2007 CBT MCAT dates

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

emgirl

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know when the 2007 CBT MCAT dates will be? I've heard they will be increasing the number of testing dates but am curious to know what new months will be offered. (I'm guessing AMCAS hasn't released this info yet but I thought I'd give it a shot)....

Members don't see this ad.

Just out of curiosity... with multiple test dates available - not to mention during a two or three month span - will it become commonplace for ppl to take the MCAT more than 2 or 3 times? My plan has been to take it just twice, during senior yr, since I've been informed that as of right now, at least, taking it more than twice is detrimental to you application-wise.

Neurolemma said:
Just out of curiosity... with multiple test dates available - not to mention during a two or three month span - will it become commonplace for ppl to take the MCAT more than 2 or 3 times? My plan has been to take it just twice, during senior yr, since I've been informed that as of right now, at least, taking it more than twice is detrimental to you application-wise.
I am wondering about that too.