-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
****2009 Tmdsas***
Started by Danny289
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
dude...i know, we must have the same grades or something lol. mine's oct. 27th
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can I use the same personal statement and LORs this cycle for next cycle through AADSAS
Can I use the same personal statement and LORs this cycle for next cycle through AADSAS
It is best to update.
This week the TMDSAS is very slow. Did you notice that? no interviews, nothing? 😕
Wasn't there some activity with Houston this week?
Wasn't there some activity with Houston this week?
yes
Houston interview invite, 11/10 yay! Check your e-mails go go!
Received my interview invite this afternoon as well.Houston interview invite, 11/10 yay! Check your e-mails go go!
11/17
fk you, San Antonio, for never sending me a letter w/ a different interview date.
Houston interview invite, 11/10 yay! Check your e-mails go go!
I suck... nothing in my inbox. Hey vivacious, when did you put in your app?
Shew!! I got one from Houston as well 11/17.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I suck... nothing in my inbox. Hey vivacious, when did you put in your app?
Ummm it was submitted on 9/15 🙂 who else is going to be at Houston on the 10th?
Ummm it was submitted on 9/15 🙂 who else is going to be at Houston on the 10th?
my application was completed around the same time as vivaciousleo's and i haven't heard anything from Houston or Baylor! =(
sweeeeet.... see you there!Shew!! I got one from Houston as well 11/17.
hahha i applied in may and still haven't heard anything from sa or houston. but hey man as long as i get 1 admission, that's all i need.
btw go longhorns! man it's getting more and more exciting every week
I hear that! I gotta find a way to go the oklahoma state game this week, last year this time If someone told me that Colt MaBoy! was the leading heisman candidate I would have thought they were crazy.
sweeeeet.... see you there!
I just hope I get to interview before you, your stats are off the chart!! HAHA, yeah I may get some DAT tips from you -I'll bring a notepad!

Wow! How awesome is Dr. P at UTDB!!! I just had my interview at Houston and it hasn't changed my mind about the school. I still LOVE the school! I'd like to send a shout out to DDSAg and the other SDNers who I was able to meet at the interview today (14 interviewees: 8 males, 6 females).
To add extra fudge to my sundae, I received an interview invite today when I got home for San Antonio on november 10, 2008. Holla at me if u're interviewing there at the same time!!!
For those of you still waiting, keep checking your mailz (email and snail mail), good news should be on the way 😀
To add extra fudge to my sundae, I received an interview invite today when I got home for San Antonio on november 10, 2008. Holla at me if u're interviewing there at the same time!!!
For those of you still waiting, keep checking your mailz (email and snail mail), good news should be on the way 😀
Wow! How awesome is Dr. P at UTDB!!! I just had my interview at Houston and it hasn't changed my mind about the school. I still LOVE the school! I'd like to send a shout out to DDSAg and the other SDNers who I was able to meet at the interview today (14 interviewees: 8 males, 6 females).
To add extra fudge to my sundae, I received an interview invite today when I got home for San Antonio on november 10, 2008. Holla at me if u're interviewing there at the same time!!!
For those of you still waiting, keep checking your mailz (email and snail mail), good news should be on the way 😀
and I really, really hope you are right!
I hate the waiting game for interviews....
How many of you really liked SA? Out of all three TX schools my interview there was by far my favorite. The labs are all really nice and everyone I met there was awesome. Super friendly staff and students that made you feel welcome. Hopefully I get accepted 'cause its now my top choice.
How many of you really liked SA? Out of all three TX schools my interview there was by far my favorite. The labs are all really nice and everyone I met there was awesome. Super friendly staff and students that made you feel welcome. Hopefully I get accepted 'cause its now my top choice.
agreed. seemed like it had everything you could ask for, and now with that new spectrum fitness center opening up right there on campus-- perfect!
How many of you really liked SA? Out of all three TX schools my interview there was by far my favorite. The labs are all really nice and everyone I met there was awesome. Super friendly staff and students that made you feel welcome. Hopefully I get accepted 'cause its now my top choice.
lmao
lmao
Why the negativity?
is it worthwhile to contact each school regarding the status of your application? I am just getting frustrated with the waiting game. I thought (initially) not contacting schools would be better as they are probably really busy during this time of the year.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
PTBecomingDDS, I would go ahead and contact them because it is getting pretty late in the interview season. The schools book interviews a month in advance so they have interview slots already filled up through the end of november (well, nov 20-ish). seeing as how baylor and san antonio fill up 90%+ of their incoming class on dec 1st, u really need to let the adcoms know that ure still alive and waiting. houston is the only school u dont need to really sweat cuz they save at least a third of their spots for late interviewees (interviews after december 1). and it couldnt hurt to ask, the worst they could do is A.) ignore u B.) just say "ure still under active consideration" or C.) say "oops, here is your interview invite"
Good luck!
Good luck!
Why the negativity?
I guess you could say its an inside joke...
No negativity here, just laughing
is it worthwhile to contact each school regarding the status of your application? I am just getting frustrated with the waiting game. I thought (initially) not contacting schools would be better as they are probably really busy during this time of the year.
I would call just to make sure that they have everything that they need. You never know, something could have been misplaced and they may be missing something. You will never know until you call. After you are sure that they have everything, you just have to wait it out. Your stats seem fine. You should get some interviews...
I guess Baylor might want me to take more "current" upper level biology. I wonder if this is a friendly way to say your courses and degrees are dusty old! LOL...
San Antonio stated my app was still under review...
I guess I might have to wait one more year and take some "current" upper biology courses to get it.
San Antonio stated my app was still under review...
I guess I might have to wait one more year and take some "current" upper biology courses to get it.
I guess Baylor might want me to take more "current" upper level biology. I wonder if this is a friendly way to say your courses and degrees are dusty old! LOL...
San Antonio stated my app was still under review...
I guess I might have to wait one more year and take some "current" upper biology courses to get it.
Yeah, Baylor really emphasizes that. They like to see genetics, microbio, histology, A&P.
Yeah, Baylor really emphasizes that. They like to see genetics, microbio, histology, A&P.
I recently took genetics but my microbio was from 8 years ago and even my graduate level anatomy, neuroanatomy, and physiology was 5 years ago...I guess I should have just gotten another master's degree according to their standards
Finally got my houston interview invite! Ill be there on Nov 17th, so I guess Ill meet some of my fellow sdn peeps there 😎
is it worthwhile to contact each school regarding the status of your application? I am just getting frustrated with the waiting game. I thought (initially) not contacting schools would be better as they are probably really busy during this time of the year.
I would call them. I contacted Baylor just to check on everything and let them know I was alive. The Dr. Miller thing is true. They do not have many pre-dec interviews left according to them. They will tell you what to improve anyway so you can keep pushing forward.
Finally got my houston interview invite! Ill be there on Nov 17th, so I guess Ill meet some of my fellow sdn peeps there 😎
Nice! See Ya there!👍
I heard Houston was really nice...but I can tell all of you it would have to be great to top SA. They are BY FAR the best school in TX
it seems like Baylor is pretty much done interviewing for this year? Does anyone else think so? I was invited last year and not this year, and this year I had better stats. Kinda hurts.
it seems like Baylor is pretty much done interviewing for this year? Does anyone else think so? I was invited last year and not this year, and this year I had better stats. Kinda hurts.
Oh man I hope not. Didn't someone say on here that Dr. Miller was out of the country? I guess that doesn't mean that they still have interviews though...
Dr. Miller is out of the country. While they will still send offers on December 1, they said they would continue doing some interviews into February.
So does this mean no more interviews until after Dec 1st?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad