You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2013-2014 Application Status - Schools, Interviews and Acceptance
Started by cohedo
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Anyone planning on interview at DMU on November 1st?!?
If we all look strung out and miserable, don't take it as a bad sign. Biochem final that morning.
If we all look strung out and miserable, don't take it as a bad sign. Biochem final that morning.
Good to know, and thanks. I look forward to the visit and interview!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just took this from a forum from last year. Lets all post up our dates of when we get accepted.
AZPOD:
Barry University:
CSPM - Samuel Merritt:
DMU:
Kent State College of Podiatric Medicine:
New York College of Podiatric Medicine: lzu8413 (Email 9/9/2013, Interview 10/2/2013, Accepted 10/10/2013)
Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine:
Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine: lzu8413 (Email 9/3/2013, Interview 9/20/2013, Accepted 10/8/2013)
Western University:
Just copy and paste the above and include your stuff.
AZPOD:
Barry University:
CSPM - Samuel Merritt:
DMU:
Kent State College of Podiatric Medicine:
New York College of Podiatric Medicine: lzu8413 (Email 9/9/2013, Interview 10/2/2013, Accepted 10/10/2013)
Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine:
Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine: lzu8413 (Email 9/3/2013, Interview 9/20/2013, Accepted 10/8/2013)
Western University:
Just copy and paste the above and include your stuff.
Last edited:
AZPOD: duckied123 (Email 9/21/2013, not attending interview)
Barry University:
CSPM - Samuel Merritt:
DMU: duckied123 (Email 9/6/2013, Interview 9/30/2013, waiting for official acceptance)
Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine:
New York College of Podiatric Medicine: lzu8413 (Email 9/9/2013, Interview 10/2/2013, Accepted 10/10/2013)
Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine: duckied123 (Email 10/2/2013, not attending interview)
Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine: lzu8413 (Email 9/3/2013, Interview 9/20/2013, Accepted 10/8/2013); duckied123 (Email 9/6/2013, Interview 10/7/2013, Accepted 10/8/2013)
Western University:
Just copy and paste the above and include your stuff.
Barry University:
CSPM - Samuel Merritt:
DMU: duckied123 (Email 9/6/2013, Interview 9/30/2013, waiting for official acceptance)
Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine:
New York College of Podiatric Medicine: lzu8413 (Email 9/9/2013, Interview 10/2/2013, Accepted 10/10/2013)
Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine: duckied123 (Email 10/2/2013, not attending interview)
Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine: lzu8413 (Email 9/3/2013, Interview 9/20/2013, Accepted 10/8/2013); duckied123 (Email 9/6/2013, Interview 10/7/2013, Accepted 10/8/2013)
Western University:
Just copy and paste the above and include your stuff.
AZPOD: duckied123 (Email 9/21/2013, not attending interview)
Barry University:
CSPM - Samuel Merritt:
DMU: duckied123 (Email 9/6/2013, Interview 9/30/2013, waiting for official acceptance)
Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine:
New York College of Podiatric Medicine: lzu8413 (Email 9/9/2013, Interview 10/2/2013, Accepted 10/10/2013), BCAA (Email 9/9/2013, Interview 10/01/2013, Accepted 10/09/2013)
Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine: duckied123 (Email 10/2/2013, not attending interview)
Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine: lzu8413 (Email 9/3/2013, Interview 9/20/2013, Accepted 10/8/2013); duckied123 (Email 9/6/2013, Interview 10/7/2013, Accepted 10/8/2013), BCAA ( (Email 9/6/2013, Interview 09/16/2013, Accepted 10/8/2013)
Western University:
Just copy and paste the above and include your stuff.
Barry University:
CSPM - Samuel Merritt:
DMU: duckied123 (Email 9/6/2013, Interview 9/30/2013, waiting for official acceptance)
Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine:
New York College of Podiatric Medicine: lzu8413 (Email 9/9/2013, Interview 10/2/2013, Accepted 10/10/2013), BCAA (Email 9/9/2013, Interview 10/01/2013, Accepted 10/09/2013)
Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine: duckied123 (Email 10/2/2013, not attending interview)
Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine: lzu8413 (Email 9/3/2013, Interview 9/20/2013, Accepted 10/8/2013); duckied123 (Email 9/6/2013, Interview 10/7/2013, Accepted 10/8/2013), BCAA ( (Email 9/6/2013, Interview 09/16/2013, Accepted 10/8/2013)
Western University:
Just copy and paste the above and include your stuff.
AZPOD: duckied123 (Email 9/21/2013, not attending interview)
Barry University:
CSPM - Samuel Merritt: Heyitssandie (Email 9/6/2013, Interview 9/18/2013, Accepted 9/23/2013)
DMU: duckied123 (Email 9/6/2013, Interview 9/30/2013, waiting for official acceptance)
Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine:
New York College of Podiatric Medicine: lzu8413 (Email 9/9/2013, Interview 10/2/2013, Accepted 10/10/2013), BCAA (Email 9/9/2013, Interview 10/01/2013, Accepted 10/09/2013)
Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine: duckied123 (Email 10/2/2013, not attending interview)
Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine: lzu8413 (Email 9/3/2013, Interview 9/20/2013, Accepted 10/8/2013); duckied123 (Email 9/6/2013, Interview 10/7/2013, Accepted 10/8/2013), BCAA ( (Email 9/6/2013, Interview 09/16/2013, Accepted 10/8/2013)
Western University:
Just copy and paste the above and include your stuff.
Barry University:
CSPM - Samuel Merritt: Heyitssandie (Email 9/6/2013, Interview 9/18/2013, Accepted 9/23/2013)
DMU: duckied123 (Email 9/6/2013, Interview 9/30/2013, waiting for official acceptance)
Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine:
New York College of Podiatric Medicine: lzu8413 (Email 9/9/2013, Interview 10/2/2013, Accepted 10/10/2013), BCAA (Email 9/9/2013, Interview 10/01/2013, Accepted 10/09/2013)
Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine: duckied123 (Email 10/2/2013, not attending interview)
Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine: lzu8413 (Email 9/3/2013, Interview 9/20/2013, Accepted 10/8/2013); duckied123 (Email 9/6/2013, Interview 10/7/2013, Accepted 10/8/2013), BCAA ( (Email 9/6/2013, Interview 09/16/2013, Accepted 10/8/2013)
Western University:
Just copy and paste the above and include your stuff.
AZPOD: duckied123 (Email 9/21/2013, not attending interview), allsop21 (Email 9/21/2013, not attending)
Barry University: allsop21 (Email 9/13/2013, not attending)
CSPM - Samuel Merritt: Heyitssandie (Email 9/6/2013, Interview 9/18/2013, Accepted 9/23/2013)
DMU: duckied123 (Email 9/6/2013, Interview 9/30/2013, waiting for official acceptance); allsop 21 (Email 9/6/2013, Interview 9/30/2013, Waiting for reply)
Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine: allsop21 (Email 9/13/2013), Interview 9/30/2013, Accepted 10/9/2013)
New York College of Podiatric Medicine: lzu8413 (Email 9/9/2013, Interview 10/2/2013, Accepted 10/10/2013), BCAA (Email 9/9/2013, Interview 10/01/2013, Accepted 10/09/2013) allsop21 (9/9/2013, Interview 10/24/2013)
Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine: duckied123 (Email 10/2/2013, not attending interview); allsop21 (Email 9/20/2013, Interview 10/28/2013)
Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine: lzu8413 (Email 9/3/2013, Interview 9/20/2013, Accepted 10/8/2013); duckied123 (Email 9/6/2013, Interview 10/7/2013, Accepted 10/8/2013), BCAA ( (Email 9/6/2013, Interview 09/16/2013, Accepted 10/8/2013)
Western University: allsop21 (Email 9/16/2013, not attending)
Barry University: allsop21 (Email 9/13/2013, not attending)
CSPM - Samuel Merritt: Heyitssandie (Email 9/6/2013, Interview 9/18/2013, Accepted 9/23/2013)
DMU: duckied123 (Email 9/6/2013, Interview 9/30/2013, waiting for official acceptance); allsop 21 (Email 9/6/2013, Interview 9/30/2013, Waiting for reply)
Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine: allsop21 (Email 9/13/2013), Interview 9/30/2013, Accepted 10/9/2013)
New York College of Podiatric Medicine: lzu8413 (Email 9/9/2013, Interview 10/2/2013, Accepted 10/10/2013), BCAA (Email 9/9/2013, Interview 10/01/2013, Accepted 10/09/2013) allsop21 (9/9/2013, Interview 10/24/2013)
Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine: duckied123 (Email 10/2/2013, not attending interview); allsop21 (Email 9/20/2013, Interview 10/28/2013)
Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine: lzu8413 (Email 9/3/2013, Interview 9/20/2013, Accepted 10/8/2013); duckied123 (Email 9/6/2013, Interview 10/7/2013, Accepted 10/8/2013), BCAA ( (Email 9/6/2013, Interview 09/16/2013, Accepted 10/8/2013)
Western University: allsop21 (Email 9/16/2013, not attending)
Last edited:
AZPOD: duckied123 (Email 9/21/2013, not attending interview), allsop21 (Email 9/21/2013, not attending)
Barry University: allsop21 (Email 9/13/2013, not attending) dootfoctor (Email 9/13/2013, Interview 9/20/2013, Accepted 9/23/2013)
CSPM - Samuel Merritt: Heyitssandie (Email 9/6/2013, Interview 9/18/2013, Accepted 9/23/2013)
DMU: duckied123 (Email 9/6/2013, Interview 9/30/2013, waiting for official acceptance); allsop 21 (Email 9/6/2013, Interview 9/30/2013, Waiting for reply)
Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine: allsop21 (Email 9/13/2013), Interview 9/30/2013, Accepted 10/9/2013)
New York College of Podiatric Medicine: lzu8413 (Email 9/9/2013, Interview 10/2/2013, Accepted 10/10/2013), BCAA (Email 9/9/2013, Interview 10/01/2013, Accepted 10/09/2013) allsop21 (9/9/2013, Interview 10/24/2013)
Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine: duckied123 (Email 10/2/2013, not attending interview); allsop21 (Email 9/20/2013, Interview 10/28/2013)
Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine: lzu8413 (Email 9/3/2013, Interview 9/20/2013, Accepted 10/8/2013); duckied123 (Email 9/6/2013, Interview 10/7/2013, Accepted 10/8/2013), BCAA ( (Email 9/6/2013, Interview 09/16/2013, Accepted 10/8/2013)
Western University: allsop21 (Email 9/16/2013, not attending)
Barry University: allsop21 (Email 9/13/2013, not attending) dootfoctor (Email 9/13/2013, Interview 9/20/2013, Accepted 9/23/2013)
CSPM - Samuel Merritt: Heyitssandie (Email 9/6/2013, Interview 9/18/2013, Accepted 9/23/2013)
DMU: duckied123 (Email 9/6/2013, Interview 9/30/2013, waiting for official acceptance); allsop 21 (Email 9/6/2013, Interview 9/30/2013, Waiting for reply)
Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine: allsop21 (Email 9/13/2013), Interview 9/30/2013, Accepted 10/9/2013)
New York College of Podiatric Medicine: lzu8413 (Email 9/9/2013, Interview 10/2/2013, Accepted 10/10/2013), BCAA (Email 9/9/2013, Interview 10/01/2013, Accepted 10/09/2013) allsop21 (9/9/2013, Interview 10/24/2013)
Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine: duckied123 (Email 10/2/2013, not attending interview); allsop21 (Email 9/20/2013, Interview 10/28/2013)
Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine: lzu8413 (Email 9/3/2013, Interview 9/20/2013, Accepted 10/8/2013); duckied123 (Email 9/6/2013, Interview 10/7/2013, Accepted 10/8/2013), BCAA ( (Email 9/6/2013, Interview 09/16/2013, Accepted 10/8/2013)
Western University: allsop21 (Email 9/16/2013, not attending)
Lets keep this to schools that you interview at, and are accepted to. No need to say you didn't go somewhere
AZPOD:
Barry University: dootfoctor (Email 9/13/2013, Interview 9/20/2013, Accepted 9/23/2013)
CSPM - Samuel Merritt: Heyitssandie (Email 9/6/2013, Interview 9/18/2013, Accepted 9/23/2013)
DMU: duckied123 (Email 9/6/2013, Interview 9/30/2013, waiting for official acceptance); allsop 21 (Email 9/6/2013, Interview 9/30/2013, Waiting for reply)
Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine: allsop21 (Email 9/13/2013), Interview 9/30/2013, Accepted 10/9/2013)
New York College of Podiatric Medicine: lzu8413 (Email 9/9/2013, Interview 10/2/2013, Accepted 10/10/2013), BCAA (Email 9/9/2013, Interview 10/01/2013, Accepted 10/09/2013) allsop21 (9/9/2013, Interview 10/24/2013)
Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine: allsop21 (Email 9/20/2013, Interview 10/28/2013)
Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine: lzu8413 (Email 9/3/2013, Interview 9/20/2013, Accepted 10/8/2013); duckied123 (Email 9/6/2013, Interview 10/7/2013, Accepted 10/8/2013), BCAA ( (Email 9/6/2013, Interview 09/16/2013, Accepted 10/8/2013)
Western University:
AZPOD:
Barry University: dootfoctor (Email 9/13/2013, Interview 9/20/2013, Accepted 9/23/2013)
CSPM - Samuel Merritt: Heyitssandie (Email 9/6/2013, Interview 9/18/2013, Accepted 9/23/2013)
DMU: duckied123 (Email 9/6/2013, Interview 9/30/2013, waiting for official acceptance); allsop 21 (Email 9/6/2013, Interview 9/30/2013, Waiting for reply)
Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine: allsop21 (Email 9/13/2013), Interview 9/30/2013, Accepted 10/9/2013)
New York College of Podiatric Medicine: lzu8413 (Email 9/9/2013, Interview 10/2/2013, Accepted 10/10/2013), BCAA (Email 9/9/2013, Interview 10/01/2013, Accepted 10/09/2013) allsop21 (9/9/2013, Interview 10/24/2013)
Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine: allsop21 (Email 9/20/2013, Interview 10/28/2013)
Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine: lzu8413 (Email 9/3/2013, Interview 9/20/2013, Accepted 10/8/2013); duckied123 (Email 9/6/2013, Interview 10/7/2013, Accepted 10/8/2013), BCAA ( (Email 9/6/2013, Interview 09/16/2013, Accepted 10/8/2013)
Western University:
I heard there is a lot of drama with the DO students, it is a new program, and Phoenix is hot.Just a random observation, but those who have II to AZPOD, why have you two decided to not attend?
drama? I'm curious about this. I think I'm ultimately going to be deciding between Western and Midwestern... What does everybody think ? Where would you go between the two? I'm accepted to Temple and NYCPM but I don't really see myself moving all the way to the East coast
DMU acceptance!
Congrats 🙂. Will you go? I had it down to between DMU and NYCPM. I still want to interview at DMU.DMU acceptance!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yep, sending in my deposit now! And good luck at your interview!Congrats 🙂. Will you go? I had it down to between DMU and NYCPM. I still want to interview at DMU.
AZPOD:
Barry University: dootfoctor (Email 9/13/2013, Interview 9/20/2013, Accepted 9/23/2013)
CSPM - Samuel Merritt: Heyitssandie (Email 9/6/2013, Interview 9/18/2013, Accepted 9/23/2013)
DMU: duckied123 (Email 9/6/2013, Interview 9/30/2013, waiting for official acceptance); allsop 21 (Email 9/6/2013, Interview 9/30/2013, Accepted 10/11/2013)
Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine: allsop21 (Email 9/13/2013), Interview 9/30/2013, Accepted 10/9/2013)
New York College of Podiatric Medicine: lzu8413 (Email 9/9/2013, Interview 10/2/2013, Accepted 10/10/2013), BCAA (Email 9/9/2013, Interview 10/01/2013, Accepted 10/09/2013) allsop21 (9/9/2013, Interview 10/24/2013)
Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine: allsop21 (Email 9/20/2013, Interview 10/28/2013)
Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine: lzu8413 (Email 9/3/2013, Interview 9/20/2013, Accepted 10/8/2013); duckied123 (Email 9/6/2013, Interview 10/7/2013, Accepted 10/8/2013), BCAA ( (Email 9/6/2013, Interview 09/16/2013, Accepted 10/8/2013)
Western University:
Barry University: dootfoctor (Email 9/13/2013, Interview 9/20/2013, Accepted 9/23/2013)
CSPM - Samuel Merritt: Heyitssandie (Email 9/6/2013, Interview 9/18/2013, Accepted 9/23/2013)
DMU: duckied123 (Email 9/6/2013, Interview 9/30/2013, waiting for official acceptance); allsop 21 (Email 9/6/2013, Interview 9/30/2013, Accepted 10/11/2013)
Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine: allsop21 (Email 9/13/2013), Interview 9/30/2013, Accepted 10/9/2013)
New York College of Podiatric Medicine: lzu8413 (Email 9/9/2013, Interview 10/2/2013, Accepted 10/10/2013), BCAA (Email 9/9/2013, Interview 10/01/2013, Accepted 10/09/2013) allsop21 (9/9/2013, Interview 10/24/2013)
Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine: allsop21 (Email 9/20/2013, Interview 10/28/2013)
Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine: lzu8413 (Email 9/3/2013, Interview 9/20/2013, Accepted 10/8/2013); duckied123 (Email 9/6/2013, Interview 10/7/2013, Accepted 10/8/2013), BCAA ( (Email 9/6/2013, Interview 09/16/2013, Accepted 10/8/2013)
Western University:
AZPOD:
Barry University: dootfoctor (Email 9/13/2013, Interview 9/20/2013, Accepted 9/23/2013)
CSPM - Samuel Merritt: Heyitssandie (Email 9/6/2013, Interview 9/18/2013, Accepted 9/23/2013)
DMU: duckied123 (Email 9/6/2013, Interview 9/30/2013, Accepted 10/11/2013); allsop 21 (Email 9/6/2013, Interview 9/30/2013, Accepted 10/11/2013)
Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine: allsop21 (Email 9/13/2013), Interview 9/30/2013, Accepted 10/9/2013)
New York College of Podiatric Medicine: lzu8413 (Email 9/9/2013, Interview 10/2/2013, Accepted 10/10/2013), BCAA (Email 9/9/2013, Interview 10/01/2013, Accepted 10/09/2013) allsop21 (9/9/2013, Interview 10/24/2013)
Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine: allsop21 (Email 9/20/2013, Interview 10/28/2013)
Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine: lzu8413 (Email 9/3/2013, Interview 9/20/2013, Accepted 10/8/2013); duckied123 (Email 9/6/2013, Interview 10/7/2013, Accepted 10/8/2013), BCAA ( (Email 9/6/2013, Interview 09/16/2013, Accepted 10/8/2013)
Western University:
Barry University: dootfoctor (Email 9/13/2013, Interview 9/20/2013, Accepted 9/23/2013)
CSPM - Samuel Merritt: Heyitssandie (Email 9/6/2013, Interview 9/18/2013, Accepted 9/23/2013)
DMU: duckied123 (Email 9/6/2013, Interview 9/30/2013, Accepted 10/11/2013); allsop 21 (Email 9/6/2013, Interview 9/30/2013, Accepted 10/11/2013)
Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine: allsop21 (Email 9/13/2013), Interview 9/30/2013, Accepted 10/9/2013)
New York College of Podiatric Medicine: lzu8413 (Email 9/9/2013, Interview 10/2/2013, Accepted 10/10/2013), BCAA (Email 9/9/2013, Interview 10/01/2013, Accepted 10/09/2013) allsop21 (9/9/2013, Interview 10/24/2013)
Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine: allsop21 (Email 9/20/2013, Interview 10/28/2013)
Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine: lzu8413 (Email 9/3/2013, Interview 9/20/2013, Accepted 10/8/2013); duckied123 (Email 9/6/2013, Interview 10/7/2013, Accepted 10/8/2013), BCAA ( (Email 9/6/2013, Interview 09/16/2013, Accepted 10/8/2013)
Western University:
I heard there is a lot of drama with the DO students, it is a new program, and Phoenix is hot.
I can only comment from when I was there as a student (graduated a year or two ago), but I never noticed any drama with the DO students. We all had a good relationship as far as I'm concerned. Might that have changed? I suppose so.
Midwestern isn't really that new of a pod school anymore. They've graduated probably 5 or 6 classes now. They gained full accreditation as soon as possible.
Yes, Phoenix is hot, very hot!
Last edited:
That's one of those rumors that starts out as an anxious thought in a pre-pod mind, is voiced once as a question ("do DPMs and DOs get along?!?") and then is "cited" later as something someone heard.
I can only comment from when I was there as a student (graduated a few a year or two ago), but I never noticed any drama with the DO students. We all had a good relationship as far as I'm concerned. Might that have changed? I suppose so.
Midwestern isn't really that new of a pod school anymore. They've graduated probably 5 or 6 classes now. They gained full accreditation as soon as possible.
Yes, Phoenix is hot, very hot!
It's cold now! .80s. Haha I am sitting here with a couple dos as I type this. There is a great relationship and no problems whatsoever between any of us (that I know of)with dos. For those reading this please don't let those rumors dissuade you from visiting they are untrue.
Wow. Damn. I completely let the rumor think me out of setting up the ii there. Re-visiting the issue now. Thanks.It's cold now! .80s. Haha I am sitting here with a couple dos as I type this. There is a great relationship and no problems whatsoever between any of us (that I know of)with dos. For those reading this please don't let those rumors dissuade you from visiting they are untrue.
Got my NYCPM Jan Class Acceptance!! 🙂
AZPOD:
Barry University: dootfoctor (Email 9/13/2013, Interview 9/20/2013, Accepted 9/23/2013)
CSPM - Samuel Merritt: Heyitssandie (Email 9/6/2013, Interview 9/18/2013, Accepted 9/23/2013)
DMU: duckied123 (Email 9/6/2013, Interview 9/30/2013, Accepted 10/11/2013); allsop 21 (Email 9/6/2013, Interview 9/30/2013, Accepted 10/11/2013)
Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine: allsop21 (Email 9/13/2013), Interview 9/30/2013, Accepted 10/9/2013)
New York College of Podiatric Medicine: lzu8413 (Email 9/9/2013, Interview 10/2/2013, Accepted 10/10/2013), BCAA (Email 9/9/2013, Interview 10/01/2013, Accepted 10/09/2013) allsop21 (9/9/2013, Interview 10/24/2013), timalina (Email 9/9/13, Interview 10/8/13, Accepted 10/9/13)
Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine: allsop21 (Email 9/20/2013, Interview 10/28/2013)
Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine: lzu8413 (Email 9/3/2013, Interview 9/20/2013, Accepted 10/8/2013); duckied123 (Email 9/6/2013, Interview 10/7/2013, Accepted 10/8/2013), BCAA ( (Email 9/6/2013, Interview 09/16/2013, Accepted 10/8/2013)
Western University:
AZPOD:
Barry University: dootfoctor (Email 9/13/2013, Interview 9/20/2013, Accepted 9/23/2013)
CSPM - Samuel Merritt: Heyitssandie (Email 9/6/2013, Interview 9/18/2013, Accepted 9/23/2013)
DMU: duckied123 (Email 9/6/2013, Interview 9/30/2013, Accepted 10/11/2013); allsop 21 (Email 9/6/2013, Interview 9/30/2013, Accepted 10/11/2013)
Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine: allsop21 (Email 9/13/2013), Interview 9/30/2013, Accepted 10/9/2013)
New York College of Podiatric Medicine: lzu8413 (Email 9/9/2013, Interview 10/2/2013, Accepted 10/10/2013), BCAA (Email 9/9/2013, Interview 10/01/2013, Accepted 10/09/2013) allsop21 (9/9/2013, Interview 10/24/2013), timalina (Email 9/9/13, Interview 10/8/13, Accepted 10/9/13)
Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine: allsop21 (Email 9/20/2013, Interview 10/28/2013)
Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine: lzu8413 (Email 9/3/2013, Interview 9/20/2013, Accepted 10/8/2013); duckied123 (Email 9/6/2013, Interview 10/7/2013, Accepted 10/8/2013), BCAA ( (Email 9/6/2013, Interview 09/16/2013, Accepted 10/8/2013)
Western University:
Thanks! Yeah NYCPM is really good with getting back as soon as possible. I got lucky in that the committee met the day after my interview, so they reviewed my application that day and called me letting me know of my acceptance that afternoon.Congrats!!!!!
That's the fastest acceptance i have ever heard!! did u call them or did they call u? Whats ur mcat and GPA status if u dont mind??
Thanks
MCAT 24
sGPA is 2.93
cGPA is2.88
I didn't.Did u receive any scholarships?
Exactly. And the students I talked to all said enjoy the time off while you can, I'm only gonna have two weeks off between my last final and starting at NYCPM so I think I'll just take it easy, mentally prepare myself for the biggest challenge of my life thus far.It does not matter, at least u got in!!!! r u going to start studying or buying books from now?
good luck everyone!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I
itsallgood19
Anyone interview at Kent State University yet, it will be my first interview on friday and I'm slightly nervous of what to expect...I am researching the school a little on it's website but I hope it is somewhat laid back.
I submitted my application at 4 pm yesterday and received an email stating my application had been verified at 10:57 pm! If they send out apps every Wednesday, when should I expect to hear from a school?
LOL. Thanks. I will try to register for the MCAT tomorrow.
I
itsallgood19
Thanks for the reply, and it will be my first interview so slightly nervous but I will try to remain positive. I was also trying to look up some info on Kent just generally using it's website and all. seems like a nice school so im excited.
Hope you had a good experience and will hear back soon!
Hope you had a good experience and will hear back soon!
Just did kent Monday, it's very relaxed just kinda a long day. No need to be nervous.
Kimoooooooo: I don't want to come off as a super jerk here or anything (but I undoubtedly will), but if you are entering medicine, my one piece of advice would be to work on your grammar and syntax. You will need to be able to speak intelligently with other medical professionals, and your English skills are a little embarrassing. Just as a heads up.
If we're going to get into a grammar contest on this thread where everyone will just show his flawless and impeccable grammar, then we might as well just play games. I asked a simple question, you coming and criticizing my grammar is a bit childish and phony. You either have an answer to my question or you don't, but correcting grammatical mistakes, I mean Jesus, it's not that you're an English graduate student at Columbia University, so just ..........
Hey Kimoo:If we're going to get into a grammar contest on this thread where everyone will just show his flawless and impeccable grammar, then we might as well just play games. I asked a simple question, you coming and criticizing my grammar is a bit childish and phony. You either have an answer to my question or you don't, but correcting grammatical mistakes, I mean Jesus, it's not that you're an English graduate student at Columbia University, so just ..........
I think where Maxillofacial's sentiment was directed was towards your lax use of grammar/sentence structure on the SDN forum. It's obvious that you are just at ease in anonymity and typing as fast as possible to be efficient. I think he was being more cautionary, almost providing precaution, that you don't let it carry over to professional exchanges which will begin very soon. I think he was just trying to help you out 🙂.
I think a big responsibility we have, immediately, is representing podiatric medicine appropriately. I have already seen how easily people look down on it/ misunderstand it as a sub-par medical specialty. I think it's our responsibility to not only educate people, but also to represent the profession we are heading into with the highest standard we can hold ourselves to.
I realize our comments sound petty, and really you are at no fault for using lax grammar on some anonymous internet forum, but I am already developing pride for the field and I am sure that is the origin of Maxillofacial's sentiment.
Hey Kimoo:
I think where Maxillofacial's sentiment was directed was towards your lax use of grammar/sentence structure on the SDN forum. It's obvious that you are just at ease in anonymity and typing as fast as possible to be efficient. I think he was being more cautionary, almost providing precaution, that you don't let it carry over to professional exchanges which will begin very soon. I think he was just trying to help you out 🙂.
I think a big responsibility we have, immediately, is representing podiatric medicine appropriately. I have already seen how easily people look down on it/ misunderstand it as a sub-par medical specialty. I think it's our responsibility to not only educate people, but also to represent the profession we are heading into with the highest standard we can hold ourselves to.
I realize our comments sound petty, and really you are at no fault for using lax grammar on some anonymous internet forum, but I am already developing pride for the field and I am sure that is the origin of Maxillofacial's sentiment.
👍 👍
Eloquently put. I'm better at being blunt.
Sweet. Excited to meet up!Just received a call from NYCPM!!!!!. I'm entering the Jan class but only 4K per year of scholarships.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Barry University: dootfoctor (Email 9/13/2013, Interview 9/20/2013, Accepted 9/23/2013)
CSPM - Samuel Merritt: Heyitssandie (Email 9/6/2013, Interview 9/18/2013, Accepted 9/23/2013)
DMU: duckied123 (Email 9/6/2013, Interview 9/30/2013, Accepted 10/11/2013); allsop 21 (Email 9/6/2013, Interview 9/30/2013, Accepted 10/11/2013)
Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine: allsop21 (Email 9/13/2013), Interview 9/30/2013, Accepted 10/9/2013)
New York College of Podiatric Medicine: lzu8413 (Email 9/9/2013, Interview 10/2/2013, Accepted 10/10/2013), BCAA (Email 9/9/2013, Interview 10/01/2013, Accepted 10/09/2013) allsop21 (9/9/2013, Interview 10/24/2013), timalina (Email 9/9/13, Interview 10/8/13, Accepted 10/9/13) KIMOOOO( interview 10/9//2013 Accepted 10/16/2013
Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine: allsop21 (Email 9/20/2013, Interview 10/28/2013)
Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine: lzu8413 (Email 9/3/2013, Interview 9/20/2013, Accepted 10/8/2013); duckied123 (Email 9/6/2013, Interview 10/7/2013, Accepted 10/8/2013), BCAA ( (Email 9/6/2013, Interview 09/16/2013, Accepted 10/8/2013)
CSPM - Samuel Merritt: Heyitssandie (Email 9/6/2013, Interview 9/18/2013, Accepted 9/23/2013)
DMU: duckied123 (Email 9/6/2013, Interview 9/30/2013, Accepted 10/11/2013); allsop 21 (Email 9/6/2013, Interview 9/30/2013, Accepted 10/11/2013)
Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine: allsop21 (Email 9/13/2013), Interview 9/30/2013, Accepted 10/9/2013)
New York College of Podiatric Medicine: lzu8413 (Email 9/9/2013, Interview 10/2/2013, Accepted 10/10/2013), BCAA (Email 9/9/2013, Interview 10/01/2013, Accepted 10/09/2013) allsop21 (9/9/2013, Interview 10/24/2013), timalina (Email 9/9/13, Interview 10/8/13, Accepted 10/9/13) KIMOOOO( interview 10/9//2013 Accepted 10/16/2013
Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine: allsop21 (Email 9/20/2013, Interview 10/28/2013)
Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine: lzu8413 (Email 9/3/2013, Interview 9/20/2013, Accepted 10/8/2013); duckied123 (Email 9/6/2013, Interview 10/7/2013, Accepted 10/8/2013), BCAA ( (Email 9/6/2013, Interview 09/16/2013, Accepted 10/8/2013)
Last edited:
I
itsallgood19
Anyone interview at NYCPM for the august class? Are they predominately focused on interviewing for the January class?
Anyone interview at NYCPM for the august class? Are they predominately focused on interviewing for the January class?
There r 4 students who were with me at the interview,including me. The three other students were all applying for the AUG class
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 384
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 165
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 4K