Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats Madi!
Shyrem, sorry to hear all of these things coming down on you right now. Seems like you have paid your dues...maybe some good is around the corner! 😳
I told my husband if he gets in then we are definitely having a big party before schools starts in Richmond at our place! I think we all could use a bit of a celebration!
Shyrem, sorry to hear all of these things coming down on you right now. Seems like you have paid your dues...maybe some good is around the corner! 😳
I told my husband if he gets in then we are definitely having a big party before schools starts in Richmond at our place! I think we all could use a bit of a celebration!
"Ice Cream! We're gonna eat ICE CREAM! And we're gonna eat it EVERY DAY!" Anyone who has heard that one knows JUST what I'm talkin' about. 
Best of luck in the coming year.
. just wanted to let you guys know things are still moving. and