2013-2014 PTCAS Essay

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jdaniels360

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Alright guys, so I know exactly what I want to get across in this essay, yet I have no idea how to condense it to around a page!

Anyone else having an issue with length here? I find it incredibly difficult to mash something so complex into one simple page. Pick your main points I guess right?

Joe
 
Intro, Paragraph #1, #2, #3, Conclusion

Paragraph: Vary sentence structure
Topic #1
-point 1
-point 2
-point 3
relate to topic #2 transitional

Paragraph: Vary sentence structure
Topic #2
-point 1
-point 2
-point 3
relate to topic #3 transitional*

Paragraph: Vary sentence structure
-point 1
-point 2
-point 3
relate to Conclusion transitional*

Conclusion:
-Conclude and Deduce

Follow this format and you will have a rockstar essay nailed out in under a week. Also make sure to cut down your ideas into a precise and clear cut flow of interlocking points that ANSWER the ORIGINAL question.