2008-2009 secondary applications

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

fergs24

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
While talking to a friend of mine about working on the secondary applications, she mentioned that you can access some of the medical schools secondary applications early to get a head start on them. I have been searching around the forums a bit and did not see any that dealt with this.

Has anyone ever heard anything about starting the secondary applications early? If so, do you know which schools have their secondaries available?
Thanks for any help that you may be able to give, if this is posted somewhere else I am sorry for the duplication.

Members don't see this ad.

While talking to a friend of mine about working on the secondary applications, she mentioned that you can access some of the medical schools secondary applications early to get a head start on them. I have been searching around the forums a bit and did not see any that dealt with this.

Has anyone ever heard anything about starting the secondary applications early? If so, do you know which schools have their secondaries available?
Thanks for any help that you may be able to give, if this is posted somewhere else I am sorry for the duplication.

Yes this is true in the sense that some places alow you to submit 2ndaries before your AMCAS. I know that Yale does this and if you go to their website you can see 2ndary details, but their actual prompt won't be released until 6/18. Don't know about any other schools though.