybe someone will actually read this thread this time.