2010 Acceptance

Started by TedB
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

TedB

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I applied to three schools, TWU I received an interview but was wait listed for acceptance. I applied to MUSC in Charleston, SC and UTEP. MUSC sent me acceptance, but the tuition is ridiculously high somewhere around 100,000 dollars for out of state. I haven't even heard about interviews for El Paso, but the tuition would be in-state and about a fourth of the cost. I'm worried I wont be able to go to MUSC at all because of the cost.

Has anyone else been accepted to MUSC?

Do schools ever waive the out-of-state cost?

Thanks for any feedback on what I should do?