You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2007 PM&R Match list
Started by dc2md
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
as of now
Prelim : transitional year Lutheran Medical Center, Brooklyn NY (traditional osteooathic)
rehab : Long Beach Medical Center, Long island ny... heh, ill only be in the third class of the program , so we shall see how it all turns out
Prelim : transitional year Lutheran Medical Center, Brooklyn NY (traditional osteooathic)
rehab : Long Beach Medical Center, Long island ny... heh, ill only be in the third class of the program , so we shall see how it all turns out
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
as of now
Prelim : transitional year Lutheran Medical Center, Brooklyn NY (traditional osteooathic)
rehab : Long Beach Medical Center, Long island ny... heh, ill only be in the third class of the program , so we shall see how it all turns out
Did you get the contract for Long Beach already?
I'm a few years off graduating from an osteopathic MS, but I need to be proactive about my match process as my fiance (Yale anaesth) wants to move to one of several states for work after he finishes res: NC, SC, VA, MD, KY, TN.
Has anyone ANY info on the residencies and/or medical student electives in those states?
I've a list of a few names and numbers, but I'd like work smart, not hard.
Has anyone ANY info on the residencies and/or medical student electives in those states?
I've a list of a few names and numbers, but I'd like work smart, not hard.
Out of curiosity, anyone going to NRH? Haven't heard much from them this year...
As a former NRHer I am also curious...
D
draayan
Can anybody tell me if I plan to do PM&R then in which speciality should I do my Preliminary year..Can I do it in General Surgery as I have done residency in General Surgery beforein my home country.Any input will be appreciated..
Thanx
Thanx
Can anybody tell me if I plan to do PM&R then in which speciality should I do my Preliminary year..Can I do it in General Surgery as I have done residency in General Surgery beforein my home country.Any input will be appreciated..
Thanx
You can do a internship in prelim medicine, transitional, FP, prelim surg (esp. if you a masochist), I dont think you can do peds or ob.
For many programs, prelim year can also be peds or OB.
I am not sure about that because you have to meet the ABPMR criteria to sit for the boards and it might be a case by case or program by program decision based on fullfilling the appropriate requirements.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats to you all and good luck!
I'm going to be applying to the upcomming match, and I was wondering if I could get an idea of what programs I could get into with my board scores (219/89% on step 1). Thanks!
I think the field is wide open, but there is more to the PM&R application than just numbers. School activities, solid personal statement, solid clinical grades (especially PM&R rotations) are probably more critical elements by which to distinguish yourself.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5
- Views
- 2K