2008 SUMMA Conference (February 9, 2008)

Started by Lizzi
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

L

Lizzi

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Not sure if anyone was aware, but the Stanford University Minority Medical Alliance (SUMMA) will be holding its 17th annual conference early next year.

The conference will be held on Saturday, February 9th 2008 at Stanford University School of Medicine. Registration is open, and it is only like $15!

http://summa.stanford.edu/conference/index.html

If you have any questions, please contact [email protected].
 
I haven't went to the Stanford conference, but I did go to UCSF. UCSF was a waist of time and money, stuff I already knew. I couldn't go to the SUMMA conference because my little sister couldn't go (she's in high school, had to have special permission). If anyone attends the Stanford conference, please post on how good or bad it was.

http://medschool.ucsf.edu/msaw/index.aspx