1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

2010 Supplemental Applications

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by amalgamgrillz, Dec 21, 2008.

1. amalgamgrillz

Removed 2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    hey everyone, i'll be applying in the 2010 cycle and I was wondering if the supplemental application questions generally stay the same, or if they'll change up the questions? I'd like to get a head start on them during the break, so i'm not stressed during school.

are they usually available on the schools' website? do they send them to you after you apply?

thanks!

2. eternalxdemon

2+ Year Member

Dental Student
    the supplementals for some schools are posted online (i.e. western n unlv... out of the schools i applied to...) as for the others... the questions are pretty easy to answer... nothing to really stress about... n i think the supplementals remain the same. gl for next cycle!!

btw. i love your signature. haha my bf definitely appreaciates the fact that dentists love to do it orally. ;)