2009-2010 Wayne State Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So like everyone else who is frustrated about being on the WL, yesterday 7-20, I decided I couldn't take it anymore and I needed to move on with my life. So today, I started looking at masters programs and decided to sign a lease next week (which I had been holding off on in case I needed to re-locate). While I was at work today, I got "the call" from Dawn at 3pm.

I have been a longtime reader and this is my first post. I'm an avid reader of this thread, reading for comfort. Thank you for everyone who has voiced their frustrations, their up days and their down days, it has honestly helped me through the past 7 months of being waitlisted.

For all those still waiting out there, hang in there. There is still time before orientation starts. I hope I meet you all at orientation.

(OOS)

Members don't see this ad.

So is that it?

School starts Monday and I've yet to hear back from Wayne. Has anyone gotten a rejection letter yet? The least they can do is tell me I didn't get in.

hey guys
I got a missed called this afternoon
what is that??
is that it??
COME ON

I phoned in today and they said it was a mistake. my ****ing luck ****.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
That is the Dean of admission's number. :thumbup:

hey Losar.
I hope it is what i am thinking it is. PHONE MONDAY MORNING FIRST THING.
when do they open?

btw, i hope they didn't give my spot away because i missed the call.

hey guys
I got a missed called this afternoon
what is that??
is that it??
COME ON

I phoned in today and they said it was a mistake. my ****ing luck ****.
Ouch.

Status
Not open for further replies.