2008 applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

So..where is everyone applying? I'm an SC resident with a very average gpa and haven't taken the DAT yet. I have some schools on my list but not sure if these schools except a lot of out of state students or not.

I'd really love to stay on the east coast or midwest (very close to east coast..)
 
I'm a West Virginia resident, so i'm applying there definitely. Also applying to Nova, Lousiville, ASDOH, Penn, Pitt, BU, NYU.

Maybe some others? I'm not really sure yet. After finals are over i'm going to really do some research and decide once and for all.

My gpa is really high, but my DAT is just average, so i don't know. I'm nervous!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Please don't be nervous..with a high gpa I would be ecstatic!!! You will be fine!
 
I'm excited. It's official starting today.

"...and the stone that the builder refuse shall be the head corner stone!"