2011-2012 Drexel Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
9084119.jpg

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
No complete email. Log into your status page, it will explicitly say whether you are complete.

Anyone else still waiting on a secondary? I sent Drexel my app a few weeks back but haven't gotten one yet. Tempted to give them a call...

Anyone else still waiting on a secondary? I sent Drexel my app a few weeks back but haven't gotten one yet. Tempted to give them a call...

Yea, call them for me too ;)

This waiting sucks

Yea, some of these schools are really slow in getting their secondary out. I submitted mine in June and got the secondary July 20th. Some others, I haven't even received em. Maybe if we start "beaching" (u know what word belongs there :D) enough, they will start moving faster

if i'm not in the first wave of recipients, should i even finish secondary : /. I threw in drexel 3 weeks after my app was submitted

if i'm not in the first wave of recipients, should i even finish secondary : /. I threw in drexel 3 weeks after my app was submitted
Of course you should finish it. What's the cost of you applying? There's no essays anyways. Just pay the school $100 :eek:. Oh wait, that is the cost of applying...

Members don't see this ad :)
This school is killing me. It's the only one that applied to that I haven't heard from. Ugh!
Don't bother. It took me til 7/20 or something before I received it and I submitted my AMCAS the first day. It'll come sooner or later and since there's no secondary essays, you'll be done in 10 minutes anyways. Important thing is that you got the other schools done

Starting to get a little bit anxious....come on secondary!

I was verified July 12th and still no secondary. It's the only one I have yet to receive.

still waiting as well. verified in late june.

I don't know if it makes you feel better - they just take a little while. I dont think it means anything or hurts at all. and their secondary is not at all difficult - so you can do it pretty quickly. good luck with everything!

playing the waiting game as well guys! verified over 3 weeks ago...

why couldnt i be waiting to receive one of the monster secondaries whose essays are breathing down my neck instead of a simple credit card transaction???

Man, that cracks me up every time. Anyone else read it out-loud in a deep creepy voice?

I definitely did! :laugh: My friends who are applying to med school as well got a kick out of it.

You guys know those Hitler clips on Youtube (I forget the movie its from, but people dub it over with different dialogue)??? Someone should make one for Drexel's lack of responsiveness...

"2. Has your education to date been continuous other than vacations?
Yes No
Please give details about any interruption or time away from your education, which includes the time since graduation. Detail your activities for each year away from school."

So we answering the "since graduation" part even if our education has been continuous?

"2. Has your education to date been continuous other than vacations?
Yes No
Please give details about any interruption or time away from your education, which includes the time since graduation. Detail your activities for each year away from school."

So we answering the "since graduation" part even if our education has been continuous?

Yes, I took this as "you should complete this question if your are not going to be a full time student over the next calendar year".

got my secondary and submitted (verified 7/6) :thumbup:

good luck everybody who applied :)

You guys know those Hitler clips on Youtube (I forget the movie its from, but people dub it over with different dialogue)??? Someone should make one for Drexel's lack of responsiveness...

haha those clips are hilarious

Yes, I took this as "you should complete this question if your are not going to be a full time student over the next calendar year".
This. Time off from school, plans for gap years, and previous lives are fair game for this question.

I'm glad to see people are receiving their secondaries now. Get them in quick, especially since there's no essay.

Verified: 7/14
Secondary Recevied: 8/8
Secondary Submitted: 8/8

Good luck everyone!

Verfied 8/1/11
Still no secondary
Been waiting for this one! lets go drexel!

I finally got the secondary today too! Thanks Drexel! :D I'm really excited about this school.

Verified about a week ago... looks like im in for a wait for this secondary :sleep:

i've heard bad news that drexel has problems getting its grads into residency programs?

You need to smack the source of this information. Do a search and you'll find last years match list on this site.

Should I call drexel to see if they received my app? Been waiting since 7/25 for a secondary...

drexel can be kinda bad about sending out the secondary, but if i remember correctly, if you look it up, you can probably access it yourself.

drexel can be kinda bad about sending out the secondary, but if i remember correctly, if you look it up, you can probably access it yourself.

Yes but you need an ID and a PW, both of which are included in the email they send you with the official invite...

I had actually tried doing that way long ago, but their passwords and stuff dont seem to resemble anything, so I dont think you would be able to enter without the email!

bummer. sorry about that. any chance that you're a reapplicant or a former drexel student? i think the passwords might be the same. (i went to drexel when i applied the first time, and this time around never got my email invite, but could log in with my drexel ID, etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.