2008/2009 Acceptance Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

caduceus27

Junior Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello All

Anyone one that got accepted to an OT program please post your comments, opinions, advice or just plain happiness here.

Accepted to SUNY Downstate MS OT,
CLASS OF 2011
👍👍😀

Columbia University- declined a seat in the program
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,

I too just found out that I was accepted to SUNY downstate, I am very excited!👍 class of 2011
 
Congratulations to you all for your acceptances!! 😀 I plan on applying to SUNY Downstate hopefully for the next incoming class. If I may ask, how was the admissions interview?

Congrats again!! 😀

Madusa
 
I just received my ACCEPTANCE LETTER!!! SUNY DOWNSTATE MS,OT 2011!!!!!!!!!😀😀😀😀😀😀😀
 
I am so thrilled that you finally got the good news Karina12. I was sure that you will get accepted. Now go party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😀😀😀 Ah, The taste of Success could never be soo sweet😎 👍👍. Hope to see you there
 
Hey everyone. I got accepted to NYU AND RICHARD STOCKTON COLLEGE, in Pamona, NJ............The cost difference is 70,000 (NYU being the more expensive one 🙂 and NYU is rated the 9th best OT program, while the other one is newer, smaller, cheaper, and doesnt have the awesome reputation. I have to respond to Stockton now, as I just got off the waitlist.........what should I do???
 
Congrats to you all!! I can't wait to find out my status for Fall 2010! By the way when do you usually find out?

WannaBeAnOT - just curious...how much is Belmont and where did you end up going? I was going to take the GRE so I can apply to more schools and one being Belmont (only applied for 1 school that didn't require it)...but now I'm nervous about the costs!