Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I m in the same boat...i submitted yesterday and it shows the same thing
I was wondering about this too. I got a confirmation email about payment, but nothing about the actual secondary submission.
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I m in the same boat...i submitted yesterday and it shows the same thing
I m in the same boat...i submitted yesterday and it shows the same thing
any news from buffalo? I submitted my app a few days ago and it still says that they have not received it.
I called and they said give them a week...
I spoke to someone in admissions and they were very enthusiastic about the fact that someone who submits an app in July may not get looked at until November or March, and that they just pull applications at random - there is no academic statistic prioritization of candidates or anything like that - so you could hear next week, or you could hear in march - even if your stats are great.
I spoke to someone in admissions and they were very enthusiastic about the fact that someone who submits an app in July may not get looked at until November or March, and that they just pull applications at random - there is no academic statistic prioritization of candidates or anything like that - so you could hear next week, or you could hear in march - even if your stats are great.
I thought buffalo had rolling admissions. I don't get why they said this.
received the complete email but when I checked my status online, it still shows that they have not received my app. anyone else have this issue
anyone else get an email from them saying they lost our secondary app and need you to resubmit?
anyone else get an email from them saying they lost our secondary app and need you to resubmit?
My status still just says secondary received...even though all my letters are in and have been received by other schools
Where do you see your status?
http://admissions.med.buffalo.edu/statuscheck.asp
Correct me anyone if there is another link I'm missing
How are we supposed to check out status for this school? I submitted but when I log back in it just takes me back to the secondary and doesn't give me any update or anything.
How are we supposed to check out status for this school? I submitted but when I log back in it just takes me back to the secondary and doesn't give me any update or anything.
Buffalo is rolling. They release acceptances Oct 15
Not rolling. "Random Review" as per their admissions counselor. Someone who submits an app in november might get pulled for review at the same time as someone who applied in july.
II this morning.
Yay! Congrats! I just got a complete email. When were you complete?
Yay! Congrats! I just got a complete email. When were you complete?
I got a complete email too but when I go and check the status it says not complete. Is this true for you also?
II this morning.


Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.