2007-2008 Interviews

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Don't feel down. Programs usually interview AMG first (heard it recently)

The fact you haven't got interviews so far means absolutely NOTHING.

IMGs gett interviews in october. :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad.

Ah, don't worry. I don't have any either. Jefferson and Penn are two on the list that I applied to so far.

In brighter news, my application is complete now and I got back Step 2 today and got 222! Wooooo! (I am considering that pretty awesome from 200 on Step 1.)

Congrats on being complete and doing great on Step 2!!

Thank you guys for your support. I feel stressed as time slip away and I got no interview. May God give me peace and faith in my heart. Thanks again and Good Luck to you all.

Members don't see this ad :)
Ah, don't worry. I don't have any either. Jefferson and Penn are two on the list that I applied to so far.

In brighter news, my application is complete now and I got back Step 2 today and got 222! Wooooo! (I am considering that pretty awesome from 200 on Step 1.)

Great Score and congrats!

Is 27 programs a lot for path application?

Yes, that's a lot for AMGs. Most of people I spoke to applied to 6-18 programs. 27 programs usually translate to >20 interviews. 27 is not too many for IMGs though -- I applied to 30 and many people told me to add more, especially that most of those 30 programs have no or very few IMGs.

Yes, that's a lot for AMGs. Most of people I spoke to applied to 6-18 programs. 27 programs usually translate to >20 interviews. 27 is not too many for IMGs though -- I applied to 30 and many people told me to add more, especially that most of those 30 programs have no or very few IMGs.

Do you guys think 17 is enough for me? I am thinking about adding some more.

The story:
I am an American grad, 200/222 on Step I and II respectively. On rotations, maybe 1/3 honors, 1/3 high pass, 1/3 pass. First two years a few high passes and honors, mostly passes. Letters of rec are probably OK, I don't really know. One from a pathologist, probably said I was enthusiastic about path and highly interested, since that's what my eval said. One from Surg, he liked me and said I did a good job, don't really know what the content of the letter would be. One from OB/Gyn, don't really know what the content of that would be - grade was good, but didn't really do too much with the writer specifically, gave a few powerpoint presentations.

Anyhow, sorry for the obsessing, but nobody really knows that much about Path for me to ask. The dean who's writing my dean's letter just says, "Oh, Pathology! No problem, no problem, don't worry."

PS: Thanks for the congrats on Step 2 guys! You rule!

The story:
I am an American grad, 200/222 on Step I and II respectively. On rotations, maybe 1/3 honors, 1/3 high pass, 1/3 pass. First two years a few high passes and honors, mostly passes. Letters of rec are probably OK, I don't really know. One from a pathologist, probably said I was enthusiastic about path and highly interested, since that's what my eval said. One from Surg, he liked me and said I did a good job, don't really know what the content of the letter would be. One from OB/Gyn, don't really know what the content of that would be - grade was good, but didn't really do too much with the writer specifically, gave a few powerpoint presentations.

Anyhow, sorry for the obsessing, but nobody really knows that much about Path for me to ask. The dean who's writing my dean's letter just says, "Oh, Pathology! No problem, no problem, don't worry."

Belated congrats!!! We're all obsessing....every day I promise myself this will be the day I don't look at Student Doctor or ERAs....the resolution usually lasts about 20 minutes, tops.... :rolleyes:

to be honest, it depends on the 17. if they're all competitive programs, no, it's nowhere near enough in my opinion. but if they're mostly middle tier and down, yeah, it's probably enough. put it this way, if i had those numbers i'd probably apply to about 30 places, but i'm pretty conservative with this stuff. as it is, i applied to 22 so far and my numbers are a bit higher - and i'm still getting nervous as each day goes by and i'm not getting interviews.

think of it this way sean - if there's a program you think you might be interested in (more so than trying to scramble) and you can afford it, apply. i know that's a big if because money is always limited, but if you have the resources i think this is something well worth the investment.

The story:

what's the standard to evaluate the program? I know some strong competitive programs such as U Penn, Bright&women, MGH, BID, emory. But what are the others? does anybody has a list of those programs?

The story:

Sean, I am an IMG, so I can't suggest how many programs you should apply. I think other AMGs should have a better suggestion. But I wish you good luck.

I have a quesiton to everybody, did any programs send emails or some kinds of notice to you after you applied? I applied on sept 3rd and did not hear anything from those programs except a couple rejecitons. what does silence mean? rejection or still evaluating? what did you get? just curious but I 'd like to know. thanks.

Belated congrats!!! We're all obsessing....every day I promise myself this will be the day I don't look at Student Doctor or ERAs....the resolution usually lasts about 20 minutes, tops.... :rolleyes:

Haha. Yeah I call it obsessing in case people are annoyed with hearing it, but to be honest I don't really want to quit checking stuff. It is kind of a fun break from boring rotations to check online, see if board scores are back, if letters have been uploaded, if any E-mails came from programs. It kind of makes my SubI more bearable.

Mlw03, thanks for the advice. I will probably go ahead and add some more. I posted my list on the one thread - I would speculate that they are mostly mid tier as you say and some below, although a few are higher tier. Anyway, thanks all.

Members don't see this ad :)
I have a quesiton to everybody, did any programs send emails or some kinds of notice to you after you applied? I applied on sept 3rd and did not hear anything from those programs except a couple rejecitons. what does silence mean? rejection or still evaluating? what did you get? just curious but I 'd like to know. thanks.

only 1 program sent me a "we have your application" email - UMN. silence likely means a program is still evaluating, which is what i would expect in mid to late september.

Got an E-mail today from Rush that says they'll be reviewing applications. It looked like a rejection at first!

Sean

only 1 program sent me a "we have your application" email - UMN. silence likely means a program is still evaluating, which is what i would expect in mid to late september.

ThANKS MLW. :love:

To sean, I got exactly the same email from Rush today. I guess it is a notice to everybody.

Don't feel down. Programs usually interview AMG first (heard it recently)

The fact you haven't got interviews so far means absolutely NOTHING.

IMGs gett interviews in october. :thumbup:

I guess you are right. Let's be patient.:sleep:

Still haven't heard from any programs, but just wondering what general step I scores needed for BID/Penn, and other programs of that quality.

No new invites here, but I found out my third LOR was sent to the dean several weeks back - long story short, they didn't get it - so it's being re-sent. Once that's in I'm going to ask the Dean to upload my med transcript.

Took CS today, which was good for two reasons - one: now it's over, two: got me out of a day of surgery... just relaxing now... more invites would be nice.

BH

Sean2Tall I got the same message from RUSH today...

Adding BID Interview 11/2

BID
mlw - TBD
tiki - 11/2
Trenchcoat-1/8
ataktos - TBD
PathSoccerDude- 11/2

Cleveland Clinic
vegasdo-tbd
ataktos - TBD
They Call Me- 12/21

Emory
Tiki--11/27

George Washington
vegasdo- tbd
Rbrav - TBD
Theycallme - TBD

Jefferson
Tiki-11/19
vegasdo-11/14

Maryland
mlw 10/19

Methodist
Biohazard - tbd
Theycallme - 10/16
gbwillner - tbd

Orlando Regional Healthcare System
vr4nut- tbd
Rbrav - 11/28(?)

UNM
mlw - 12/7
Theycallme - 10/26
Rosenthal - TBD

UPenn
Theycallme - 11/1
Tiki--TBD

UTN-Memphis
magician-TBD

U TX HSC San Antonio
vr4nut- tbd

U Utah
Theycallme - TBD

Wash U
King Arthur - TBD

scheduled my BID interview. looks like i'll be meeting trenchcoat since they only do 2 interviewees per day.

BID
mlw - 1/8
tiki - 11/2
Trenchcoat-1/8
ataktos - TBD
PathSoccerDude- 11/2

Cleveland Clinic
vegasdo-tbd
ataktos - TBD
They Call Me- 12/21

Emory
Tiki--11/27

George Washington
vegasdo- tbd
Rbrav - TBD
Theycallme - TBD

Jefferson
Tiki-11/19
vegasdo-11/14

Maryland
mlw 10/19

Methodist
Biohazard - tbd
Theycallme - 10/16
gbwillner - tbd

vr4nut- tbd
Rbrav - 11/28(?)

UNM
mlw - 12/7
Theycallme - 10/26
Rosenthal - TBD

UPenn
Theycallme - 11/1
Tiki--TBD

UTN-Memphis
magician-TBD

U TX HSC San Antonio
vr4nut- tbd

U Utah
Theycallme - TBD

Wash U
King Arthur - TBD

Good Luck to all of you with the Path 2008 application/interview/match. I will be posting my interviews shortly.

"May the Gods be with you."

AA

Silence means just that. Most places don't send out rejection notifications, and even if they do it won't be till fairly late in the season.

Are you talking about my 27? Yes, I think its a lot. I don't really know what I was thinking at the time, I guess it just felt good to know I had a chance at more places, even though I will ultimately wind up at just one.

When I met with my department chair, I had a list of 20 and he told me I was going to have to narrow it down because I wouldn't be able to go on that many interviews. But here we are, and I only have 2 so far...

Got a message from Rush saying they are overwhelmed... I imagine the programs getting thousands of application to go through,must be really overwhelming! :rolleyes:

I decided to get desperate only by the end of october...its early, guys!!

Oxygen, I am an IMG just like you... ;) And I've applied to other good programs besides those you mentioned such as John Hopkins, Baylor, Methodist, Drexel, Mayo, UMass,.. Actually there are many many good programs ou there!

Sean tall, congrats, and my advice for you is apply for some more if you feel a little insecure... :)

Hi All....i m a new entry on this forum...hve been following this thread for quite sometime...for intro...i am an IMG...a patho aspirant...graduated 2 yrs back...my stats...step 1:240...step 2:265....Research exp in both pathology and basic sciences in my home country...1 paper...currently doing some translational research here in U.S...Applied to 86 pgs in first week of Sept...recieved 1 invite from UT Memphis. so far...got the same application recieved msg from Rush and Uni of Minnesota.....Good Luck to all....hope to meet you guys in future during the interviews...

Hey guys,
I think this thread is getting a little off focus. It's most useful if we can just check it and see what programs are sending invites around. some of the advice/discussion items would probably go better in the 08 applicants thread, or at least that's what i think.

BID
mlw - 1/8
tiki - 11/2
Trenchcoat-1/8
ataktos - TBD
PathSoccerDude- 11/2

Cleveland Clinic
vegasdo-tbd
ataktos - TBD
They Call Me- 12/21

Emory
Tiki--11/27

George Washington
vegasdo- tbd
Rbrav - TBD
Theycallme - TBD

Jefferson
Tiki-11/19
vegasdo-11/14

Maryland
mlw 10/19

Methodist
Biohazard - tbd
Theycallme - 10/16
gbwillner - tbd

vr4nut- tbd
Rbrav - 11/28(?)

UNM
mlw - 12/7
Theycallme - 10/26
Rosenthal - TBD

UPenn
Theycallme - 11/1
Tiki--TBD
Trenchcoat - 1/4

UTN-Memphis
magician-TBD

U TX HSC San Antonio
vr4nut- tbd

U Utah
Theycallme - TBD

Wash U
King Arthur - TBD

scheduled my BID interview. looks like i'll be meeting trenchcoat since they only do 2 interviewees per day.

Cool. See you there!

finally, my first interview:
University of Texas- Houston

Plus I got an email from a program saying that I needed to be registered with NRMP before they can further consider my application. I kindly replied that I was already registered.

i agree with king arthur that it'd be easier to deep discussions in the applicants thread and leave this one just for interviews. also, if people type a quick line at the top explaining what they're changing, that might be helpful. i'm starting a BU list.

BID
mlw - 1/8
tiki - 11/2
Trenchcoat-1/8
ataktos - TBD
PathSoccerDude- 11/2

Boston University
mlw - TBD (but hopefully 1/7 or 1/9)

Cleveland Clinic
vegasdo-tbd
ataktos - TBD
They Call Me- 12/21

Emory
Tiki--11/27

George Washington
vegasdo- tbd
Rbrav - TBD
Theycallme - TBD

Jefferson
Tiki-11/19
vegasdo-11/14

Maryland
mlw 10/19

Methodist
Biohazard - tbd
Theycallme - 10/16
gbwillner - tbd

vr4nut- tbd
Rbrav - 11/28(?)

UNM
mlw - 12/7
Theycallme - 10/26
Rosenthal - TBD

UPenn
Theycallme - 11/1
Tiki--TBD
Trenchcoat - 1/4

UTN-Memphis
magician-TBD

U TX HSC San Antonio
vr4nut- tbd

U Texas - Houston
jpr22 - TBD

U Utah
Theycallme - TBD

Wash U
King Arthur - TBD

I am adding Boston University today as well...

BID
mlw - 1/8
tiki - 11/2
Trenchcoat-1/8
ataktos - TBD
PathSoccerDude- 11/2

Boston University
PathSoccerDude- 1/9
Cleveland Clinic
vegasdo-tbd
ataktos - TBD
They Call Me- 12/21

Emory
Tiki--11/27

George Washington
vegasdo- tbd
Rbrav - TBD
Theycallme - TBD

Jefferson
Tiki-11/19
vegasdo-11/14

Maryland
mlw 10/19

Methodist
Biohazard - tbd
Theycallme - 10/16
gbwillner - tbd

vr4nut- tbd
Rbrav - 11/28(?)

UNM
mlw - 12/7
Theycallme - 10/26
Rosenthal - TBD

UPenn
Theycallme - 11/1
Tiki--TBD
Trenchcoat - 1/4

UTN-Memphis
magician-TBD

U TX HSC San Antonio
vr4nut- tbd

U Texas - Houston
jpr22 - TBD

U Utah
Theycallme - TBD

Wash U
King Arthur - TBD

BID
mlw - 1/8
tiki - 11/2
Trenchcoat-1/8
ataktos - TBD
PathSoccerDude- 11/2

Boston University
PathSoccerDude- 1/9
ataktos - TBD

Case-University Hospitals
ataktos - TBD

Cleveland Clinic
vegasdo-tbd
ataktos - TBD
They Call Me- 12/21

Emory
Tiki--11/27

George Washington
vegasdo- tbd
Rbrav - TBD
Theycallme - TBD

Jefferson
Tiki-11/19
vegasdo-11/14

Maryland
mlw 10/19

Methodist
Biohazard - tbd
Theycallme - 10/16
gbwillner - tbd

vr4nut- tbd
Rbrav - 11/28(?)

UNM
mlw - 12/7
Theycallme - 10/26
Rosenthal - TBD

UPenn
Theycallme - 11/1
Tiki--TBD
Trenchcoat - 1/4

UTN-Memphis
magician-TBD

U TX HSC San Antonio
vr4nut- tbd

U Texas - Houston
jpr22 - TBD

U Utah
Theycallme - TBD

Wash U
King Arthur - TBD

Hi Everybody,

I am an FMG and I am new to this forum. I am wondering whether any FMGs have any Pathology interviews yet?

BID
mlw - 1/8
tiki - 11/2
Trenchcoat-1/8
ataktos - TBD
PathSoccerDude- 11/2

Boston University
PathSoccerDude- 1/9
ataktos - TBD
ustmd2006 - TBD

BWH
docbiohazard - TBD

ataktos - TBD

Cleveland Clinic
vegasdo-tbd
ataktos - TBD
They Call Me- 12/21

Emory
Tiki--11/27

George Washington
vegasdo- tbd
Rbrav - TBD
Theycallme - TBD

Jefferson
Tiki-11/19
vegasdo-11/14

Maryland
mlw 10/19

Methodist
Biohazard - tbd
Theycallme - 10/16
gbwillner - tbd

vr4nut- tbd
Rbrav - 11/28(?)

UNM
mlw - 12/7
Theycallme - 10/26
Rosenthal - TBD

UPenn
Theycallme - 11/1
Tiki--TBD
Trenchcoat - 1/4

UTN-Memphis
magician-TBD

U TX HSC San Antonio
vr4nut- tbd

U Texas - Houston
jpr22 - TBD

U Utah
Theycallme - TBD

Wash U
King Arthur - TBD

Hi Everybody,

I am an FMG and I am new to this forum. I am wondering whether any FMGs have any Pathology interviews yet?

Hi jp123ok! I'm an FMG and just got my first invite today from BU! Hang in there...it's still early!

Good luck everyone!

BID
mlw - 1/8
tiki - 11/2
Trenchcoat-1/8
ataktos - TBD
PathSoccerDude- 11/2

Boston University
PathSoccerDude- 1/9
ataktos - TBD
ustmd2006 - TBD

BWH
docbiohazard - TBD
Trenchcoat - 1/9

ataktos - TBD

Cleveland Clinic
vegasdo-tbd
ataktos - TBD
They Call Me- 12/21

Emory
Tiki--11/27

George Washington
vegasdo- tbd
Rbrav - TBD
Theycallme - TBD

Jefferson
Tiki-11/19
vegasdo-11/14

Maryland
mlw 10/19

Methodist
Biohazard - tbd
Theycallme - 10/16
gbwillner - tbd

vr4nut- tbd
Rbrav - 11/28(?)

UNM
mlw - 12/7
Theycallme - 10/26
Rosenthal - TBD

UPenn
Theycallme - 11/1
Tiki--TBD
Trenchcoat - 1/4

UTN-Memphis
magician-TBD

U TX HSC San Antonio
vr4nut- tbd

U Texas - Houston
jpr22 - TBD

U Utah
Theycallme - TBD

Wash U
King Arthur - TBD

BID
mlw - 1/8
tiki - 11/2
Trenchcoat-1/8
ataktos - TBD
PathSoccerDude- 11/2

Boston University
PathSoccerDude- 1/9
ataktos - TBD
ustmd2006 - TBD

BWH
docbiohazard - TBD
Trenchcoat - 1/9
Theycallme- TBD

ataktos - TBD
Theycallme- TBD

Cleveland Clinic
vegasdo-tbd
ataktos - TBD
They Call Me- 12/21

Emory
Tiki--11/27

George Washington
vegasdo- tbd
Rbrav - TBD
Theycallme - TBD

Jefferson
Tiki-11/19
vegasdo-11/14

Maryland
mlw 10/19

Methodist
Biohazard - tbd
Theycallme - 10/16
gbwillner - tbd

vr4nut- tbd
Rbrav - 11/28(?)

UNM
mlw - 12/7
Theycallme - 10/26
Rosenthal - TBD

UPenn
Theycallme - 11/1
Tiki--TBD
Trenchcoat - 1/4

UTN-Memphis
magician-TBD

U TX HSC San Antonio
vr4nut- tbd

U Texas - Houston
jpr22 - TBD

U Utah
Theycallme - TBD

Wash U
King Arthur - TBD

Updated for fun

BID
mlw - 1/8
tiki - 11/2
Trenchcoat-1/8
ataktos - TBD
PathSoccerDude- 11/2

Boston University
PathSoccerDude- 1/9
ataktos - TBD
ustmd2006 - TBD

BWH
docbiohazard - TBD
Trenchcoat - 1/9
Theycallme- TBD
gbwillner- TBD

ataktos - TBD
Theycallme- TBD

Cleveland Clinic
vegasdo-tbd
ataktos - TBD
They Call Me- 12/21

Emory
Tiki--11/27

George Washington
vegasdo- tbd
Rbrav - TBD
Theycallme - TBD

Jefferson
Tiki-11/19
vegasdo-11/14

Maryland
mlw 10/19

Methodist
Biohazard - tbd
Theycallme - 10/16
gbwillner - 10/20

vr4nut- tbd
Rbrav - 11/28(?)

UNM
mlw - 12/7
Theycallme - 10/26
Rosenthal - TBD

UPenn
Theycallme - 11/1
Tiki--TBD
Trenchcoat - 1/4

UTN-Memphis
magician-TBD

U TX HSC San Antonio
vr4nut- tbd

U Texas - Houston
jpr22 - TBD

U Utah
Theycallme - TBD

Wash U
King Arthur - TBD[/QUOTE]

Adding Dartmouth

BID
mlw - 1/8
tiki - 11/2
Trenchcoat-1/8
ataktos - TBD
PathSoccerDude- 11/2

Boston University
PathSoccerDude- 1/9
ataktos - TBD
ustmd2006 - TBD

BWH
docbiohazard - TBD
Trenchcoat - 1/9
Theycallme- TBD
gbwillner- TBD

ataktos - TBD
Theycallme- TBD

Cleveland Clinic
vegasdo-tbd
ataktos - TBD
They Call Me- 12/21

Dartmouth
JPR22 - TBD

Emory
Tiki--11/27

George Washington
vegasdo- tbd
Rbrav - TBD
Theycallme - TBD

Jefferson
Tiki-11/19
vegasdo-11/14

Maryland
mlw 10/19

Methodist
Biohazard - tbd
Theycallme - 10/16
gbwillner - 10/20

vr4nut- tbd
Rbrav - 11/28(?)

UNM
mlw - 12/7
Theycallme - 10/26
Rosenthal - TBD

UPenn
Theycallme - 11/1
Tiki--TBD
Trenchcoat - 1/4

UTN-Memphis
magician-TBD

U TX HSC San Antonio
vr4nut- tbd

U Texas - Houston
jpr22 - TBD

U Utah
Theycallme - TBD

Wash U
King Arthur - TBD[/quote

BID
mlw - 1/8
tiki - 11/2
Trenchcoat-1/8
ataktos - TBD
PathSoccerDude- 11/2

Boston University
PathSoccerDude- 1/9
ataktos - TBD
ustmd2006 - TBD
Sean2tall - TBD

BWH
docbiohazard - TBD
Trenchcoat - 1/9
Theycallme- TBD
gbwillner- TBD

ataktos - TBD
Theycallme- TBD

Cleveland Clinic
vegasdo-tbd
ataktos - TBD
They Call Me- 12/21

Dartmouth
JPR22 - TBD

Emory
Tiki--11/27

George Washington
vegasdo- tbd
Rbrav - TBD
Theycallme - TBD

Jefferson
Tiki-11/19
vegasdo-11/14

Maryland
mlw 10/19

Methodist
Biohazard - tbd
Theycallme - 10/16
gbwillner - 10/20

vr4nut- tbd
Rbrav - 11/28(?)

UNM
mlw - 12/7
Theycallme - 10/26
Rosenthal - TBD

UPenn
Theycallme - 11/1
Tiki--TBD
Trenchcoat - 1/4

UTN-Memphis
magician-TBD

U TX HSC San Antonio
vr4nut- tbd

U Texas - Houston
jpr22 - TBD

U Utah
Theycallme - TBD

Wash U
King Arthur - TBD

scheduled my BU interview. congrats sean!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BID
mlw - 1/8
tiki - 11/2
Trenchcoat-1/8
ataktos - TBD
PathSoccerDude- 11/2

Boston University
mlw - 1/7
PathSoccerDude- 1/9
ataktos - TBD
ustmd2006 - TBD
Sean2tall - TBD

BWH
docbiohazard - TBD
Trenchcoat - 1/9
Theycallme- TBD
gbwillner- TBD

ataktos - TBD
Theycallme- TBD

Cleveland Clinic
vegasdo-tbd
ataktos - TBD
They Call Me- 12/21

Dartmouth
JPR22 - TBD

Emory
Tiki--11/27

George Washington
vegasdo- tbd
Rbrav - TBD
Theycallme - TBD

Jefferson
Tiki-11/19
vegasdo-11/14

Maryland
mlw 10/19

Methodist
Biohazard - tbd
Theycallme - 10/16
gbwillner - 10/20

vr4nut- tbd
Rbrav - 11/28(?)

UNM
mlw - 12/7
Theycallme - 10/26
Rosenthal - TBD

UPenn
Theycallme - 11/1
Tiki--TBD
Trenchcoat - 1/4

UTN-Memphis
magician-TBD

U TX HSC San Antonio
vr4nut- tbd

U Texas - Houston
jpr22 - TBD

U Utah
Theycallme - TBD

Wash U
King Arthur - TBD

BID
mlw - 1/8
tiki - 11/2
Trenchcoat-1/8
ataktos - TBD
PathSoccerDude- 11/2

Boston University
PathSoccerDude- 1/9
ataktos - TBD
ustmd2006 - TBD
Sean2tall - TBD

BWH
docbiohazard - TBD
Trenchcoat - 1/9
Theycallme- TBD
gbwillner- TBD

ataktos - TBD
Theycallme- TBD

Cleveland Clinic
vegasdo-tbd
ataktos - TBD
They Call Me- 12/21

Dartmouth
JPR22 - TBD

Emory
Tiki--11/27

George Washington
vegasdo- tbd
Rbrav - TBD
Theycallme - TBD

Jefferson
Tiki-11/19
vegasdo-11/14

Maryland
mlw 10/19

Methodist
Biohazard - tbd
Theycallme - 10/16
gbwillner - 10/20

vr4nut- tbd
Rbrav - 11/28(?)

UNM
mlw - 12/7
Theycallme - 10/26
Rosenthal - TBD

UPenn
Theycallme - 11/1
Tiki--TBD
Trenchcoat - 1/4

UTN-Memphis
magician-TBD

U TX HSC San Antonio
vr4nut- tbd

U Texas - Houston
jpr22 - TBD

U Utah
Theycallme - TBD

Wash U
King Arthur - TBD

YAY, Sean!! I'm sure that is the first of many! :hardy:

Adding Yale, I am thrilled with this one!!!

BID
mlw - 1/8
tiki - 11/2
Trenchcoat-1/8
ataktos - TBD
PathSoccerDude- 11/2

Boston University
mlw - 1/7
PathSoccerDude- 1/9
ataktos - TBD
ustmd2006 - TBD
Sean2tall - TBD

BWH
docbiohazard - TBD
Trenchcoat - 1/9
Theycallme- TBD
gbwillner- TBD

ataktos - TBD
Theycallme- TBD

Cleveland Clinic
vegasdo-tbd
ataktos - TBD
They Call Me- 12/21

Dartmouth
JPR22 - TBD

Emory
Tiki--11/27

George Washington
vegasdo- tbd
Rbrav - TBD
Theycallme - TBD

Jefferson
Tiki-11/19
vegasdo-11/14

Maryland
mlw 10/19

Methodist
Biohazard - tbd
Theycallme - 10/16
gbwillner - 10/20

vr4nut- tbd
Rbrav - 11/28(?)

UNM
mlw - 12/7
Theycallme - 10/26
Rosenthal - TBD

UPenn
Theycallme - 11/1
Tiki--TBD
Trenchcoat - 1/4

UTN-Memphis
magician-TBD

U TX HSC San Antonio
vr4nut- tbd

U Texas - Houston
jpr22 - TBD

U Utah
Theycallme - TBD

Wash U
King Arthur - TBD

Yale
Tiki--TBD

Adding Yale, I am thrilled with this one too!!!

BID
mlw - 1/8
tiki - 11/2
Trenchcoat-1/8
ataktos - TBD
PathSoccerDude- 11/2

Boston University
mlw - 1/7
PathSoccerDude- 1/9
ataktos - TBD
ustmd2006 - TBD
Sean2tall - TBD

BWH
docbiohazard - TBD
Trenchcoat - 1/9
Theycallme- TBD
gbwillner- TBD

ataktos - TBD
Theycallme- TBD

Cleveland Clinic
vegasdo-tbd
ataktos - TBD
They Call Me- 12/21

Dartmouth
JPR22 - TBD

Emory
Tiki--11/27

George Washington
vegasdo- tbd
Rbrav - TBD
Theycallme - TBD

Jefferson
Tiki-11/19
vegasdo-11/14

Maryland
mlw 10/19

Methodist
Biohazard - tbd
Theycallme - 10/16
gbwillner - 10/20

vr4nut- tbd
Rbrav - 11/28(?)

UNM
mlw - 12/7
Theycallme - 10/26
Rosenthal - TBD

UPenn
Theycallme - 11/1
Tiki--TBD
Trenchcoat - 1/4

UTN-Memphis
magician-TBD

U TX HSC San Antonio
vr4nut- tbd

U Texas - Houston
jpr22 - TBD

U Utah
Theycallme - TBD

Wash U
King Arthur - TBD

Yale
Tiki--TBD
Rosenthal--TBD

Adding Yale, I would say I am thrilled, but to change thing up I will say I am $%% psyched! :D

Also adding U of Vermont

BID
mlw - 1/8
tiki - 11/2
Trenchcoat-1/8
ataktos - TBD
PathSoccerDude- 11/2

Boston University
mlw - 1/7
PathSoccerDude- 1/9
ataktos - TBD
ustmd2006 - TBD
Sean2tall - TBD

BWH
docbiohazard - TBD
Trenchcoat - 1/9
Theycallme- TBD
gbwillner- TBD

ataktos - TBD
Theycallme- TBD

Cleveland Clinic
vegasdo-tbd
ataktos - TBD
They Call Me- 12/21

Dartmouth
JPR22 - TBD

Emory
Tiki--11/27

George Washington
vegasdo- tbd
Rbrav - TBD
Theycallme - TBD

Jefferson
Tiki-11/19
vegasdo-11/14

Maryland
mlw 10/19

Methodist
Biohazard - tbd
Theycallme - 10/16
gbwillner - 10/20

vr4nut- tbd
Rbrav - 11/28(?)

UNM
mlw - 12/7
Theycallme - 10/26
Rosenthal - TBD

UPenn
Theycallme - 11/1
Tiki--TBD
Trenchcoat - 1/4

UTN-Memphis
magician-TBD

U TX HSC San Antonio
vr4nut- tbd

U Texas - Houston
jpr22 - TBD

U Utah
Theycallme - TBD

U of Vermont
PathSoccerDude-TBD

Wash U
King Arthur - TBD

Yale
Tiki--TBD
Rosenthal--TBD
PathSoccerDude-TBD

Adding Yale, I would say I am thrilled, but to change thing up I will say I am $%% psyched! :D

I actually shouldn't say I'm thrilled anymore, because I've said that after every interview invite. I'm just thrilled they don't think I'm a giant *****! :laugh:

My final letter was just uploaded friday and I will have several more to report in the following days.

BID
mlw - 1/8
tiki - 11/2
Trenchcoat-1/8
ataktos - TBD
PathSoccerDude- 11/2

Boston University
mlw - 1/7
PathSoccerDude- 1/9
ataktos - TBD
ustmd2006 - TBD
Sean2tall - TBD