You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2010 MGMA Physician Compensation Survey
Started by sd55
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
me too pleasee
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I would love the MGMA or the AMGA report: [email protected]
PM me please! 🙂
NO ONE HAS THIS REPORT!
If someone does, fess up.
If someone does, fess up.
Anybody notice the median compensation for gastroenterology? I didn't know it was that high, even higher than derm?
Can someone just put the report on rapidshare or something?
No one has it because it costs anywhere from 300-700 dollars depending on what version of it you want and whether you are a member of some type or not 😛
Do you see the same type of range for PAs and/or nurses in certain specialties? I know they don't earn what doctors earn, but do PAs/Nurses in let's say plastics make more than PAs/Nurses in primary care? Or is there significantly less variation in these positions than for Physicians?
Do you see the same type of range for PAs and/or nurses in certain specialties? I know they don't earn what doctors earn, but do PAs/Nurses in let's say plastics make more than PAs/Nurses in primary care? Or is there significantly less variation in these positions than for Physicians?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I would very much appreciate it if someone could PM me a copy of the 2010 and 2011 full copies of the report.
[email protected]
Thank you in advance!🙂
[email protected]
Thank you in advance!🙂
It's interesting that this post has over 2 million views. It must have been picked up by some blogs, etc. I wonder if it is the most viewed thread ever?
It's always about the money. 😉
It's always about the money. 😉
Are ODs on this? If so can someone send it to me please PM, thank you.
It's Physician Compensation Survey . . .
[but as usual, we know you're just trolling]
Are ODs on this? If so can someone send it to me please PM, thank you.
~ 70-80K regardless of what part of the country you are at ..
http://www.scribd.com/doc/60145213/2010-MGMA-Physician-Compensation-Survey-Summary
This is the best I can do for now If I get it I'll just pm
This is the best I can do for now If I get it I'll just pm
~ 70-80K regardless of what part of the country you are at ..
Wrong. http://www.bls.gov/oes/2010/may/oes291041.htm
>2 million views on this thread. Holy crap.
Haha looks like a lot of people are very very interested in the money...hmmm could it lead to misery? I see it.
Haha looks like a lot of people are very very interested in the money...hmmm could it lead to misery? I see it.
From what I recall from medical school, interest in money leads to making money and subsequently leads to buying nice things like Lambos and Yachts. Was this not covered in OD school? Strange...
I haven't read this whole threat (has anyone!?!?)
But, MGMA is something only hospitals can afford to buy. I interviewed for jobs recently so I had experience with this. It costs a lot of money. All I know is midwest ENT salaries at 75% are around 450 K. 90+% is around 600 K.
But, MGMA is something only hospitals can afford to buy. I interviewed for jobs recently so I had experience with this. It costs a lot of money. All I know is midwest ENT salaries at 75% are around 450 K. 90+% is around 600 K.
I haven't read this whole threat (has anyone!?!?)
But, MGMA is something only hospitals can afford to buy. I interviewed for jobs recently so I had experience with this. It costs a lot of money. All I know is midwest ENT salaries at 75% are around 450 K. 90+% is around 600 K.
Sorry, i am a little confused here - "ENT salaries at 75% are around 450k, and 90% is around 600k." If 90% is around 600k, then there should be 100% earn 450k ???, correct me if i am wrong...
Sorry, i am a little confused here - "ENT salaries at 75% are around 450k, and 90% is around 600k." If 90% is around 600k, then there should be 100% earn 450k ???, correct me if i am wrong...
These are percentiles.
Look at the chart on page one.
The 25th percentile for ENT is about 280 with a mean of 430. So if you're earning less than the 25th percentile you're earning less than 280. These people probably work part time and/or in underserved areas.
Cheers!
I haven't read this whole threat (has anyone!?!?)
But, MGMA is something only hospitals can afford to buy. I interviewed for jobs recently so I had experience with this. It costs a lot of money. All I know is midwest ENT salaries at 75% are around 450 K. 90+% is around 600 K.
I'm not sure why you think only hospitals can afford the report. Anyone can order a copy for $575.
Cheers!
Haha I almost feel guilty for jumping on the PM request bandwagon, but I'd be very grateful if someone would hook me up also. Thanks!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
No one has it because it costs anywhere from 300-700 dollars depending on what version of it you want and whether you are a member of some type or not 😛
Do you see the same type of range for PAs and/or nurses in certain specialties? I know they don't earn what doctors earn, but do PAs/Nurses in let's say plastics make more than PAs/Nurses in primary care? Or is there significantly less variation in these positions than for Physicians?
Stop asking for it. No one has it.
Is it possible that I can get the entire mgma report
You guys might be interested in this - a little search found me the starting salary survey for those just out of residency. It is from '09 but the ballpark figures should be useful.
On a side note, if this is some kind of infringement of anything, please let me know and I will delete the post. Just trying to help this unruly crowd of email posters.
http://medical-mastermind-community.com/uploads/2009-MGMA.pdf
On a side note, if this is some kind of infringement of anything, please let me know and I will delete the post. Just trying to help this unruly crowd of email posters.
http://medical-mastermind-community.com/uploads/2009-MGMA.pdf
.
Last edited:
I've seen the newest one: the 2012 one that has the 2011 data. Relative's group got a 50% discount. The salaries are even higher 😀
Has anyone actually gotten the report by PM?
PM Me the 2011 or 2010 one please!
You guys are ridiculous.
1) It is copyrighted. No one is going to PM you it.
2) The real book is 300-400 pages, not in pdf form.
It's nice to have access to it, though. I like 😍
1) It is copyrighted. No one is going to PM you it.
2) The real book is 300-400 pages, not in pdf form.
It's nice to have access to it, though. I like 😍
You, your group, or your department buys it from MGMA when you need it.
The CEO will have it as well when you're renegotiating contacts, but I doubt that they'd share it with you.
The CEO will have it as well when you're renegotiating contacts, but I doubt that they'd share it with you.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
A report (don't remember which one) was included in the information given out at the Indiana University interview. It broke it down by specialty but only gave averages for the top 10 companies. I still have it in a pile somewhere but the numbers seemed inflated from what I remember.
A report (don't remember which one) was included in the information given out at the Indiana University interview. It broke it down by specialty but only gave averages for the top 10 companies. I still have it in a pile somewhere but the numbers seemed inflated from what I remember.
People did send it out a while ago when they weren't aware that it's copyrighted.
why is salary copyrighted? is that even allowed
why is salary copyrighted? is that even allowed
Their report is copyrighted.
I suppose the actual salary values could theoretically be copyrighted since they collected their own unique set of data and came up with their own unique conclusions as to where salaries currently stand.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 26
- Views
- 4K
K
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 718
K