2008 Official Tufts Interview Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gogiantsss

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just got the email extending an interview invite! There are 7 dates to choose from in November. Good luck everyone!

Members don't see this ad.

Congrats. Did they change you status on AADSAS?

Just checked my email from Tufts.
They have given me 7 dates to choose from.
I'm gonna call in tomorrow to schedule.

My AADSAS status didnt' change yet for Tufts.

Members don't see this ad :)
Just got an interview invite from Tufts as well. :thumbup:

dang congrats! jealous i want an interview from there!!! :D

man, I wanted one. Does anyone know if that's it for the first batch of invites, or will there be additional invites soon?

I got one too...its my first one, finally! :)
No change in AADSAS status.

I got an interview too!!!

I got one today as well

Interviews: Temple, Boston University, Tufts, Oklahoma, ASDOH, Indiana

congrats guys,... i can't wait to hear from them...i'm hoping for good news

Members don't see this ad :)
hey i had a question..to ask yall.....

basically im going to finish up my biochemistry degree but i am going to transfer to another institution to obtain my same biochemistry degree. Do I need to tell Tufts that I am transferring to a different college if I am going to still obtain the degree before I come in? Most ppl said that if you are going to obtain the degree dont really tell them b/c it would seem bad if you told them that you are tranferring all of a sudden. Do you think this is fine?

Yay me too! Was waiting to hear from Tufts! (no change in AADSAS status)

Hey folks,
Tufts has not asked me for application fee:(. Is that weird?
Wow! so many people got interviews already. Jealous!

Did anyone who has received an interview never see a change in status on AADSAS? There is still nothing listed on AADSAS for Tufts (like that they had received my application/under review) and I sent my stuff in a long time ago. Just wondering, because they won't answer any questions if you call the school.
Thanks, and congrats to everyone so far!

Did anyone who has received an interview never see a change in status on AADSAS? There is still nothing listed on AADSAS for Tufts (like that they had received my application/under review) and I sent my stuff in a long time ago. Just wondering, because they won't answer any questions if you call the school.
Thanks, and congrats to everyone so far!

I got invited but have nothing on AADSAS. I know some applicants have "under review" but mine never said anything.

When did all of your printouts get mailed out if you don't mind me asking? Congratulations to all of you!

As an update, Tufts now states "Invited for Interview" under my AADSAS status page.

As an update, Tufts now states "Invited for Interview" under my AADSAS status page.

I'm recieved/under review just today on AADSAS. At least I know they got my stuff

I'm recieved/under review just today. At least I know they got my stuff

when did you guys have your stuff in? i paid the 2ndary fee right away and was mailed in the 2nd AADSAS batch and still no updates from them.

when did you guys have your stuff in? i paid the 2ndary fee right away and was mailed in the 2nd AADSAS batch and still no updates from them.

submitted jun 7th printouts mailed jun 25th

Same here, hope that's a sign for next step soon. good luck everyone.

As of now, I'm eagerly waiting on interview from Tufts Dental!!

I'm sure all of you are!
but I'm gettin nervous cause they're not saying anything, and that's usually a good indication that you got rejected!! :scared:

dang... only one WEEK left until Dec 1st!!!!

congrats to all of you who have gotten interviews so far :) If you have an interview, you're probably going to get an acceptance!

congrats to all of you who have gotten interviews so far :) If you have an interview, you're probably going to get an acceptance!

I've heard in the past that those who interview Pre-December have something like an 80% chance of getting in. But the packet they provided us states the numbers are significantly less than that. I don't know, I hope you're right.

when I was at tufts recently ~ they said something about 60-70% accepted overall after interview..... a bunch waitlisted and put on hold. im sure the numbers before december 1st are going to be slightly higher, im sure this happens at every schools considering all the best apps are early...

i think the actual # they said was 440 interviewed/ like 290 accepted..... I think that all schools have misleading data. The 440 only includes people who go to the school. im sure that they give out a ton of interviews to ppl in Jan/Feb that decided not to travel all the way to the school.

i think the actual # they said was 440 interviewed/ like 290 accepted..... I think that all schools have misleading data. The 440 only includes people who go to the school. im sure that they give out a ton of interviews to ppl in Jan/Feb that decided not to travel all the way to the school.

Makes me feel a bit better... :hardy: