You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2012-2013 Ohio State University MEDPATH applicants
Started by 609718
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Oh my gosh , I agree waiting is killliiinnggg meeee. Especially when I keep getting rejections to other schools I applied too. Did she say how we would find out? email or mail?
Not sure.
Last edited:
Oh my gosh , I agree waiting is killliiinnggg meeee. Especially when I keep getting rejections to other schools I applied too. Did she say how we would find out? email or mail?
I think by email, that is what she said. Seems like eh admissions committee has to send them out though. So if you do not get a email tonight we should by next week.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was told that status updates will occur on the med star page and letters will be received by the end of the week.
Got a interview invite!!! Good luck guys 🙂
Congratulations! Did you get an email after your status changed?
Last edited:
Congratulations! Did you get an email after your status changed?
Thank you! & Yes, I got a email informing me of a status update. Hopefully you will hear something soon.
Congrats to everyone! That is so awesome and yes God is so good 🙂. Unfortunately I didn't get an interview invite but Nikki said if people reject the invites than there is a waiting list. Hopefully someone got accepted to another program, rejects their invite, and I'm up there on the list lol. Either way, I hope you guys slay those interviews 😉
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats to everyone! That is so awesome and yes God is so good 🙂. Unfortunately I didn't get an interview invite but Nikki said if people reject the invites than there is a waiting list. Hopefully someone got accepted to another program, rejects their invite, and I'm up there on the list lol. Either way, I hope you guys slay those interviews 😉
I tried to Private message you. I have no idea if it worked. i do not see it in my sent items. Did you get the message?
I tried to Private message you. I have no idea if it worked. i do not see it in my sent items. Did you get the message?
I don't get the message. Try again 🙂 . Ill make sure to check more frequently! I have been working two jobs so it was a little crazy last week. Hope all is well with you!!
LOVE the dancing banana!
Hahaha thanks! Have you heard anything else from OSU? I saw in old Med Path forums discussions about a pre-interview meeting with Med Path students. Do you know anything about that for this year?
Have we all gotten the email about the informal reception??
Yup I got the email this morning!
Greetings. I am new to the forum and was granted an interview for Wednesday April 10th. Good luck. i can't wait to meet everyone.
So I have been lurking on SDN for a while trying to find anyone applying this year…any other lurkers out there? Did anyone hear back about interviews yet?
So I have been lurking on SDN for a while trying to find anyone applying this year…any other lurkers out there? Did anyone hear back about interviews yet?
I applied this year. I got my II on 3/7/14. I am so excited!
I applied this year. I got my II on 3/7/14. I am so excited!
That's great news! I haven't received anything as of yet. Nikki however did say they would send to those who are on the wait list soon. So I'm praying I'm among them
That's great news! I haven't received anything as of yet. Nikki however did say they would send to those who are on the wait list soon. So I'm praying I'm among them
I'll be praying for you. I hope to see you there! 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
:



