2011-2012 Morehouse Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Everyone!

For those of you who have already been accepted to Morehouse, I have just created a facebook group, so please search and join the group!!

I wish the best of luck to everyone else who is still waiting to hear back. Keep praying and keep the faith. Best of Luck!!

Members don't see this ad.

Seems to be that way. I wish someone would hear something...anything! to inform the rest of us...sigh

I haven't heard anything yet. From last years thread, we should hear something in late March.

I haven't heard anything yet. From last years thread, we should hear something in late March.
Me too, have not heard anything!! Nerve wrecking!! God, wait till the end of this month!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi Everyone!

For those of you who have already been accepted to Morehouse, I have just created a facebook group, so please search and join the group!!

I wish the best of luck to everyone else who is still waiting to hear back. Keep praying and keep the faith. Best of Luck!!
Could not find the group on Facebook!!

I called today. They said they are still interviewing candidates. We should hear something by the end of the month.

I called today. They said they are still interviewing candidates. We should hear something by the end of the month.

Do you know if they are still offering interview invites?

Do you know if they are still offering interview invites?

They did not say they were still offering invites, they just said that they were still interviewing candidates. So, if they are interviewing this must be the last group. They sent me and invite a month before the interview date. Class starts the first week of July, so I am not sure if they are still sending out interview invites.

They did not say they were still offering invites, they just said that they were still interviewing candidates. So, if they are interviewing this must be the last group. They sent me and invite a month before the interview date. Class starts the first week of July, so I am not sure if they are still sending out interview invites.
Thank you for the update. Truly appreciate it!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey,

Quick question, has anyone got rejected pre-interview after they sent out the update email.

I interviewed today and was told that we were the last interviewees. Maybe there is a miscommunication somewhere along the lines...

I interviewed today and was told that we were the last interviewees. Maybe there is a miscommunication somewhere along the lines...
Were you told when we will know our status?

Is anyone that interviewed on 1/13 still waiting for a response? 4/5 of the schools I interviewed with have gotten back to me, but still nothing from Morehouse--which is kinda weird since I went their first.

Is anyone that interviewed on 1/13 still waiting for a response? 4/5 of the schools I interviewed with have gotten back to me, but still nothing from Morehouse--which is kinda weird since I went their first.
I interviewed 1/20 and am still waiting!!

I've been quietly watching this thread for months now. I interviewed 11/4 and I am also still waiting.
I am still very optimistic though!

omg I was there with you!! best of luck and I haven't heard anything back from them too! it is so nerve racking!~
I guess all the waiting and hoping it will make the acceptance so much sweeter (fingers crossed)

anyways best of luck for everyone who is waiting, will update if I hear anything :)

Got my mail and no response from Morehouse. Waiting for the brown envelope. It has been two long months (longer for some of you) and the stress is getting to me and to my Mom!! She has been in this process with me. OMG, I just hope I am not rejetted or waitlisted!! Just praying and keeping my fingers and toes crossed!!! Hoping all of us in this forum receive positive news!!

Just wanted to know if anyone has received any rejection or waitlist statuses post interview? Because I called last week and like everyone else I received the "still being reviewed" answer. But they did say that we should be hearing something by the end of this month, so I am praying for good news!!!!!!!

Just wanted to know if anyone has received any rejection or waitlist statuses post interview? Because I called last week and like everyone else I received the "still being reviewed" answer. But they did say that we should be hearing something by the end of this month, so I am praying for good news!!!!!!!
I have not received any news!! Still praying and hoping for good news!!

So, one of my friends called the admissions office this afternoon and was told that the latest set of acceptances hadn't been mailed out yet, but that we'd be getting email notifications sometime this week. So maybe they're doing acceptances by email first this year? Either way, the wait is diving me crazy:confused:

So, one of my friends called the admissions office this afternoon and was told that the latest set of acceptances hadn't been mailed out yet, but that we'd be getting email notifications sometime this week. So maybe they're doing acceptances by email first this year? Either way, the wait is diving me crazy:confused:
Thank you for the update. "Amen" the wait has been driving me crazy too!! When did you interview?

I interviewed during the second week of February, so I haven't been waiting as long as some people, but I've been super anxious. I've even been having dreams about a big brown envelope lol

I interviewed during the second week of February, so I haven't been waiting as long as some people, but I've been super anxious. I've even been having dreams about a big brown envelope lol
I interviewed 1/20 and have been going through a nerve wrecking time!! We as a family are super stressed out!! Been waiting for the mailman everyday to deliver that "big brown envelope", but no sign of one!! Just hoping and praying for positive news. I just loved the Morehouse family!!

When I called, they said the same thing, but I thought at the interview MSM told us they only send acceptences via mail. This waiting is killing me!! Trying so hard to stay positive, but after four months...it's hard. :-/

When I called, they said the same thing, but I thought at the interview MSM told us they only send acceptences via mail. This waiting is killing me!! Trying so hard to stay positive, but after four months...it's hard. :-/
Hang in there!! Trying to stay positive is the hardest thing to do, but we just have to!! I am in the same boat!!

Hey guys!! I hope everyone had a great weekend and hopefully we'll hear something this week! :)

Hopefully positive news!! Nerve wrecking time!!

Was it mailed to you or did you get it by email?

Are you guys who got the waitlist letter in Georgia?

Received mine today as well (Yes, I reside in GA)...Waited 5 months for the waitlist. =\ Nevertheless, I am still hopeful!

Hi guys. I interviewed in march. I just got a letter in the mail saying I was wait listed also and I am IS... do you all know if there is a priority on the list meaning a high and lost priority waiting list at MSM?

Just stay positive to all who have been waitlisted. Do not give up hope, you all still have a chance to get into MSM!! I have not gotten any mail and am getting really anxious!! I am trying to stay positive too. I am OOS.

Hi guys. I interviewed in march. I just got a letter in the mail saying I was wait listed also and I am IS... do you all know if there is a priority on the list meaning a high and lost priority waiting list at MSM?
The waitlist letter says the list isn't ranked. So no

I am still positive about the situation! This is not a no-- there is still a chance! =]

P.S. All who were accepted but DO NOT plan to attend MSM in the fall, please let them know ASAP lol =]

Interviewed on 1/20, OOS (Florida) Received mail today. Waitlisted!! Really dissappointed!!

I am in Louisiana received my wait list letter today. Letter is dated April 3 and post marked April 4. Hope this helps. I am not disappointed at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.