1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

2006 Applicants: Read this first!

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by IWuvTeef, May 16, 2005.

1. IWuvTeef

IWuvTeef Dentist
    5+ Year Member

Dentist
    I know most of you are going through a stressful period trying to gather all of the info for your application.

Before you post a thread with a question, please try the "Search" feature on the tool bar. You will probably find the answer to a question you have in an old thread. If you don't find what you are looking for, try rewording your search.

This time of the year, SDN gets multiple threads concerning AADSAS and the application process (many of which ask the same things over and over again). By all means, if you can't find an answer on old threads, post a new one.

If you have questions about specific schools and their requirements, first try searching on the school's website. http://www.adea.org/links/default.htm

Good luck peeps. :luck: This will help also... https://12.130.14.11/aadsas2006/faqs_dir.htm

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. rocknightmare

rocknightmare Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Dental Student

i would also recommend doing "advanced search" on the pre-dental forum so you won't get answers to the pre-medical forums...

4. I personally love having 10 threads about the exact same thing right at the top of the forum.

5. Maybe someone will actually read this thread this time.