2012-2013 Interview Feedback

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Miss Alyssa

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
This year I will be participating in the residency interview feedback database. In the past there have been issues with accessing the forms and having the entries show up. I have actually found the support people to be really responsive, so I will follow up with them as needed. I can't promise that they'll be up in a timely manner but they will be there... eventually. I just wanted to commit to supporting SDN and providing more resources for the future classes of ob/gyn hopefuls

http://studentdoctor.net/schools/programs?prof=2

Just putting it out there:)

Members don't see this ad.

I tried to do the same last year but the feedback process and the program were a nightmare! I got very frustrated after many failed attempts and ended up not being able to give any feedbacks due to too much bugs in the system.

I'm hoping they've revamped the system this time around so that candidates can actually provide feedbacks of their experiences on the interview trail without having to pull their hair out in the process.

Has anybody been able to access the Ob/Gyn section of Interview feedback? It doesn't appear to be working to me.

Members don't see this ad :)
if we wanted to add to this .. how?

This is the most direct link to actually input a feedback survey: http://studentdoctor.net/schools/survey/type/3

You may be prompted to log in first.

Then you choose profession, specialty, and program.

From there you can go through the questions and submit your survey. I've tried it and it's working.

Even if you just have time to do your top 3 programs and your bottom 3 programs it will be useful to someone next year.

bump!

Any luck adding posts now?
I was able to add three. One two of thing a different name came up with the survey form, but when I submitted it went to the right place.