2012-2013 MD/PhD Acceptances

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

You people posting in this thread that are not directly related to getting accepted are giving me a heart attack. Every time I see this thread on top, my heart skips a beat. On that note, I am posting this comment to make everybody else heart skip a beat :meanie:

+1, here's for another beat skipped! :meanie:
 
Albert Einstein - RTP424 (I: 11/5, A: 12/14), hopeitworksout (A:01/24)
Baylor -- jumblemumble (I: 11/8 ,A: 12/13), scott13 (I: 11/30, A: 12/19)
Boston University - postalkwk (I: 10/23, A: 1/12)
Case Western -- uniqenam (I:10/3, A: 10/22)
Cornell -- esmjjs (I: 11/14, A:12/12), MrNeuro (I: 10/24, A:12/12)
Duke-- backflip72 (I: 01/17, A: 02/18)
IUPUI-- B2the2 (I: 01/16, A:02/19)
Mayo Clinic-- backflip72 (I: 01/25, A: 02/06)
Mt. Sinai -- postalkwk (I: 10/30, A:12/14), jumblemumble (I: 11/26, A: 12/15), solesurprise (I: 02/04, A: 02/18)
Northwestern-- backflip72 (I: 11/15, A: 11/21), hopeitworksout (A:01/23)
NYU - postalkwk (I 12/15 A: 1/24)
Ohio State University-- pomona012 (I: 11/5, A: 2/22)
Penn State -- latebutterflu (I:11/12, A: 11/21), scott13 (I: 12/10, A: 12/20), Scaeland(I:1/14, A: 1/31), RungeKutta4 (I: 2/11, A: 2/20)
SUNY Upstate -- phonyreal98 (I: 12/11, A: 1/30), mishaob (I: 1/14, A: 1/30), RungeKutta4 (I: 1/14, A: 1/30)
Temple University - solesurprise
UIC - goodkarma (I:12/3, A: 12/10), hopeitworksout (A: 01/22), shirtntie (I: 1/14, A: 1/28)
UMDNJ-RWJ/Princeton/Rutgers - RTP424 (I:11/12, A: 12/07), AGG (I: 12/17, A: 01/29)
University of Alabama-Birmingham- backflip72(I: 12/6, A: 2/13)
University of Cincinnati - RTP424 (I:12/14, A:12/19), puns4life (I:1/25, A:2/19)
University of Iowa- backflip72 (I:11/16-17, A: 12/20)
University of Kentucky - scaeland(I:11/25-26, A:12/21)
University of Maryland - scott13 (I: 12/12-12/13, A: 1/7?), lostintranscrip (I: 1/15, A: 2/5)
University of Michigan: latebutterfly (I: 12/6-7, A: 3/4 at 9:41 PM via email)
University of Minnesota - MrNeuro (I:11/18, A: 12/4); B2the2 (I: 12/21, A: 01/20ish)
University of Virginia - solesurprise (I:1/24, A: 2/21)
UT Health Science Center - San Antonio -- uniqenam (I: 10/1, A: 10/30), MrNeuro (I: 9/17, A: 11/5)
UTMB sks889 (I: 11/30, A: 2/1)
UT Southwestern -- uniqenam (I:10/12ish, A: 1/11), Dabo (I: 11/30, A: 1/11)
Virginia Commonwealth University -- gobriightly (I: 9/24-9/25, A: 10/15)
Wayne State University -- uniqenam (I: 11/14?, A: 1/18)

Ecstatic. 😍
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
albert einstein - rtp424 (i: 11/5, a: 12/14), hopeitworksout (a:01/24)
baylor -- jumblemumble (i: 11/8 ,a: 12/13), scott13 (i: 11/30, a: 12/19)
boston university - postalkwk (i: 10/23, a: 1/12)
case western -- uniqenam (i:10/3, a: 10/22)
cornell -- esmjjs (i: 11/14, a:12/12), mrneuro (i: 10/24, a:12/12)
duke-- backflip72 (i: 01/17, a: 02/18)
iupui-- b2the2 (i: 01/16, a:02/19)
mayo clinic-- backflip72 (i: 01/25, a: 02/06)
mt. Sinai -- postalkwk (i: 10/30, a:12/14), jumblemumble (i: 11/26, a: 12/15), solesurprise (i: 02/04, a: 02/18)
northwestern-- backflip72 (i: 11/15, a: 11/21), hopeitworksout (a:01/23)
nyu - postalkwk (i 12/15 a: 1/24)
ohio state university-- pomona012 (i: 11/5, a: 2/22)
penn state -- latebutterflu (i:11/12, a: 11/21), scott13 (i: 12/10, a: 12/20), scaeland(i:1/14, a: 1/31), rungekutta4 (i: 2/11, a: 2/20)
suny upstate -- phonyreal98 (i: 12/11, a: 1/30), mishaob (i: 1/14, a: 1/30), rungekutta4 (i: 1/14, a: 1/30)
temple university - solesurprise
uic - goodkarma (i:12/3, a: 12/10), hopeitworksout (a: 01/22), shirtntie (i: 1/14, a: 1/28)
umdnj-rwj/princeton/rutgers - rtp424 (i:11/12, a: 12/07), agg (i: 12/17, a: 01/29)
university of alabama-birmingham- backflip72(i: 12/6, a: 2/13)
university of cincinnati - rtp424 (i:12/14, a:12/19), puns4life (i:1/25, a:2/19)
university of iowa- backflip72 (i:11/16-17, a: 12/20)
university of kentucky - scaeland(i:11/25-26, a:12/21)
university of maryland - scott13 (i: 12/12-12/13, a: 1/7?), lostintranscrip (i: 1/15, a: 2/5)
university of michigan: latebutterfly (i: 12/6-7, a: 3/4 at 9:41 pm via email)
university of minnesota - mrneuro (i:11/18, a: 12/4); b2the2 (i: 12/21, a: 01/20ish)
university of virginia - solesurprise (i:1/24, a: 2/21)
ut health science center - san antonio -- uniqenam (i: 10/1, a: 10/30), mrneuro (i: 9/17, a: 11/5)
utmb sks889 (i: 11/30, a: 2/1)
ut southwestern -- uniqenam (i:10/12ish, a: 1/11), dabo (i: 11/30, a: 1/11)
virginia commonwealth university -- gobriightly (i: 9/24-9/25, a: 10/15)
wayne state university -- uniqenam (i: 11/14?, a: 1/18)

ecstatic. 😍

so jealous!!!!
 
Rejected from UCSF post-interview... honestly though, it's not shocking and I'm really happy to now know where I'm moving next year!
 
Albert Einstein - RTP424 (I: 11/5, A: 12/14), hopeitworksout (A:01/24)
Baylor -- jumblemumble (I: 11/8 ,A: 12/13), scott13 (I: 11/30, A: 12/19)
Boston University - postalkwk (I: 10/23, A: 1/12)
Case Western -- uniqenam (I:10/3, A: 10/22)
Cornell -- esmjjs (I: 11/14, A:12/12), MrNeuro (I: 10/24, A:12/12)
Duke-- backflip72 (I: 01/17, A: 02/18)
IUPUI-- B2the2 (I: 01/16, A:02/19)
Mayo Clinic-- backflip72 (I: 01/25, A: 02/06)
Mt. Sinai -- postalkwk (I: 10/30, A:12/14), jumblemumble (I: 11/26, A: 12/15), solesurprise (I: 02/04, A: 02/18)
Northwestern-- backflip72 (I: 11/15, A: 11/21), hopeitworksout (A:01/23)
NYU - postalkwk (I 12/15 A: 1/24)
Ohio State University-- pomona012 (I: 11/5, A: 2/22)
Penn State -- latebutterflu (I:11/12, A: 11/21), scott13 (I: 12/10, A: 12/20), Scaeland(I:1/14, A: 1/31), RungeKutta4 (I: 2/11, A: 2/20)
SUNY Upstate -- phonyreal98 (I: 12/11, A: 1/30), mishaob (I: 1/14, A: 1/30), RungeKutta4 (I: 1/14, A: 1/30)
Temple University - solesurprise
UIC - goodkarma (I:12/3, A: 12/10), hopeitworksout (A: 01/22), shirtntie (I: 1/14, A: 1/28)
UMDNJ-RWJ/Princeton/Rutgers - RTP424 (I:11/12, A: 12/07), AGG (I: 12/17, A: 01/29)
University of Alabama-Birmingham- backflip72(I: 12/6, A: 2/13)
University of Cincinnati - RTP424 (I:12/14, A:12/19), puns4life (I:1/25, A:2/19)
University of Iowa- backflip72 (I:11/16-17, A: 12/20)
University of Kentucky - scaeland(I:11/25-26, A:12/21)
University of Maryland - scott13 (I: 12/12-12/13, A: 1/7?), lostintranscrip (I: 1/15, A: 2/5)
University of Michigan: latebutterfly (I: 12/6-7, A: 3/4 at 9:41 PM via email), xhibernatorxd (I: 1/11ish, A: 3/4)
University of Minnesota - MrNeuro (I:11/18, A: 12/4); B2the2 (I: 12/21, A: 01/20ish)
University of Virginia - solesurprise (I:1/24, A: 2/21)
UT Health Science Center - San Antonio -- uniqenam (I: 10/1, A: 10/30), MrNeuro (I: 9/17, A: 11/5)
UTMB sks889 (I: 11/30, A: 2/1)
UT Southwestern -- uniqenam (I:10/12ish, A: 1/11), Dabo (I: 11/30, A: 1/11)
Virginia Commonwealth University -- gobriightly (I: 9/24-9/25, A: 10/15)
Wayne State University -- uniqenam (I: 11/14?, A: 1/18)


Michigan! I'm so ecstatic as well!
 
Albert Einstein - RTP424 (I: 11/5, A: 12/14), hopeitworksout (A:01/24)
Baylor -- jumblemumble (I: 11/8 ,A: 12/13), scott13 (I: 11/30, A: 12/19)
Boston University - postalkwk (I: 10/23, A: 1/12)
Case Western -- uniqenam (I:10/3, A: 10/22)
Cornell -- esmjjs (I: 11/14, A:12/12), MrNeuro (I: 10/24, A:12/12)
Duke-- backflip72 (I: 01/17, A: 02/18)
IUPUI-- B2the2 (I: 01/16, A:02/19)
Mayo Clinic-- backflip72 (I: 01/25, A: 02/06)
Mt. Sinai -- postalkwk (I: 10/30, A:12/14), jumblemumble (I: 11/26, A: 12/15), solesurprise (I: 02/04, A: 02/18)
Northwestern-- backflip72 (I: 11/15, A: 11/21), hopeitworksout (A:01/23)
NYU - postalkwk (I 12/15 A: 1/24)
Ohio State University-- pomona012 (I: 11/5, A: 2/22)
Penn State -- latebutterflu (I:11/12, A: 11/21), scott13 (I: 12/10, A: 12/20), Scaeland(I:1/14, A: 1/31), RungeKutta4 (I: 2/11, A: 2/20)
SUNY Upstate -- phonyreal98 (I: 12/11, A: 1/30), mishaob (I: 1/14, A: 1/30), RungeKutta4 (I: 1/14, A: 1/30)
Temple University - solesurprise
UIC - goodkarma (I:12/3, A: 12/10), hopeitworksout (A: 01/22), shirtntie (I: 1/14, A: 1/28)
UMDNJ-RWJ/Princeton/Rutgers - RTP424 (I:11/12, A: 12/07), AGG (I: 12/17, A: 01/29)
University of Alabama-Birmingham- backflip72(I: 12/6, A: 2/13)
University of Cincinnati - RTP424 (I:12/14, A:12/19), puns4life (I:1/25, A:2/19)
University of Iowa- backflip72 (I:11/16-17, A: 12/20)
University of Kentucky - scaeland(I:11/25-26, A:12/21)
University of Maryland - scott13 (I: 12/12-12/13, A: 1/7?), lostintranscrip (I: 1/15, A: 2/5)
University of Michigan: latebutterfly (I: 12/6-7, A: 3/4 at 9:41 PM via email), xhibernatorxd (I: 1/11ish, A: 3/4), lostintranscrip (A: 3/4)
University of Minnesota - MrNeuro (I:11/18, A: 12/4); B2the2 (I: 12/21, A: 01/20ish)
University of Virginia - solesurprise (I:1/24, A: 2/21)
UT Health Science Center - San Antonio -- uniqenam (I: 10/1, A: 10/30), MrNeuro (I: 9/17, A: 11/5)
UTMB sks889 (I: 11/30, A: 2/1)
UT Southwestern -- uniqenam (I:10/12ish, A: 1/11), Dabo (I: 11/30, A: 1/11)
Virginia Commonwealth University -- gobriightly (I: 9/24-9/25, A: 10/15)
Wayne State University -- uniqenam (I: 11/14?, A: 1/18)



Has anyone heard from UCLA yet?
 
Has anyone heard from UCLA yet?

congrats.

Their website says


Following my interview, when can I expect to hear from the MSTP regarding a decision on my application?
The final decisions of the MSTP Admissions Committee are made in mid-March. Accepted students and students placed on the waiting list will be contacted immediately by email. Applicants who cannot be accepted will be notified by email. Applicants can request information regarding the status of their application by sending an email message to the MSTP Office no earlier than March 15.
 
UIC??? AE??? Haven't heard either! Wawawaaaaa :cry:


I can't believe UIC is still interviewing until March 11 🙁
 
They're supposedly meeting this week, I think.

From Jodi Cropper:
Our Admissions Committee is not scheduled to meet again until early March, so unfortunately we won't have an update for your status until then.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anybody heard from Vandy in the last week or two?

Another applicant told me their PC told her we'd be getting some sort of notification by end of February.

PS- Maybe we should make a "Any wait-list/acceptance notification updates" thread as to stop crowding this one?

PPS- Anybody know the revisit dates for Northwestern? I don't think it's on the calendar, and I'm wondering (if I get off the waitlist) if it will conflict with other revisits...
 
Anybody heard from Vandy in the last week or two?

Another applicant told me their PC told her we'd be getting some sort of notification by end of February.

They've made decisions...Acceptances have gone out, not sure if you have to call and ask if you are waitlisted or not (~10 people). I think they were going to send rejections by mail for those not accepted/on the waitlist.
 
Albert Einstein - RTP424 (I: 11/5, A: 12/14), hopeitworksout (A:01/24)
Baylor -- jumblemumble (I: 11/8 ,A: 12/13), scott13 (I: 11/30, A: 12/19)
Boston University - postalkwk (I: 10/23, A: 1/12)
Case Western -- uniqenam (I:10/3, A: 10/22)
Cornell -- esmjjs (I: 11/14, A:12/12), MrNeuro (I: 10/24, A:12/12)
Duke-- backflip72 (I: 01/17, A: 02/18)
IUPUI-- B2the2 (I: 01/16, A:02/19)
Mayo Clinic-- backflip72 (I: 01/25, A: 02/06)
Mt. Sinai -- postalkwk (I: 10/30, A:12/14), jumblemumble (I: 11/26, A: 12/15), solesurprise (I: 02/04, A: 02/18)
Northwestern-- backflip72 (I: 11/15, A: 11/21), hopeitworksout (A:01/23)
NYU - postalkwk (I 12/15 A: 1/24)
Ohio State University-- pomona012 (I: 11/5, A: 2/22)
Penn State -- latebutterflu (I:11/12, A: 11/21), scott13 (I: 12/10, A: 12/20), Scaeland(I:1/14, A: 1/31), RungeKutta4 (I: 2/11, A: 2/20)
SUNY Upstate -- phonyreal98 (I: 12/11, A: 1/30), mishaob (I: 1/14, A: 1/30), RungeKutta4 (I: 1/14, A: 1/30)
Temple University - solesurprise
UIC - goodkarma (I:12/3, A: 12/10), hopeitworksout (A: 01/22), shirtntie (I: 1/14, A: 1/28)
UMDNJ-RWJ/Princeton/Rutgers - RTP424 (I:11/12, A: 12/07), AGG (I: 12/17, A: 01/29)
University of Alabama-Birmingham- backflip72(I: 12/6, A: 2/13)
University of Cincinnati - RTP424 (I:12/14, A:12/19), puns4life (I:1/25, A:2/19)
University of Iowa- backflip72 (I:11/16-17, A: 12/20)
University of Kentucky - scaeland(I:11/25-26, A:12/21)
University of Maryland - scott13 (I: 12/12-12/13, A: 1/7?), lostintranscrip (I: 1/15, A: 2/5)
University of Michigan: latebutterfly (I: 12/6-7, A: 3/4 at 9:41 PM via email), xhibernatorxd (I: 1/11ish, A: 3/4), lostintranscrip (A: 3/4)
University of Minnesota - MrNeuro (I:11/18, A: 12/4); B2the2 (I: 12/21, A: 01/20ish)
University of Virginia - solesurprise (I:1/24, A: 2/21)
UT Health Science Center - San Antonio -- uniqenam (I: 10/1, A: 10/30), MrNeuro (I: 9/17, A: 11/5)
UTMB sks889 (I: 11/30, A: 2/1)
UT Southwestern -- uniqenam (I:10/12ish, A: 1/11), Dabo (I: 11/30, A: 1/11)
Vanderbilt: latebutterflu (I: 1/31, A: 3/11 by phone)
Virginia Commonwealth University -- gobriightly (I: 9/24-9/25, A: 10/15)
Wayne State University -- uniqenam (I: 11/14?, A: 1/18)

Vanderbilt! This is crazy! 😍
Now to make some tough choices.
 
Albert Einstein - RTP424 (I: 11/5, A: 12/14), hopeitworksout (A:01/24)
Baylor -- jumblemumble (I: 11/8 ,A: 12/13), scott13 (I: 11/30, A: 12/19)
Boston University - postalkwk (I: 10/23, A: 1/12)
Case Western -- uniqenam (I:10/3, A: 10/22)
Cornell -- esmjjs (I: 11/14, A:12/12), MrNeuro (I: 10/24, A:12/12)
Duke-- backflip72 (I: 01/17, A: 02/18)
IUPUI-- B2the2 (I: 01/16, A:02/19)
Mayo Clinic-- backflip72 (I: 01/25, A: 02/06)
Mt. Sinai -- postalkwk (I: 10/30, A:12/14), jumblemumble (I: 11/26, A: 12/15), solesurprise (I: 02/04, A: 02/18)
Northwestern-- backflip72 (I: 11/15, A: 11/21), hopeitworksout (A:01/23)
NYU - postalkwk (I 12/15 A: 1/24)
Ohio State University-- pomona012 (I: 11/5, A: 2/22)
Penn State -- latebutterflu (I:11/12, A: 11/21), scott13 (I: 12/10, A: 12/20), Scaeland(I:1/14, A: 1/31), RungeKutta4 (I: 2/11, A: 2/20)
SUNY Upstate -- phonyreal98 (I: 12/11, A: 1/30), mishaob (I: 1/14, A: 1/30), RungeKutta4 (I: 1/14, A: 1/30)
Temple University - solesurprise
UIC - goodkarma (I:12/3, A: 12/10), hopeitworksout (A: 01/22), shirtntie (I: 1/14, A: 1/28)
UMDNJ-RWJ/Princeton/Rutgers - RTP424 (I:11/12, A: 12/07), AGG (I: 12/17, A: 01/29)
University of Alabama-Birmingham- backflip72(I: 12/6, A: 2/13)
University of Cincinnati - RTP424 (I:12/14, A:12/19), puns4life (I:1/25, A:2/19)
University of Iowa- backflip72 (I:11/16-17, A: 12/20)
University of Kentucky - scaeland(I:11/25-26, A:12/21)
University of Maryland - scott13 (I: 12/12-12/13, A: 1/7?), lostintranscrip (I: 1/15, A: 2/5)
University of Michigan: latebutterfly (I: 12/6-7, A: 3/4 at 9:41 PM via email), xhibernatorxd (I: 1/11ish, A: 3/4), lostintranscrip (A: 3/4)
University of Minnesota - MrNeuro (I:11/18, A: 12/4); B2the2 (I: 12/21, A: 01/20ish)
University of Virginia - solesurprise (I:1/24, A: 2/21)
UT Health Science Center - San Antonio -- uniqenam (I: 10/1, A: 10/30), MrNeuro (I: 9/17, A: 11/5)
UTMB sks889 (I: 11/30, A: 2/1)
UT Southwestern -- uniqenam (I:10/12ish, A: 1/11), Dabo (I: 11/30, A: 1/11)
Vanderbilt: latebutterflu (I: 1/31, A: 3/11 by phone)
Virginia Commonwealth University -- gobriightly (I: 9/24-9/25, A: 10/15)
Wayne State University -- uniqenam (I: 11/14?, A: 1/18)
Yale- mrps (I:1/28, A: 3/12)
 
Albert Einstein - RTP424 (I: 11/5, A: 12/14), hopeitworksout (A:01/24)
Baylor -- jumblemumble (I: 11/8 ,A: 12/13), scott13 (I: 11/30, A: 12/19)
Boston University - postalkwk (I: 10/23, A: 1/12)
Case Western -- uniqenam (I:10/3, A: 10/22)
Cornell -- esmjjs (I: 11/14, A:12/12), MrNeuro (I: 10/24, A:12/12)
Duke-- backflip72 (I: 01/17, A: 02/18)
IUPUI-- B2the2 (I: 01/16, A:02/19)
Mayo Clinic-- backflip72 (I: 01/25, A: 02/06)
Mt. Sinai -- postalkwk (I: 10/30, A:12/14), jumblemumble (I: 11/26, A: 12/15), solesurprise (I: 02/04, A: 02/18)
Northwestern-- backflip72 (I: 11/15, A: 11/21), hopeitworksout (A:01/23)
NYU - postalkwk (I 12/15 A: 1/24)
Ohio State University-- pomona012 (I: 11/5, A: 2/22)
Penn State -- latebutterflu (I:11/12, A: 11/21), scott13 (I: 12/10, A: 12/20), Scaeland(I:1/14, A: 1/31), RungeKutta4 (I: 2/11, A: 2/20)
SUNY Upstate -- phonyreal98 (I: 12/11, A: 1/30), mishaob (I: 1/14, A: 1/30), RungeKutta4 (I: 1/14, A: 1/30)
Temple University - solesurprise
UIC - goodkarma (I:12/3, A: 12/10), hopeitworksout (A: 01/22), shirtntie (I: 1/14, A: 1/28)
UMDNJ-RWJ/Princeton/Rutgers - RTP424 (I:11/12, A: 12/07), AGG (I: 12/17, A: 01/29)
University of Alabama-Birmingham- backflip72(I: 12/6, A: 2/13)
University of Cincinnati - RTP424 (I:12/14, A:12/19), puns4life (I:1/25, A:2/19)
University of Iowa- backflip72 (I:11/16-17, A: 12/20)
University of Kentucky - scaeland(I:11/25-26, A:12/21)
University of Maryland - scott13 (I: 12/12-12/13, A: 1/7?), lostintranscrip (I: 1/15, A: 2/5)
University of Michigan: latebutterfly (I: 12/6-7, A: 3/4 at 9:41 PM via email), xhibernatorxd (I: 1/11ish, A: 3/4), lostintranscrip (A: 3/4)
University of Minnesota - MrNeuro (I:11/18, A: 12/4); B2the2 (I: 12/21, A: 01/20ish)
University of Virginia - solesurprise (I:1/24, A: 2/21)
UT Health Science Center - San Antonio -- uniqenam (I: 10/1, A: 10/30), MrNeuro (I: 9/17, A: 11/5)
UTMB sks889 (I: 11/30, A: 2/1)
UT Southwestern -- uniqenam (I:10/12ish, A: 1/11), Dabo (I: 11/30, A: 1/11)
Vanderbilt: latebutterflu (I: 1/31, A: 3/11 by phone)
Virginia Commonwealth University -- gobriightly (I: 9/24-9/25, A: 10/15)
Wayne State University -- uniqenam (I: 11/14?, A: 1/18)

Vanderbilt! This is crazy! 😍
Now to make some tough choices.

Congrats!!!!
 
Albert Einstein - RTP424 (I: 11/5, A: 12/14), hopeitworksout (A:01/24)
Baylor -- jumblemumble (I: 11/8 ,A: 12/13), scott13 (I: 11/30, A: 12/19)
Boston University - postalkwk (I: 10/23, A: 1/12)
Case Western -- uniqenam (I:10/3, A: 10/22)
Cornell -- esmjjs (I: 11/14, A:12/12), MrNeuro (I: 10/24, A:12/12)
Duke-- backflip72 (I: 01/17, A: 02/18)
IUPUI-- B2the2 (I: 01/16, A:02/19)
Mayo Clinic-- backflip72 (I: 01/25, A: 02/06)
Mt. Sinai -- postalkwk (I: 10/30, A:12/14), jumblemumble (I: 11/26, A: 12/15), solesurprise (I: 02/04, A: 02/18)
Northwestern-- backflip72 (I: 11/15, A: 11/21), hopeitworksout (A:01/23)
NYU - postalkwk (I 12/15 A: 1/24)
Ohio State University-- pomona012 (I: 11/5, A: 2/22)
Penn State -- latebutterflu (I:11/12, A: 11/21), scott13 (I: 12/10, A: 12/20), Scaeland(I:1/14, A: 1/31), RungeKutta4 (I: 2/11, A: 2/20)
SUNY Upstate -- phonyreal98 (I: 12/11, A: 1/30), mishaob (I: 1/14, A: 1/30), RungeKutta4 (I: 1/14, A: 1/30)
Temple University - solesurprise
UIC - goodkarma (I:12/3, A: 12/10), hopeitworksout (A: 01/22), shirtntie (I: 1/14, A: 1/28)
UMDNJ-RWJ/Princeton/Rutgers - RTP424 (I:11/12, A: 12/07), AGG (I: 12/17, A: 01/29)
University of Alabama-Birmingham- backflip72(I: 12/6, A: 2/13)
University of Cincinnati - RTP424 (I:12/14, A:12/19), puns4life (I:1/25, A:2/19)
University of Iowa- backflip72 (I:11/16-17, A: 12/20)
University of Kentucky - scaeland(I:11/25-26, A:12/21)
University of Maryland - scott13 (I: 12/12-12/13, A: 1/7?), lostintranscrip (I: 1/15, A: 2/5)
University of Michigan: latebutterfly (I: 12/6-7, A: 3/4 at 9:41 PM via email), xhibernatorxd (I: 1/11ish, A: 3/4), lostintranscrip (A: 3/4)
University of Minnesota - MrNeuro (I:11/18, A: 12/4); B2the2 (I: 12/21, A: 01/20ish)
University of Virginia - solesurprise (I:1/24, A: 2/21)
UT Health Science Center - San Antonio -- uniqenam (I: 10/1, A: 10/30), MrNeuro (I: 9/17, A: 11/5)
UTMB sks889 (I: 11/30, A: 2/1)
UT Southwestern -- uniqenam (I:10/12ish, A: 1/11), Dabo (I: 11/30, A: 1/11)
Vanderbilt: latebutterflu (I: 1/31, A: 3/11 by phone)
Virginia Commonwealth University -- gobriightly (I: 9/24-9/25, A: 10/15)
Wayne State University -- uniqenam (I: 11/14?, A: 1/18)
Yale- mrps (I:1/28, A: 3/12), backflip72(I: 01/14, A: 03/12)
 
Albert Einstein - RTP424 (I: 11/5, A: 12/14), hopeitworksout (A:01/24)
Baylor -- jumblemumble (I: 11/8 ,A: 12/13), scott13 (I: 11/30, A: 12/19)
Boston University - postalkwk (I: 10/23, A: 1/12)
Case Western -- uniqenam (I:10/3, A: 10/22)
Cornell -- esmjjs (I: 11/14, A:12/12), MrNeuro (I: 10/24, A:12/12)
Duke-- backflip72 (I: 01/17, A: 02/18)
IUPUI-- B2the2 (I: 01/16, A:02/19)
Mayo Clinic-- backflip72 (I: 01/25, A: 02/06)
Mt. Sinai -- postalkwk (I: 10/30, A:12/14), jumblemumble (I: 11/26, A: 12/15), solesurprise (I: 02/04, A: 02/18)
Northwestern-- backflip72 (I: 11/15, A: 11/21), hopeitworksout (A:01/23)
NYU - postalkwk (I 12/15 A: 1/24)
Ohio State University-- pomona012 (I: 11/5, A: 2/22)
Penn State -- latebutterflu (I:11/12, A: 11/21), scott13 (I: 12/10, A: 12/20), Scaeland(I:1/14, A: 1/31), RungeKutta4 (I: 2/11, A: 2/20)
SUNY Upstate -- phonyreal98 (I: 12/11, A: 1/30), mishaob (I: 1/14, A: 1/30), RungeKutta4 (I: 1/14, A: 1/30)
Temple University - solesurprise
UIC - goodkarma (I:12/3, A: 12/10), hopeitworksout (A: 01/22), shirtntie (I: 1/14, A: 1/28), puns4life (I: 2/25, A: 3/12)
UMDNJ-RWJ/Princeton/Rutgers - RTP424 (I:11/12, A: 12/07), AGG (I: 12/17, A: 01/29)
University of Alabama-Birmingham- backflip72(I: 12/6, A: 2/13)
University of Cincinnati - RTP424 (I:12/14, A:12/19), puns4life (I:1/25, A:2/19)
University of Iowa- backflip72 (I:11/16-17, A: 12/20)
University of Kentucky - scaeland(I:11/25-26, A:12/21)
University of Maryland - scott13 (I: 12/12-12/13, A: 1/7?), lostintranscrip (I: 1/15, A: 2/5)
University of Michigan: latebutterfly (I: 12/6-7, A: 3/4 at 9:41 PM via email), xhibernatorxd (I: 1/11ish, A: 3/4), lostintranscrip (A: 3/4)
University of Minnesota - MrNeuro (I:11/18, A: 12/4); B2the2 (I: 12/21, A: 01/20ish)
University of Virginia - solesurprise (I:1/24, A: 2/21)
UT Health Science Center - San Antonio -- uniqenam (I: 10/1, A: 10/30), MrNeuro (I: 9/17, A: 11/5)
UTMB sks889 (I: 11/30, A: 2/1)
UT Southwestern -- uniqenam (I:10/12ish, A: 1/11), Dabo (I: 11/30, A: 1/11)
Vanderbilt: latebutterflu (I: 1/31, A: 3/11 by phone)
Virginia Commonwealth University -- gobriightly (I: 9/24-9/25, A: 10/15)
Wayne State University -- uniqenam (I: 11/14?, A: 1/18)
Yale- mrps (I:1/28, A: 3/12), backflip72(I: 01/14, A: 03/12)
 
Albert Einstein - RTP424 (I: 11/5, A: 12/14), hopeitworksout (A:01/24)
Baylor -- jumblemumble (I: 11/8 ,A: 12/13), scott13 (I: 11/30, A: 12/19)
Boston University - postalkwk (I: 10/23, A: 1/12)
Case Western -- uniqenam (I:10/3, A: 10/22)
Cornell -- esmjjs (I: 11/14, A:12/12), MrNeuro (I: 10/24, A:12/12)
Duke-- backflip72 (I: 01/17, A: 02/18)
IUPUI-- B2the2 (I: 01/16, A:02/19)
Mayo Clinic-- backflip72 (I: 01/25, A: 02/06)
Mt. Sinai -- postalkwk (I: 10/30, A:12/14), jumblemumble (I: 11/26, A: 12/15), solesurprise (I: 02/04, A: 02/18)
Northwestern-- backflip72 (I: 11/15, A: 11/21), hopeitworksout (A:01/23)
NYU - postalkwk (I 12/15 A: 1/24)
Ohio State University-- pomona012 (I: 11/5, A: 2/22)
Penn State -- latebutterflu (I:11/12, A: 11/21), scott13 (I: 12/10, A: 12/20), Scaeland(I:1/14, A: 1/31), RungeKutta4 (I: 2/11, A: 2/20)
SUNY Upstate -- phonyreal98 (I: 12/11, A: 1/30), mishaob (I: 1/14, A: 1/30), RungeKutta4 (I: 1/14, A: 1/30)
Temple University - solesurprise
UIC - goodkarma (I:12/3, A: 12/10), hopeitworksout (A: 01/22), shirtntie (I: 1/14, A: 1/28), puns4life (I: 2/25, A: 3/12), RungeKutta4 (I: 2/25, A: 3/12)
UMDNJ-RWJ/Princeton/Rutgers - RTP424 (I:11/12, A: 12/07), AGG (I: 12/17, A: 01/29)
University of Alabama-Birmingham- backflip72(I: 12/6, A: 2/13)
University of Cincinnati - RTP424 (I:12/14, A:12/19), puns4life (I:1/25, A:2/19)
University of Iowa- backflip72 (I:11/16-17, A: 12/20)
University of Kentucky - scaeland(I:11/25-26, A:12/21)
University of Maryland - scott13 (I: 12/12-12/13, A: 1/7?), lostintranscrip (I: 1/15, A: 2/5)
University of Michigan: latebutterfly (I: 12/6-7, A: 3/4 at 9:41 PM via email), xhibernatorxd (I: 1/11ish, A: 3/4), lostintranscrip (A: 3/4)
University of Minnesota - MrNeuro (I:11/18, A: 12/4); B2the2 (I: 12/21, A: 01/20ish)
University of Virginia - solesurprise (I:1/24, A: 2/21)
UT Health Science Center - San Antonio -- uniqenam (I: 10/1, A: 10/30), MrNeuro (I: 9/17, A: 11/5)
UTMB sks889 (I: 11/30, A: 2/1)
UT Southwestern -- uniqenam (I:10/12ish, A: 1/11), Dabo (I: 11/30, A: 1/11)
Vanderbilt: latebutterflu (I: 1/31, A: 3/11 by phone)
Virginia Commonwealth University -- gobriightly (I: 9/24-9/25, A: 10/15)
Wayne State University -- uniqenam (I: 11/14?, A: 1/18)
Yale- mrps (I:1/28, A: 3/12), backflip72(I: 01/14, A: 03/12)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
wish I had either of those options, but i would definitely go UIC over Penn State. UIC is MSTP while Penn State is not. Plus Chicago is awesome.

Yeah I've always lived in the suburbs, so I'm definitely ready for a change. Being stuck in Hershey for 8 years would drive me crazy. It's interesting to me that most people I mention Penn State to associate it with some level of prestige. I think it has to do with what's going on at the main campus rather than the medical campus though.
 
Last edited:
Albert Einstein - RTP424 (I: 11/5, A: 12/14), hopeitworksout (A:01/24)
Baylor -- jumblemumble (I: 11/8 ,A: 12/13), scott13 (I: 11/30, A: 12/19)
Boston University - postalkwk (I: 10/23, A: 1/12)
Case Western -- uniqenam (I:10/3, A: 10/22)
Cornell -- esmjjs (I: 11/14, A:12/12), MrNeuro (I: 10/24, A:12/12)
Duke-- backflip72 (I: 01/17, A: 02/18)
IUPUI-- B2the2 (I: 01/16, A:02/19)
Mayo Clinic-- backflip72 (I: 01/25, A: 02/06)
Mt. Sinai -- postalkwk (I: 10/30, A:12/14), jumblemumble (I: 11/26, A: 12/15), solesurprise (I: 02/04, A: 02/18)
Northwestern-- backflip72 (I: 11/15, A: 11/21), hopeitworksout (A:01/23)
NYU - postalkwk (I 12/15 A: 1/24), MrNeuro (A:1/?)
Ohio State University-- pomona012 (I: 11/5, A: 2/22)
Penn State -- latebutterflu (I:11/12, A: 11/21), scott13 (I: 12/10, A: 12/20), Scaeland(I:1/14, A: 1/31), RungeKutta4 (I: 2/11, A: 2/20)
SUNY Upstate -- phonyreal98 (I: 12/11, A: 1/30), mishaob (I: 1/14, A: 1/30), RungeKutta4 (I: 1/14, A: 1/30)
Temple University - solesurprise
UIC - goodkarma (I:12/3, A: 12/10), hopeitworksout (A: 01/22), shirtntie (I: 1/14, A: 1/28), puns4life (I: 2/25, A: 3/12), RungeKutta4 (I: 2/25, A: 3/12)
UMDNJ-RWJ/Princeton/Rutgers - RTP424 (I:11/12, A: 12/07), AGG (I: 12/17, A: 01/29)
University of Alabama-Birmingham- backflip72(I: 12/6, A: 2/13)
University of California Irvine - MrNeuro (A: 12/?)
University of California Los Angeles (UCLA)/Caltech - MrNeuro (A: 3/12)
University of California San Diego (UCSD) - MrNeuro (A: 3/9)
University of Cincinnati - RTP424 (I:12/14, A:12/19), puns4life (I:1/25, A:2/19)
University of Iowa- backflip72 (I:11/16-17, A: 12/20)
University of Kentucky - scaeland(I:11/25-26, A:12/21)
University of Maryland - scott13 (I: 12/12-12/13, A: 1/7?), lostintranscrip (I: 1/15, A: 2/5)
University of Michigan: latebutterfly (I: 12/6-7, A: 3/4 at 9:41 PM via email), xhibernatorxd (I: 1/11ish, A: 3/4), lostintranscrip (A: 3/4)
University of Minnesota - MrNeuro (I:11/18, A: 12/4); B2the2 (I: 12/21, A: 01/20ish)
University of Southern California/Caltech - MrNeuro (A: 3/12)
University of Virginia - solesurprise (I:1/24, A: 2/21)
UT Health Science Center - San Antonio -- uniqenam (I: 10/1, A: 10/30), MrNeuro (I: 9/17, A: 11/5)
UTMB sks889 (I: 11/30, A: 2/1)
UT Southwestern -- uniqenam (I:10/12ish, A: 1/11), Dabo (I: 11/30, A: 1/11)
Vanderbilt: latebutterflu (I: 1/31, A: 3/11 by phone)
Virginia Commonwealth University -- gobriightly (I: 9/24-9/25, A: 10/15)
WashU - MrNeuro (A: 1/?)
Wayne State University -- uniqenam (I: 11/14?, A: 1/18)
Yale- mrps (I:1/28, A: 3/12), backflip72(I: 01/14, A: 03/12), MrNeuro (I: 2/17, A: 3/12)
 
Last place to hear from. Now decision time...

Albert Einstein - RTP424 (I: 11/5, A: 12/14), hopeitworksout (A:01/24)
Baylor -- jumblemumble (I: 11/8 ,A: 12/13), scott13 (I: 11/30, A: 12/19)
Boston University - postalkwk (I: 10/23, A: 1/12)
Case Western -- uniqenam (I:10/3, A: 10/22)
Cornell -- esmjjs (I: 11/14, A:12/12), MrNeuro (I: 10/24, A:12/12)
Duke-- backflip72 (I: 01/17, A: 02/18)
IUPUI-- B2the2 (I: 01/16, A:02/19)
Mayo Clinic-- backflip72 (I: 01/25, A: 02/06)
Mt. Sinai -- postalkwk (I: 10/30, A:12/14), jumblemumble (I: 11/26, A: 12/15), solesurprise (I: 02/04, A: 02/18)
Northwestern-- backflip72 (I: 11/15, A: 11/21), hopeitworksout (A:01/23)
NYU - postalkwk (I 12/15 A: 1/24), MrNeuro (A:1/?)
Ohio State University-- pomona012 (I: 11/5, A: 2/22)
Penn State -- latebutterflu (I:11/12, A: 11/21), scott13 (I: 12/10, A: 12/20), Scaeland(I:1/14, A: 1/31), RungeKutta4 (I: 2/11, A: 2/20)
Stanford- backflip72(I: 12/13, A: 03/15)
SUNY Upstate -- phonyreal98 (I: 12/11, A: 1/30), mishaob (I: 1/14, A: 1/30), RungeKutta4 (I: 1/14, A: 1/30)
Temple University - solesurprise
UIC - goodkarma (I:12/3, A: 12/10), hopeitworksout (A: 01/22), shirtntie (I: 1/14, A: 1/28), puns4life (I: 2/25, A: 3/12), RungeKutta4 (I: 2/25, A: 3/12)
UMDNJ-RWJ/Princeton/Rutgers - RTP424 (I:11/12, A: 12/07), AGG (I: 12/17, A: 01/29)
University of Alabama-Birmingham- backflip72(I: 12/6, A: 2/13)
University of California Irvine - MrNeuro (A: 12/?)
University of California Los Angeles (UCLA)/Caltech - MrNeuro (A: 3/12)
University of California San Diego (UCSD) - MrNeuro (A: 3/9)
University of Cincinnati - RTP424 (I:12/14, A:12/19), puns4life (I:1/25, A:2/19)
University of Iowa- backflip72 (I:11/16-17, A: 12/20)
University of Kentucky - scaeland(I:11/25-26, A:12/21)
University of Maryland - scott13 (I: 12/12-12/13, A: 1/7?), lostintranscrip (I: 1/15, A: 2/5)
University of Michigan: latebutterfly (I: 12/6-7, A: 3/4 at 9:41 PM via email), xhibernatorxd (I: 1/11ish, A: 3/4), lostintranscrip (A: 3/4)
University of Minnesota - MrNeuro (I:11/18, A: 12/4); B2the2 (I: 12/21, A: 01/20ish)
University of Southern California/Caltech - MrNeuro (A: 3/12)
University of Virginia - solesurprise (I:1/24, A: 2/21)
UT Health Science Center - San Antonio -- uniqenam (I: 10/1, A: 10/30), MrNeuro (I: 9/17, A: 11/5)
UTMB sks889 (I: 11/30, A: 2/1)
UT Southwestern -- uniqenam (I:10/12ish, A: 1/11), Dabo (I: 11/30, A: 1/11)
Vanderbilt: latebutterflu (I: 1/31, A: 3/11 by phone)
Virginia Commonwealth University -- gobriightly (I: 9/24-9/25, A: 10/15)
WashU - MrNeuro (A: 1/?)
Wayne State University -- uniqenam (I: 11/14?, A: 1/18)
Yale- mrps (I:1/28, A: 3/12), backflip72(I: 01/14, A: 03/12), MrNeuro (I: 2/17, A: 3/12)
 
Just found out about SDN last month; definitely would have been a useful resource during application season. lol

Albert Einstein - RTP424 (I: 11/5, A: 12/14), hopeitworksout (A:01/24)
Baylor -- jumblemumble (I: 11/8 ,A: 12/13), scott13 (I: 11/30, A: 12/19)
Boston University - postalkwk (I: 10/23, A: 1/12)
Case Western -- uniqenam (I:10/3, A: 10/22)
Cornell -- esmjjs (I: 11/14, A:12/12), MrNeuro (I: 10/24, A:12/12)
Duke-- backflip72 (I: 01/17, A: 02/18)
IUPUI-- B2the2 (I: 01/16, A:02/19)
Mayo Clinic-- backflip72 (I: 01/25, A: 02/06)
Mt. Sinai -- postalkwk (I: 10/30, A:12/14), jumblemumble (I: 11/26, A: 12/15), solesurprise (I: 02/04, A: 02/18)
Northwestern-- backflip72 (I: 11/15, A: 11/21), hopeitworksout (A:01/23)
NYU - postalkwk (I 12/15 A: 1/24), MrNeuro (A:1/?)
Ohio State University-- pomona012 (I: 11/5, A: 2/22)
Penn State -- latebutterflu (I:11/12, A: 11/21), scott13 (I: 12/10, A: 12/20), Scaeland(I:1/14, A: 1/31), RungeKutta4 (I: 2/11, A: 2/20)
Stanford- backflip72(I: 12/13, A: 03/15)
SUNY Upstate -- phonyreal98 (I: 12/11, A: 1/30), mishaob (I: 1/14, A: 1/30), RungeKutta4 (I: 1/14, A: 1/30)
Temple University - solesurprise
UIC - goodkarma (I:12/3, A: 12/10), hopeitworksout (A: 01/22), shirtntie (I: 1/14, A: 1/28), puns4life (I: 2/25, A: 3/12), RungeKutta4 (I: 2/25, A: 3/12)
UMDNJ-RWJ/Princeton/Rutgers - RTP424 (I:11/12, A: 12/07), AGG (I: 12/17, A: 01/29)
University of Alabama-Birmingham- backflip72(I: 12/6, A: 2/13)
University of California Irvine - MrNeuro (A: 12/?)
University of California Los Angeles (UCLA)/Caltech - MrNeuro (A: 3/12)
University of California San Diego (UCSD) - MrNeuro (A: 3/9)
University of Cincinnati - RTP424 (I:12/14, A:12/19), puns4life (I:1/25, A:2/19)
University of Iowa- backflip72 (I:11/16-17, A: 12/20)
University of Kentucky - scaeland(I:11/25-26, A:12/21)
University of Maryland - scott13 (I: 12/12-12/13, A: 1/7?), lostintranscrip (I: 1/15, A: 2/5)
University of Michigan: latebutterfly (I: 12/6-7, A: 3/4 at 9:41 PM via email), xhibernatorxd (I: 1/11ish, A: 3/4), lostintranscrip (A: 3/4)
University of Minnesota - MrNeuro (I:11/18, A: 12/4); B2the2 (I: 12/21, A: 01/20ish)
University of Oklahoma - DrHooverC (I:11/26, A:12/24)
University of Southern California/Caltech - MrNeuro (A: 3/12)
University of Virginia - solesurprise (I:1/24, A: 2/21)
UT Health Science Center - San Antonio -- uniqenam (I: 10/1, A: 10/30), MrNeuro (I: 9/17, A: 11/5)
UTMB sks889 (I: 11/30, A: 2/1)
UT Southwestern -- uniqenam (I:10/12ish, A: 1/11), Dabo (I: 11/30, A: 1/11)
Vanderbilt: latebutterflu (I: 1/31, A: 3/11 by phone)
Virginia Commonwealth University -- gobriightly (I: 9/24-9/25, A: 10/15)
WashU - MrNeuro (A: 1/?)
Wayne State University -- uniqenam (I: 11/14?, A: 1/18)
Yale- mrps (I:1/28, A: 3/12), backflip72(I: 01/14, A: 03/12), MrNeuro (I: 2/17, A: 3/12)
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For the MD/PhD programs who have an official start in June, the deadline for multiple acceptances is on April 15th.
https://www.aamc.org/students/applying/recommendations/applicants/

Here is a list under the summer rotations column:
https://www.aamc.org/students/download/62760/data/faqtable.pdf

I am not sure whether you can download this document about MD/PhD orientation start dates (under Advisors side):
https://www.aamc.org/download/184946/data/md_phd_orientation_start_dates.pdf

Can't see that last one; any chance you could copy/paste the relevant part? It would be good to know when to officially give up hope.
 
Iowa! So excited! This was my top choice.

Albert Einstein - RTP424 (I: 11/5, A: 12/14), hopeitworksout (A:01/24)
Baylor -- jumblemumble (I: 11/8 ,A: 12/13), scott13 (I: 11/30, A: 12/19)
Boston University - postalkwk (I: 10/23, A: 1/12)
Case Western -- uniqenam (I:10/3, A: 10/22)
Cornell -- esmjjs (I: 11/14, A:12/12), MrNeuro (I: 10/24, A:12/12)
Duke-- backflip72 (I: 01/17, A: 02/18)
IUPUI-- B2the2 (I: 01/16, A:02/19)
Mayo Clinic-- backflip72 (I: 01/25, A: 02/06)
Mt. Sinai -- postalkwk (I: 10/30, A:12/14), jumblemumble (I: 11/26, A: 12/15), solesurprise (I: 02/04, A: 02/18)
Northwestern-- backflip72 (I: 11/15, A: 11/21), hopeitworksout (A:01/23)
NYU - postalkwk (I 12/15 A: 1/24), MrNeuro (A:1/?)
Ohio State University-- pomona012 (I: 11/5, A: 2/22)
Penn State -- latebutterflu (I:11/12, A: 11/21), scott13 (I: 12/10, A: 12/20), Scaeland(I:1/14, A: 1/31), RungeKutta4 (I: 2/11, A: 2/20)
Stanford- backflip72(I: 12/13, A: 03/15)
SUNY Upstate -- phonyreal98 (I: 12/11, A: 1/30), mishaob (I: 1/14, A: 1/30), RungeKutta4 (I: 1/14, A: 1/30)
Temple University - solesurprise
UIC - goodkarma (I:12/3, A: 12/10), hopeitworksout (A: 01/22), shirtntie (I: 1/14, A: 1/28), puns4life (I: 2/25, A: 3/12), RungeKutta4 (I: 2/25, A: 3/12)
UMDNJ-RWJ/Princeton/Rutgers - RTP424 (I:11/12, A: 12/07), AGG (I: 12/17, A: 01/29)
University of Alabama-Birmingham- backflip72(I: 12/6, A: 2/13)
University of California Irvine - MrNeuro (A: 12/?)
University of California Los Angeles (UCLA)/Caltech - MrNeuro (A: 3/12)
University of California San Diego (UCSD) - MrNeuro (A: 3/9)
University of Cincinnati - RTP424 (I:12/14, A:12/19), puns4life (I:1/25, A:2/19)
University of Iowa- backflip72 (I:11/16-17, A: 12/20), kellbell12 (I:2/1, A:4/10)
University of Kentucky - scaeland(I:11/25-26, A:12/21)
University of Maryland - scott13 (I: 12/12-12/13, A: 1/7?), lostintranscrip (I: 1/15, A: 2/5)
University of Michigan: latebutterfly (I: 12/6-7, A: 3/4 at 9:41 PM via email), xhibernatorxd (I: 1/11ish, A: 3/4), lostintranscrip (A: 3/4)
University of Minnesota - MrNeuro (I:11/18, A: 12/4); B2the2 (I: 12/21, A: 01/20ish)
University of Oklahoma - DrHooverC (I:11/26, A:12/24)
University of Southern California/Caltech - MrNeuro (A: 3/12)
University of Virginia - solesurprise (I:1/24, A: 2/21)
UT Health Science Center - San Antonio -- uniqenam (I: 10/1, A: 10/30), MrNeuro (I: 9/17, A: 11/5)
UTMB sks889 (I: 11/30, A: 2/1)
UT Southwestern -- uniqenam (I:10/12ish, A: 1/11), Dabo (I: 11/30, A: 1/11)
Vanderbilt: latebutterflu (I: 1/31, A: 3/11 by phone)
Virginia Commonwealth University -- gobriightly (I: 9/24-9/25, A: 10/15)
WashU - MrNeuro (A: 1/?)
Wayne State University -- uniqenam (I: 11/14?, A: 1/18)
Yale- mrps (I:1/28, A: 3/12), backflip72(I: 01/14, A: 03/12), MrNeuro (I: 2/17, A: 3/12)
 
Albert Einstein - RTP424 (I: 11/5, A: 12/14), hopeitworksout (A:01/24)
Baylor -- jumblemumble (I: 11/8 ,A: 12/13), scott13 (I: 11/30, A: 12/19)
Boston University - postalkwk (I: 10/23, A: 1/12)
Case Western -- uniqenam (I:10/3, A: 10/22)
Cornell -- esmjjs (I: 11/14, A:12/12), MrNeuro (I: 10/24, A:12/12)
Duke-- backflip72 (I: 01/17, A: 02/18)
IUPUI-- B2the2 (I: 01/16, A:02/19)
Mayo Clinic-- backflip72 (I: 01/25, A: 02/06)
Mt. Sinai -- postalkwk (I: 10/30, A:12/14), jumblemumble (I: 11/26, A: 12/15), solesurprise (I: 02/04, A: 02/18)
Northwestern-- backflip72 (I: 11/15, A: 11/21), hopeitworksout (A:01/23)
NYU - postalkwk (I 12/15 A: 1/24), MrNeuro (A:1/?)
Ohio State University-- pomona012 (I: 11/5, A: 2/22)
Penn State -- latebutterflu (I:11/12, A: 11/21), scott13 (I: 12/10, A: 12/20), Scaeland(I:1/14, A: 1/31), RungeKutta4 (I: 2/11, A: 2/20)
Stanford- backflip72(I: 12/13, A: 03/15)
SUNY Upstate -- phonyreal98 (I: 12/11, A: 1/30), mishaob (I: 1/14, A: 1/30), RungeKutta4 (I: 1/14, A: 1/30)
Temple University - solesurprise
UIC - goodkarma (I:12/3, A: 12/10), hopeitworksout (A: 01/22), shirtntie (I: 1/14, A: 1/28), puns4life (I: 2/25, A: 3/12), RungeKutta4 (I: 2/25, A: 3/12)
UMDNJ-RWJ/Princeton/Rutgers - RTP424 (I:11/12, A: 12/07), AGG (I: 12/17, A: 01/29)
University of Alabama-Birmingham- backflip72(I: 12/6, A: 2/13)
University of California Irvine - MrNeuro (A: 12/?)
University of California Los Angeles (UCLA)/Caltech - MrNeuro (A: 3/12)
University of California San Diego (UCSD) - MrNeuro (A: 3/9)
University of Cincinnati - RTP424 (I:12/14, A:12/19), puns4life (I:1/25, A:2/19)
University of Connecticut- doctorg113 (I 2/4, A: 4/18)
University of Iowa- backflip72 (I:11/16-17, A: 12/20), kellbell12 (I:2/1, A:4/10)
University of Kentucky - scaeland(I:11/25-26, A:12/21)
University of Maryland - scott13 (I: 12/12-12/13, A: 1/7?), lostintranscrip (I: 1/15, A: 2/5)
University of Michigan: latebutterfly (I: 12/6-7, A: 3/4 at 9:41 PM via email), xhibernatorxd (I: 1/11ish, A: 3/4), lostintranscrip (A: 3/4)
University of Minnesota - MrNeuro (I:11/18, A: 12/4); B2the2 (I: 12/21, A: 01/20ish)
University of Oklahoma - DrHooverC (I:11/26, A:12/24)
University of Southern California/Caltech - MrNeuro (A: 3/12)
University of Virginia - solesurprise (I:1/24, A: 2/21)
UT Health Science Center - San Antonio -- uniqenam (I: 10/1, A: 10/30), MrNeuro (I: 9/17, A: 11/5)
UTMB sks889 (I: 11/30, A: 2/1)
UT Southwestern -- uniqenam (I:10/12ish, A: 1/11), Dabo (I: 11/30, A: 1/11)
Vanderbilt: latebutterflu (I: 1/31, A: 3/11 by phone)
Virginia Commonwealth University -- gobriightly (I: 9/24-9/25, A: 10/15)
WashU - MrNeuro (A: 1/?)
Wayne State University -- uniqenam (I: 11/14?, A: 1/18)
Yale- mrps (I:1/28, A: 3/12), backflip72(I: 01/14, A: 03/12), MrNeuro (I: 2/17, A: 3/12)
 
Albert Einstein - RTP424 (I: 11/5, A: 12/14), hopeitworksout (A:01/24)
Baylor -- jumblemumble (I: 11/8 ,A: 12/13), scott13 (I: 11/30, A: 12/19)
Boston University - postalkwk (I: 10/23, A: 1/12)
Case Western -- uniqenam (I:10/3, A: 10/22)
Cornell -- esmjjs (I: 11/14, A:12/12), MrNeuro (I: 10/24, A:12/12)
Duke-- backflip72 (I: 01/17, A: 02/18)
IUPUI-- B2the2 (I: 01/16, A:02/19)
Jefferson Medical College-- Maldon (I: 1/8, A: 4/29)
Mayo Clinic-- backflip72 (I: 01/25, A: 02/06)
Mt. Sinai -- postalkwk (I: 10/30, A:12/14), jumblemumble (I: 11/26, A: 12/15), solesurprise (I: 02/04, A: 02/18)
Northwestern-- backflip72 (I: 11/15, A: 11/21), hopeitworksout (A:01/23)
NYU - postalkwk (I 12/15 A: 1/24), MrNeuro (A:1/?)
Ohio State University-- pomona012 (I: 11/5, A: 2/22)
Penn State -- latebutterflu (I:11/12, A: 11/21), scott13 (I: 12/10, A: 12/20), Scaeland(I:1/14, A: 1/31), RungeKutta4 (I: 2/11, A: 2/20)
Stanford- backflip72(I: 12/13, A: 03/15)
SUNY Upstate -- phonyreal98 (I: 12/11, A: 1/30), mishaob (I: 1/14, A: 1/30), RungeKutta4 (I: 1/14, A: 1/30)
Temple University - solesurprise
UIC - goodkarma (I:12/3, A: 12/10), hopeitworksout (A: 01/22), shirtntie (I: 1/14, A: 1/28), puns4life (I: 2/25, A: 3/12), RungeKutta4 (I: 2/25, A: 3/12)
UMDNJ-RWJ/Princeton/Rutgers - RTP424 (I:11/12, A: 12/07), AGG (I: 12/17, A: 01/29)
University of Alabama-Birmingham- backflip72(I: 12/6, A: 2/13)
University of California Irvine - MrNeuro (A: 12/?)
University of California Los Angeles (UCLA)/Caltech - MrNeuro (A: 3/12)
University of California San Diego (UCSD) - MrNeuro (A: 3/9)
University of Cincinnati - RTP424 (I:12/14, A:12/19), puns4life (I:1/25, A:2/19)
University of Connecticut- doctorg113 (I 2/4, A: 4/18)
University of Iowa- backflip72 (I:11/16-17, A: 12/20), kellbell12 (I:2/1, A:4/10)
University of Kentucky - scaeland(I:11/25-26, A:12/21)
University of Maryland - scott13 (I: 12/12-12/13, A: 1/7?), lostintranscrip (I: 1/15, A: 2/5)
University of Michigan: latebutterfly (I: 12/6-7, A: 3/4 at 9:41 PM via email), xhibernatorxd (I: 1/11ish, A: 3/4), lostintranscrip (A: 3/4)
University of Minnesota - MrNeuro (I:11/18, A: 12/4); B2the2 (I: 12/21, A: 01/20ish)
University of Oklahoma - DrHooverC (I:11/26, A:12/24)
University of Southern California/Caltech - MrNeuro (A: 3/12)
University of Virginia - solesurprise (I:1/24, A: 2/21)
UT Health Science Center - San Antonio -- uniqenam (I: 10/1, A: 10/30), MrNeuro (I: 9/17, A: 11/5)
UTMB sks889 (I: 11/30, A: 2/1)
UT Southwestern -- uniqenam (I:10/12ish, A: 1/11), Dabo (I: 11/30, A: 1/11)
Vanderbilt: latebutterflu (I: 1/31, A: 3/11 by phone)
Virginia Commonwealth University -- gobriightly (I: 9/24-9/25, A: 10/15)
WashU - MrNeuro (A: 1/?)
Wayne State University -- uniqenam (I: 11/14?, A: 1/18)
Yale- mrps (I:1/28, A: 3/12), backflip72(I: 01/14, A: 03/12), MrNeuro (I: 2/17, A: 3/12)
 
Does anyone have interest in declaring their "final destination"? I would certainly like to see where some of our fellow applicants (some of whom I've had the pleasure of meeting on the interview trail) will land.