You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2009-2010 Georgetown Application Thread
Started by shemarty
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
Anyone got interview invites who were complete on/around Aug 4th?
That might take some time. It seems people complete around July are getting invited right now.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i am not sure if this has already been asked before, but are there students hosts?
There are. But I think they are still trying to set it up. I think it should be up and running soon.
Well...I guess I am joining those of you that are interviewing. I was contacted today because I did not respond to an interview invite that I DIDN'T RECEIVE! Scary
Anyway, everything is cleared up for me and I am calling to schedule my interview tomorrow. How is the scheduling process for those that have done so already?

Anyway, everything is cleared up for me and I am calling to schedule my interview tomorrow. How is the scheduling process for those that have done so already?
Well...I guess I am joining those of you that are interviewing. I was contacted today because I did not respond to an interview invite that I DIDN'T RECEIVE! Scary
Anyway, everything is cleared up for me and I am calling to schedule my interview tomorrow. How is the scheduling process for those that have done so already?
Uneventful. The guy is super nice though.
Well...I guess I am joining those of you that are interviewing. I was contacted today because I did not respond to an interview invite that I DIDN'T RECEIVE! Scary
Anyway, everything is cleared up for me and I am calling to schedule my interview tomorrow. How is the scheduling process for those that have done so already?
They emailed you? When were you complete?
woohoo complete! That was fast
good luck!
Well...I guess I am joining those of you that are interviewing. I was contacted today because I did not respond to an interview invite that I DIDN'T RECEIVE! Scary
Anyway, everything is cleared up for me and I am calling to schedule my interview tomorrow. How is the scheduling process for those that have done so already?
ugh, that is my greatest (only?) fear in this process. glad it worked out okay for you.
Anyone have their interview already? And if so how did it go? I'm set for Sept 8th, a little nervous 😛👍
i dont think they start till the 31st
Just wondering, can someone please tell me if Georgetown's independent study project can be done abroad, especially if what you want to focus on is international medicine and public health?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
3.83, 32 r?
This'll give you some hope: 3.66/31r
Mine are similar as well.
33r/3.50
2
245399
So anyone heard about the student hosting? I'm thinking of booking a hotel, getting a little worried.
Best bet is to book the hotel now, cancel if the program gets set up.
It doesn't seem like they are in any rush, otherwise it would have been set up before people started scheduling.
Best bet is to book the hotel now, cancel if the program gets set up.
It doesn't seem like they are in any rush, otherwise it would have been set up before people started scheduling.
I'm going to give them this week, and see if they set it up.
when were you complete?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anybody know why when you preview your essay no spaces show up between paragraphs (even though I manually went in to the text box and put in returns)? It just looks like one big blobby paragraph. Should I just go and put some spaces in between the paragraphs?
Thanks!
Thanks!
Does anybody know why when you preview your essay no spaces show up between paragraphs (even though I manually went in to the text box and put in returns)? It just looks like one big blobby paragraph. Should I just go and put some spaces in between the paragraphs?
Thanks!
Yeah, that's okay. It was the same for me.
got a rejection =/
me too
I'm sorry man, was it through email? When were you complete? Good luck with everything else.got a rejection =/
another rejectioon..
i think that puts me at like 8 or 9 rejections...even though i appleid to like 44..it makes me iwhs i had waited another yr..doesnt look like i am gonna get in newhere this yr..=(
i think that puts me at like 8 or 9 rejections...even though i appleid to like 44..it makes me iwhs i had waited another yr..doesnt look like i am gonna get in newhere this yr..=(
same here,
these rejections are piling up, jeez
..same here.
Me, too. I'm getting a complex....Sigh, rejection. This just makes my day.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Complete 7/30, Interview invite 8/28 🙂
Same, we must be in Georgetown purgatory.i was complete 7/22, and got neither an interview nor a rejection. strange?
Same, we must be in Georgetown purgatory.
Ha ha.
I was complete on 7/15 and I haven't heard anything either. I kind of feel like my app is sitting at the bottom of some pile somewhere. 😕
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 35
- Views
- 11K