2010-2011 Rush Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
withdrawing. it breaks my heart to leave chicago, but i hope one of you gets my seat!

go bulls!

Members don't see this ad.

Found out today!!!! Oh. My. God. So excited. Don't lose hope.

Can't wait to meet everyone!

I'm thinking of living at center court. Can someone who's lived there comment on your experience? I don't want to live alone and was probably gonna look for a double.

Class of 2015 baby!!! Go Bulls!

Congrats dabulls8, welcome.

Rejected pre-interview via email. One more school to go then I'm done with this process!

Members don't see this ad :)
lol rejected pre-interview a few min ago. rejected at 12:30 AM, didn't know this happens in the med apps process! lol I guess anything is fair game.

just withdrew my acceptance. tough decision but good luck to everyone on the waitlist!

Any waitlist news here yet? They said at second look we wouldnt see anything before the 20th... I hope they take people this year!

Does Rush have a strong geographical preference to where your stats have to be much higher than in-state apps?

Does Rush have a strong geographical preference to where your stats have to be much higher than in-state apps?

It seems like there are many OOS students accepted this year, including myself. Word on the street is that with decreased funding from the broke state of Illinois, Rush is now able to offer more spots to OOS students. Best of luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.